26-12

Randeep's Icecream Smile

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is one is for you Maddy.Hope this is the one u wanted to see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG !!!
look at the way he is  SMILING...
❤️❤️
thanx a lot for posting this 1 !!!! its one of d best so far !!!

Shivaanya thumbnail
Mansi actually maddy had requested for this pic few days back.
Hope she will be happy to get it now.BTW u r most welcome.
As uno am a star AC so pls dont thanks me...its a pleasure to share his pix with u gals.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton Heena!
What great killer smile.  This was start of Rashdeep actually.  This is the episode where he became our favorite Randeep from all the characters on the show.  Love this episode so much

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Randeepfan

Mansi actually maddy had requested for this pic few days back.

Hope she will be happy to get it now.BTW u r most welcome.
As uno am a star AC so pls dont thanks me...its a pleasure to share his pix with u gals.

Yes me Happy!  I wish I can like the photo like 10 times instead of just 1!

Both Randeep & Rashmi look so shy and cute and the best in this episode
I also love the smile Randeep gives Mithhu when they shake hands

Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a ton Heena!
What great killer smile.  This was start of Rashdeep actually.  This is the episode where he became our favorite Randeep from all the characters on the show.  Love this episode so much

Well u r most welcome.Glad i got d right pic as u asked.Yes this episode was one of the best of 2612 where the foundation stone laid for Randeep n Rashmi's relation.But most importantly how randeep saved Mithu.I just loved it 2 d core where he handled Mithu.It was just amazing.They became Dost for each other since then.Loved the whole sequence so much.Loved when he assured Malti that " Trust me,lemme handle it".OMG I've seen this particular epi so many times.He confidently moved n saved Mithu from such a deadly situation.To impress kids and winning their heart n trust isnt easy either but Randeep did it so convincingly.
Mr.Sengupta was d director that time.
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaddyO

Yes me Happy!  I wish I can like the photo like 10 times instead of just 1!

Both Randeep & Rashmi look so shy and cute and the best in this episode
I also love the smile Randeep gives Mithhu when they shake hands

My pleasure maddy.😊
Both of them were shy initially and that was so natural n adorable.Well I've some Ran n Mithu pix from that episode also.Will post them later.
Shivaanya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shreya30456

lov his killer smile

Yes killer truly.Missing him so much.😭
MaddyO thumbnail

Well u r most welcome.Glad i got d right pic as u asked.Yes this episode was one of the best of 2612 where the foundation stone laid for Randeep n Rashmi's relation.But most importantly how randeep saved Mithu.I just loved it 2 d core where he handled Mithu.It was just amazing.They became Dost for each other since then.Loved the whole sequence so much.Loved when he assured Malti that " Trust me,lemme handle it".OMG I've seen this particular epi so many times.He confidently moved n saved Mithu from such a deadly situation.To impress kids and winning their heart n trust isnt easy either but Randeep did it so convincingly.
Mr.Sengupta was d director that time.

It was just a brilliant episode.  I have also watched it many times and I remember every small bit.  When Randeep tells Bhabi to let him handle it and he starts talking with Mithhu, at first Mithhu even refuses to look at him and keeps looking out and then slowly by saying Rashmi bua ko mai achha lagata hu and talking to Mithhu Randeep turns Mitthu's attention to himself.  The way he talks to Mithhu after he says muze kuchh accha nahi lagata and later gets Mitthu to say mai mummy ka khayal rakhunga.  Wow I just love every little bit about that episode. 

Do you know actually I started watching 2612 from the episode where Shahana shoots Randeep and Rashmi and Mithhu go to hospital to meet him.  I loved that episode too and later saw old episodes and I really really loved the episode where Randeep saves Mithhu.  Honestly love almost every episode depending on our mood we want to see different one each time!  We are crazy fans of 2612 missing it so much still

MaddyO thumbnail

My pleasure maddy.😊
Both of them were shy initially and that was so natural n adorable.Well I've some Ran n Mithu pix from that episode also.Will post them later.

In Nani's words dono bahut sharmile hai.  Wow both Randeep Rashmi were so shy and cute and we just loved watching them everytime. 
Yes please post Randeep Mithhu photos too