Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Srimathan till Sumi gets her access. Atina ethavadhu pannunga please.

Monday 17.06.2013

EPISODE     800  clap clap clap for relentless  updaters & commentators ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Me[a]enMahes๐Ÿ˜‰ gossiping over the phone oorutufying Pushpa's head.  Mahes disconnects line when SR enters. Livid SR rebukes Mahes &unleashes his verbal whip on Sokku family  - kootuporiyal family โ€“ family of spineless nincompoop males & loudspeaker female gossipmongers โ€“ sutha fightercock company. Says ashamed to have taken his bitterhalf from this sandaikozhi family. His friends jeer & ridicule him for the same. SR doesn't spare Mayil family either โ€“ double sade sathi family.

Mayil house. Mayil decides to stay away from Rohini engagement ceremony . Obvious reason โ€“ scared of soft spoken Mahes' acid tongue. Deiva feels it would be a sort of insult to Jag's family as they had tendered personal invitation. Mayil feels otherwise , says Jags is humble & matured person , will understand their plight if explained patiently. On the other hand Mahes will put everybody in an embarrassing position . Kamu seconds appa's suggestion.

Psycho rajesh's friend brings one elderly man to Velu's house. Asks him to carry out their plan to the letter T. The man goes inside the house , meets velu , keeps tons of ice on his head & slowly outhviding his purpose of visit . Says he has brought marriage proposal for Ragini & wants velu to help in that matter. Velu agrees.

Malar house.  Rohini all decked up for the function. Malar advises sis to relax as everything will be fine. Function starts. Purohit reads out the Nischayathartha pathrikai . Plates exchanged , Pathrikai signed . Jags asks Sokku to fill the witness signature. Objection your Lord voices one of Jag's elderly relative . Says Sokku 's witness signature breaks family tradition & culture. Verbal war continues between the old man & Jags with Jags emerging the winner. Sokku signs . Function over. Now sapattu neram. All pandhikku mundikking.

Jags takes his elderly relative aside & gives piece of his mind . Jags talks bit rudely. The man retaliates. Finally Jags chucks him out of te house. The man leaves cursing under his breath. Gopi / Sokku privy to this conversation. Emotional sokku starts Jagannathastothram โ€“ Periya manushanu prove pannitar. Says Jags has proved that he is the standing , sitting , walking, running , sleeping example of periya Manushan . Wah clap clap clap.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday  June 18 2013
Episode 801

Sokku and co talking in Malar house after function. one person walks in.  He is Rasu's friend. they talk and that person says he is busy looking alliance for his son who studied well and in a good position. Sokku says don't worry consider it is done as we have a good girl. He says My Sammandhi daughter they are looking for alliance. Sokku tels to rest about vanitha.

Sokku says let me go along and talk now itself why postpone good things and he takes the father also.

They go to Nellai house, they talk about alliance, Vanitha comes there and father likes her so he takes Vanitha photo and jadagam. NA and neelavathi tahank him and Gopi.

In Kutralam Prasad who is visitng assembles whole family and informs about him wishing to marry Maha and her background. Mama (Che I really cannot tolerate this guy) he keeps pushing it down saying Gopi family kalavani family and they forced Maha on him etc. But both Prasad mother and father support this and happy.
Mama is mad and pulls wife aside tell her if Prasad marries then they wil lstart asking for property. He says he will do one hand.
Mama is mad and calls people in Karaikudi and enquire about Sokku family and they tell good things. He gets irritated. Finally he gets connected with Josiyar Sokku and ofcourse he takes all bad about Sokku and Gopi.
Mama happy.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Mahes Anga prathasanam At nadu Road ๐Ÿ‘

Josi is talking ill about Maha n sr. Pp Pamily.. sotai mams was very happy hearing all this n plans to panic family n stops the marriage.Kobi n Sr.pp on the way to Pirai Home.. Sr.pp Says he has full confidence that things will fall in place .. same time Prasad calling Kobi n telling all family ok for Marriage Proposal.. kobi happily cuts off telling he will intiate next nu.. Shares same to Sr.pp He also founds to be happy.. both reaching pirai home n disclose the proposal.. sr.pp says he has full confidence n all will happen happily nu solluraru.. but puspa says about josi's words on maha getting married to her own mama cousin.. sr.pp says meens n me treating prasad as our elder son..so u dont need to worry nu solluranga.

In Kutralam Mams coming inside home n gets to hear Prasad telling maha that he has send 30K to her account..leaves the counterfoil at table n goes out.. mams picks it n opens his mouth๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. ngoes inside home n calls out his wifey n gathers all at home.. n tells the fake info he got from Josi.. mom gets panic on suniyam kept for prasad..mams says that he will remove suniyan thru his known person nu sollitu leaves from there..P2 comes inside thier home n gets to see maha chating in phone for tht 30K Distribution to workers.. both founds it very happy n talks abt the proposal.. maha comes there n gets angry at prasad proposal..pirai tells he is not usual guy ..he approaches kobi after learning abt ur past n  also took his parents concern for marrrying you nu solluraru.. adds that they know her decision.. but they want to see thier daughter livingh happily like all others nu sollitu leaves from there.. maha thinking mode.

