Sahiba Regaining Her Memory

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I just watched the newest episode of RSSI. Sahiba was telling Raunak about her past with Daljeet, Ranveer, and Fateh. She said that she regained her memories of Daljeet a couple of years after her marriage to Fateh. And she said that by the time she remembered it was too late. Was she implying that if she remembered earlier she would have chosen Daljeet? Cuz that was the vibe I got. What about you guys?

It kinda bothered me because I thought she was over Daljeet when she Ranveer got pregnant and when she fell for Fateh.
She coveniently skipped the part where she accepted daljeet as her husband and carried his child. Doesn't this make heer and raunak step siblings...how the hell is this flying...even in hollywood they don't do this kinda stuff
I know! It's so weird! Technically they shared a sibling at one point even though it was before both of them were born. The CVs are crazy!

She loved fateh and she told also to ronak whn i meet your dad diljeet was gone frm my life . She also say that between fateh and her start again love story. She feeld pity for daljeet because he wait for her 6 years i dont think she loved daljeet at that time. Even if her memory was back that time she will only marry him because he wait for her 6 years.

I realy feel sorry for ranveer, he done sooo much for her and still she dont loved him?
I love ranveer soo much!!! :'(:'(:'( i dont understand sahiba. And im happy this show is going end! Edited by marja - 10 years ago
Originally posted by marja

She loved fateh and she told also to ronak whn i meet your dad diljeet was gone frm my life . She also say that between fateh and her start again love story. She feeld pity for daljeet because he wait for her 6 years i dont think she loved daljeet at that time. Even if her memory was back that time she will only marry him because he wait for her 6 years.

I realy feel sorry for ranveer, he done sooo much for her and still she dont loved him?
I love ranveer soo much!!! :'(:'(:'( i dont understand sahiba. And im happy this show is going end!

Me too! The Cvs have screwed up so many times! It's good to end the show now before it gets even worse.
Also it was strange in today's episode when Sahiba introduced Beauty to Raunak as Heer's aunt. Technically that his aunt too! And it seems unbelievable to me that Sahiba hasn't seen her aunt in 20 years!

And what happened to Harry? Did they ever explain how Fateh, Daljeet, and his wife die? The CVs are too much lol
Cvs of this show are crazy!!! We start loving fateh and anu/sahiba story thn they change again. They should never bring heer, rounak and jeet. After the weds of fateh and anu the story should be go like this: the mother of fateh is still not happy with sahiba as her bahu and she try to get sahiba and his son out of fateh life. But the love of fateh and sahiba/anu keep thm together.
I wish they thought like you! Lol everyone was enjoying the fateh/Sahiba scenes. Why change a good thing? They were trying to pull a Pavitra Rishta and make the show about the next generation, but it's not working out.
Yea we all love ashish and ekta onscreen jodi. Hope they come back again innew show
I most like charector in RSSI - Fateh 's Charector ws Best