DIRECTIONS

Please post in the following format:
FF/OS/SS
Title

Status  (Ongoing, Incomplete, Complete)
Rating (NC-17PG-13)

GUIDELINES

Status-
1) Only FF and SS will be labeled with a status (ongoing, incomplete, complete).OS's will not be labeled with a status.
2) Your status will automatically be labeled INCOMPLETE if you have not update within 3 months

Rating-

1) 
 PG-13/Rated T is considered detailed description of kissing and other ventures, like stripping of clothing and vague description of sexual intercourse (as in implying that a couple had sex rather than writing it out).
2)  NC-17/Rated R/Rated M is basically detailed description of sexual intercourse, especially the mention of sexual organs 
If your story does not include either, then a rating is not required. 

OTHER INFO

Do Not PM me your list of FFs

ALL WRITERS PLEASE POST YOUR INDEZ HERE I WILL ADD THEM ONE BY ONE 

FAN FICTION RULES & REGULATION

1) If you do not RATE your FF, I cannot help you if it is closed. Put up a WARNING!

2) Do not be surprised if your FFs are moved to the Fan Fiction section. After it passes 15 pages, the FF will be moved. If it is not, it is your job to tell the IPKKND DT. Your FF can still be found here, in the FF Index. 

PERSONAL NOTE

Please be patient. There are a lot of FFs to add and one person to add them. I don't have magical hands.

Please keep in mind that if you do not find your FF, it doesn't mean I don't like you or your FF. It just means I haven't discovered it yet through someone else or by myself. So, kindly leave your FF name and link, and I will happily add it. πŸ˜†

Regards,
SANDY πŸ˜Š

Edited by .Sandy. - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

FF Help Desk

Readers that need find FFs can post a comment about what FF they wish to find. I will quote it here so others may help you. 

Originally posted by Devilways

Hey i was lookingfor this story in which Shyam is mad beacuse arnav and khushi are married and sets Anajli on fire and terms it as a suicide. Arnav gets mad at khushi and rapes her or molests her and anjali regains consciousness and clarifies hs mistake. Khushi is upset with arnav and wont allow him near him. Please help me find it. 

Edited by sandy1 - 10 years ago