Devon ke Dev Mahadev

12th Jun WU Ravan is called by Shivji

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

An Asura approaches the Brahmin in penanace. His  Om Namah Shivay's jaap are intrupted by that Asura, who's taken a Tiger's form. Brhman calls Shivji to save his life. Shivji stands in between him & the Tiger. That Tiger disappears, comes from different directions, trys to scare Shivji, who finishes him through the power of his Trishul. That Brahmin falls in Shivji's feet, he asks Shivji to resides in Kashi forever. Our Ksheersagar viewers are watching this.

Vishnuji asks Saraswatiji, you were waiting for this moment since long. She answers, yes, under Shivji's protection, Vedas will be reach all. Knowledge will flourish in Shivji's presence. This place will be known as Vyaghreswar Shiv ling.

Brhmaji leaves from Ksheersagar saying one of his Bhakta's penanace is about to get over. (He is going to fall in a nice trap)

Sumali tells Ravan to take responsibality for his duties towards Asuras. He tells him, he's got a new name Ravan. Irritated Sumali tells him Shivji will not come with him to Lanka. Ravan says he is not a poor Brhamin of Kashi, but is a very special Bhakta, till his Bhakti becomes flawless, till his special test is not taken, Shivji will not be pleased. Shurpanakha asks him what is he going to do?. Vibhishan comes with a cloth, says it is made as per your wish. Ravan opens, it has a Veena in Gold embroidered on that cloth. He says, I know a way, Shivji is pleased with my Music, I'll use music as a medium to take him to Lanka. Sumali looks angry & confused.

Shivji & Parvati have reached the Bhavan made by Himavan for them. Parvati tells him, she always wanted to come to Kashi with her. Not like Kailash but similar to Kailsh this Bhavan is made. They are in the Garden. She tells him, she'll always be with him as his Shakti, will not come in his path of compeleting his duties. He tells her Purush & Prakriti are compelte because of each other. She says inspite of being away from each other, we have always fulfilled our duties in different circumstances. He says soon one such circumstance is going to come up.

Those rishis comes to them , thanks Shivji for killing that asura & being present here as Vyaghreshwar Shivling. But the Veda's are destroyed by that Asura. Shivji closes his eyes, Vedas appears again. He says an easy way of making these Vedas popular is by converting them into musical form. I know a person who has the capability of doing so.

Ravan feels his Aaradhya is calling him. He is about to leave. Sumali calls him as Dashanan, who corrects him to call himas Ravan, says my Aaradhya  needs me. Sumali tells him Shivji is fooling him, The shiv Tandav Stotra was his creation but Shivji liked it because it was sung in his praise & look at the name he gave you, does it suit an Asura like you?  Ravan says he is getting late, for the first time my Aaradhya needs me, I'll not loose this opportunity. Now he'll have to come with me.

Ravan reaches  Kashi, meets Shivji, says he was waiting for this moment since a long time. Shivji tells him to spread knowledge of Vedas every where by converting them into their musical form. Only you can do this. Ravan is excited, says he'll do it, but I have a respect. Shivji terlls him to ask. Ravan says I know Music, but you are the source of Music. I want to start it with you. Shivji agrees.

Precap:  In presenceof many people of Kashi, Shivji plays Veena, Ravan sings. Vishnuji is hearing from Ksheersagar. Being pleased with Ravan's efforts, Shivji agrees to give him what he wants.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx meenaxi di for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š
today's episode was very good๐Ÿ‘I am liking tarun as ravan a lot, he brings variations in his expressions with every single dialogue๐Ÿ‘and tomorrow will be another mesmerizing episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu meenakshi di
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.
I missed the first part, though I can visualise it. Will see that later.
Saraswati is very happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She looks pretty when she is happy., better than the other Saraswatis. Vyaghreshwar Shivling, nice name.
Brahma is gonna fall into a nice trap๐Ÿ˜† Good one. But you are correct๐Ÿ˜†
Ravan insisting on being called Ravan, and not Dashanan was somewhat amusing. Like a small child saying, "I don't like that. From now on call me only this!" His Nanashri was super irritated today. And so Vibhishan is all Bhratashri, your wish is my command. Strange to see that (I know, he was always like that; but its hard to picturise). One doubt. WHy did Ravan sketch a Saraswati Veena when he plays a Rudra Veena?

