Thendral Wednesday Update 12/6/13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Not liking Tamil's character portrayal --😑 even after the Charu episode & going up to extent of divorcing Thulasi, even now he is always listening to others 😑and being a moron ! 

Director is going to make the sweet Tamil  end up being greedy, money-crazy Sorimuthu pandian [cherry] of Thirumathi Selvam !😲  
i dont like these revaathy and mappilai scenes hate them

Thanks for the updates and I am hating Thendral itself.

Goody two shoes Thulasi
Stupid/Moron/Selfish Tamil
Idiot Prabha
Screwface Deepa (she acts like she is new to acting)
GW - can earn worst mother inlaw of the century
Kalyani - the new one and grrr...
Revathy and the stupid mapillai...
and the list goes on and on

So Mr. Director when are you going to close down Thendral for good.
Thanks Harhem as always!

Lol Tamil's dream all wealthy and with a son hhmmm wonder what Mr. K has in store though.  Feel that today's episode was smooth also because of the song bit but next week again things will be rough with MM house having Revathy issue, TT house having...well you know how TT always have their case of issues with GW and now Lav, gggrr Lav, can't even take care of her child!  And VR's house with all the divorce stuff going on. 
Thx for the update!

TA ku sontha budhiye illa. He loves listening to everyone except his wife. Bhu velila vandhu left right kodukanum appa dhaan he will get budhi. Kadaisi varaikum Bhu didn't accept T as her daughter. Vekkama illa indha TA ku. Why can't he lead a contented life? Nichyama T will not accept it. Hope she learns abt this matter soon!

Wish revathy got caught !
Thanks Haritha for the nice update.

I also wish Revathy gets caught. But I have one question. What class Revathy is studying? It is said her age is more than eighteen. So she has to be doing some graduate class and she could not be a school student.

Definitely GW is torturing Thulasi as ever. But why is Thulasi not speaking out? Letting an abuser to behave in an abusing way is also torturing the abuser.

What could be said about what TA is doing? Someday I wish Thulasi learns TA did business with Bhuvana's jewels.
I can see another TMS in the making! πŸ˜† 

I cant believe our hero whom we admired for his selflessness and social service with naughtiness is stooping low for his selfish benefits.. Sigh.. I lost interest in TA's character.. 😑

Now my only hope is Thulasi who has to study and become engineer.. The theme of the story was education is shown somewhere now a days!
Thanks haritha for the update...

nice dream, lovely bgm, and then events forecasting gloom!

waiting for truth to come out!