Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Please Refrain From Posting Any Comments 

Regards,Tanya

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

Abbas Khan's Biji Pandey plays love guru on TV

Abbas Khan's Biji Pandey plays love guru on TV
Abbas Khan as Biji Pandey.
Lapataganj's Chukundi is in awe of Biji Pandey's vibrant lifestyle, and constantly tries to imitate his way of life and attitude. He looks up to this desi Romeo, who has managed to woo his long-time love interest Surili. Seeing how Biji flattered Surili and tackled obstacles like Mishri Mausi and Mama to ultimately marry her, inspired Chukundi to try and win Lalaji's daughter, Dolly's heart.

He has tried everything - love letters, gifts, and even Bollywood-inspired dialogues - but his efforts have gone unnoticed. Having failed repeatedly in his endeavour, he realises that only love guru Biji can kick-start his love story. He runs to Biji with his problem, who readily agrees to help Chukundi. The perfect mentor, Biji guides a naive Chukundi on his journey to achieve true love.

About being Chukundi's role model, Abbas Khan, who plays Biji Pandey on the show, said, "My character is known for his epic tale of romance, and I'm more than happy to share the love gyaan with Chukundi. Viewers will enjoy seeing how we discuss wooing Dolly, as I pass on to him all my advice to win her over."

Will Biji's advice on love really help Chukundi get Dolly's attention and make her fall in love with him? Or will this be another hilariously failed attempt by Chukundi at wooing her?

Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir airs Monday-Friday at 10pm on SAB TV.

Indumati braves injury, continues shooting!

It's said, dedication towards work defines one's success. This stands true for SAB TV's 'Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir' actor, Sucheta Khanna who has made a name for herself in every household as Indumati Mukundilal Gupta.

Sucheta Khanna, who recently hurt her hand quite seriously, had to undergo a surgery and needed ample rest to restore her health and have her hand completely healed.

However, the talented actress did not step back from or slack on her commitment towards her work. After taking only a day off, Sucheta was quick to resume shooting and showed no uneasiness whatsoever!

Sources from the set told us that she was seen taking medications on the set and when asked if she wanted to go back home and take some rest, she insisted to go on with the shoot.

In fact, we also heard from sources that for a recent song and dance sequence on the show, she relentlessly rehearsed and didn't take a break till she perfected her dance steps. Dedication indeed!

Sucheta Khanna cheerfully told us, "It is very easy to put aside all your issues and problems and forge ahead if you are passionate about what you do. Acting is more of a hobby to me than work, hence I actually feel at ease when I'm on the sets and shooting. Although I've been struggling with my injury, the people on the sets, my co-stars as well the crew are so incredibly supportive that I feel like I'm home and resting anyway."

No one would have guessed from her voice that the beautiful and bubbly Indumati has in fact undergone surgery! Now that's what we call sheer determination. Her passion for acting definitely extends to a whole other level altogether. We wish her all the very best with her work and sure do hope that her hand heals soon!

Tune into 'Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir' to catch all the fun and entertainment from Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on SAB TV!

Abbas Khan aka Biji Pandey plays love guru on SAB TV's Lapataganj!

Will Biji who has turned as a 'Love Guru' be successful to help Chakundi to gain Dolly's attention and make her fall in love with him? To know more about the same, keep reading this space.

Lapataganj's Chukundi is in awe of Biji Pandey's vibrant lifestyle and constantly tries to imitate his way of life and attitude. He looks up to this desi romeo, Biji, who has managed to woo his long-time love interest Surili. Seeing Biji use his knowledge on the subject of love to flatter Surili and tackle obstacles like Mishri Mausi and Mama to ultimately marry her, has inspired Chukundi.

Like Biji-Surili's interesting love story, Chukundi too aspires to win Lalaji's daughter Dolly's heart, who he loves dearly.  He has tried everything - love letters, gifts and even bollywood inspired dialogues but all his efforts have gone unnoticed. Having failed repeated he realizes that only love guru Biji can guide him to kick-start his love-story. Without wasting any time, he runs to Biji with his problem, who readily agrees to help this lover-boy by sharing tips on a subject that he has mastered in all this years. Being a perfect mentor, Biji guides a naive Chukundi in understanding the the art of achieving true love.     

Speaking about being Chukundi's role model, Abbas Khan who plays Biji Pandey said, "My character is known for his epic tale of romance and I am more than happy to share the love-gyaan with Chukundi. The viewers will enjoy seeing how I and Chukundi discuss wooing Dolly as I pass on to him all the filmy love advices to win her over." 

Will Biji's valuable advice on love really help Chukundi gain Dolly's attention and make her fall in love with him? Or will this be another hilariously failed attempt at wooing her?

Tune into Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir to catch all the entertainment, Monday-Friday at 10.00pm only on SAB TV!