The Bhavan was beautiful! Loved the scenery! All green, and various flowers! Botanical Gardens!
But somehow I felt Parvati was disoriented in that scene. She wasn't giving proper expressions and looked very tired. Probably because of long working hours! ๐Ÿ˜”. But the Purush Prakriti dialogue was fantastic! Loved it!
And here, one big mistake. When the Brahmins say the Vedas are lost, Mahadev says vedas can never be lost. SO when he closed his eyes I thought he will say the Vedas. Instead he is filling Veda books in some library! The mistake is, Vedas were never supposed to be written, except in Kali Yuga!!

Once again, Ravan and his Poojya Nanashri's convo was very funny. Ravan fussing about his name, and Sumali cribbing about Mahadev being selfish and all that!๐Ÿ˜† And Ravan's look when he interrupted! Priceless! "You want to say something important or simply do bakbak?"๐Ÿ˜†

So tomorrow, we shall see a full fledged concert! Great! (But one small fussing I also have! The pronunciation in the precap was like ๐Ÿคข! The person singing obviously is elongating all the small vowels and not pronouncing in the Vedic Sanskrit way! Wish they had seen to that! But concert is concert! I shall look forward to it!)

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti07

Thanx meenaxi di for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š

today's episode was very good๐Ÿ‘I am liking tarun as ravan a lot, he brings variations in his expressions with every single dialogue๐Ÿ‘and tomorrow will be another mesmerizing episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It was a good epi. Brhmaji has gone, Durgam Asura's story will begin now.
Variation of expressions makes Ravan's part worth watching. I am not fond of Ramayan but looks like the actor's performance will make it a worth watching track.
Ravan will ask our Bholenath to come with him tomm๐Ÿ˜†
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahah that Scene where the library gets fileld with vedas was a bit funny. U are right Surya the scene was not fully there of Shiv Parvati but was still beautiful.
Tarun Ravan was wonderful today. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Looking forward to the episode tomorrow precap was fantastic.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ravan is a one-track mind..kuch bhi ho jaye, par ek hi cheez chahiye..mahadev ko lanka lana hai..seriously, itni band baji hai, but he will not understand..
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was Dudhumbi.. and his end...!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† If Rishis didn't utter his name.. I would have never guessed it..!!
Seriously..somebody should give Mahadev a real takkar in fight..!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Vedas back...Saraswati happy.. !! Brahma Dev was happy too..finally he got a Bhakt to attend to๐Ÿ˜†

Parvati talking abt Shiv Shakti.. Sansaar ka kalyan.. for a change.. nice..!! 

Ravan was at his best.. !! His expressions were too good..He also almost goes red when talking or thinking abt Mahadev..!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Tarun is really good.. waiting to see him go full negative...!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nice WU.. Minaxi...!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

mnx12 thumbnail
Surya,
Regarding embroidered Veena being different from the one Ravan plays, may be Vibhishan took creative liberty๐Ÿ˜†
Parvati is quiet now, may be they want to show how calm she is now & the form she will be taking in future, will be very angry.
Sumali's brain washing techniques are not working on Ravan. He is wasting his time๐Ÿ˜†
Generally singers are very particular about pronunciation, while singing. Let's see how it turns out to be tomm.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

Hahah that Scene where the library gets fileld with vedas was a bit funny. U are right Surya the scene was not fully there of Shiv Parvati but was still beautiful.
Tarun Ravan was wonderful today. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Looking forward to the episode tomorrow precap was fantastic.

They should have shown the palm leaves piled up, but the Lybrary shown today was a modern version. No problem even this will last for a short time, then one more Lybrary can be designed suitable for Treta Yuga.๐Ÿ˜†