Malar is starting from her home after engagement party, all family members are coming to send her off..  Malar was happy abt jags action towards her family n thanks him for not letting them down.mrs. jags tells her not open her mouth for 10 days till marriage is done..as meens may create new probs on things nu solluranga n ask her to come atleast an week before to do purchase for rohs. also invite her to come to madurai for muhurtha pattu purchase..malar says ok n tells she will take care of meens.n giggles rohs on her marriage happening .. rohs leaves there shyly. jags looks for his car.. learnt
from DIL that ashok has taken it for work..mams tells he will make her drop at home nu sends malar in his car n ask driver to drop at her home.on the way driver rashly driving it..otherside mahes is coming from market talking over phone with asta konal face.. at an point driver was abt dash cycle guy he tooks an left n dashed over mahes who was coming in road side. mahes rolling in the road๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. malar shocked at it.

Screen freezes..

Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
srima thumbnail

Update by Migan

Thursday June 20

Mahesu rolling on the road, malar runs and mahesu gets up patting her self,  Malar questions caringly, Mahesu opens her labo Dibo saying you did on purpose. You cannot win me so you tried to kill me. She says unakku than car irukko even i have a car, Malar puts it that it is her husband who got the car. She tells Mahesu to keep quiet and walks away. mahesu screams saying you leave me like this going after hitting me? Malar says I should not even feel for you and leaves.

mahesu finds the phone and calls her motehr Ammmaaa (that's all)

Cha irritatin mottaiyyan.
Prasad mama comes home with Sithu mai and asks Prasad mother to mix in food and give to prasad. Then he will forget Gopi and co and only remember Amma/Appa. Both lossus agree to that.

Mama gets wife aside and tells her he made sure to get marundu so he forgets Gopi family and also forgets all property he gave to them. Wife praise her arumai husband.

In Sokku house meenaksi labo dibo at malar for trying to kill her daughter, you are the one who spoiled my house etc. malar cooly says yes I tried to kill your daughter do what yo ucan.

Ragini tries to stop her mother but she screams further tells let the guys come and will see one hand.

Thodarum...

srima thumbnail
Week's mangalam by srima

Friday 21.06.2013

Mahesu & Velu discussing Mahes'  so called miraculous escape [according to both]. Mandakapadi for Malar & her family.  Mahes hell bent on teaching them a lesson. Velu more dhoopam poding for the same. SR comes , both Mahes & Velu take turn in explaining the matter with kaN , kadhu , mooku.  Velu tells SR  tit for tat is the solution , Malar should be bumped off with his car. SR says fine , I will do it & then go for kambi counting & you all do jingi jakka for buva. Velu kapchup.

Some community welfare  centre. Lots  people standing in queue.  Paramu & ramesh come there for check up. Big queue , their number is 34 , minimum one hour sure. Ramesh has work , wants to leave . Preggy paramu upset , fight between them , we get to learn from the foght that the couple are settled in Madurai & Ramesh has fallen to drinking habit. Ramesh gets a call & leaves Paramu to meet the person.

Rectangular bench conference at Maha's house. All try to convince Maha to accept Prasad'd proposal. After lot of kenjals & konjals from family members Maha says As you all wish & goes out. Once alone calls Prasad & requests him to withdraw the marriage proposal. Says she is  rasiless , useless etc etc. If he marries her his life will also go for a toss. Details about her  love feelings for Gopi ,  Pandi's thiruvilayadal , her accidental marriage to him , her abortion matter , Pandi's death.  Says she doesn't expect any sympathy from anyone. Prasad patiently listens & then gives her some sound advice , says he wants to marry her not on sympathetic grounds , but for her outspoken & bold & kind nature. Asks her to reconsider her decision. Maha's mind slowly & surely  changes , sends him an acceptance sms.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monday 24th june 2013 

Episode 805

Update by shree

Prasad's house...PRasad tell his mom to give him dinner...Mom thiru thiru muzhuchufies and says ready da maganae...i'll bring...u go and sit...prasad leaves and thiruttu koottam lead by prasad's mottai machan (MM),his wife and prasad's dad makes entry...Mom comes and MM asks her abt some marundhu powder ...Mom says she had mixed it in the kuzhambhu...MM confirms naattu kozhi kuzhambhu dhana..(rombha mukkiyam...ulla poi kozhi uyir vandhu medicine kku extra power kudukka pogudha..panradhu thiruttu velai...idhula logic vera)...Mom leaves and this grp hides behind a pillar and watching...

Mom gives dinner...prasad asks ...enna ma...usually u make tiffin...why today kozhi kuzhambhu??Mom says naattu kozhi kuzhambhu is ur fav na...thats why...Prasad asks abt their decision ...Mom says tomorrow evening we will go and meet them...Mom oothufies kuzhambhu...BG la terror moosic playing ...(so all of bite ur nails and continue reading...tenjan aa irukanum...twist in the tale)...Mom face la same thiruttu expression...( kozhi pakkathu veetu kozhi polarukku)....Prasad eats (all of u...hands down...and expression change...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...aahha ohoo nnu praising his mom ...

Dinner done...Prasad comes to his room and checks his mobile...msg from maha...It says "i think u r right...iam ready for the marraige"...Angels dancing at the BG and dhemthanana moosic playing..love mood started..Prasad smiles and calls maha...Maha's Phone switched off...

Mom comes out and polambufies to MM and mom says iam very worried...MM says ..."u r like my mom and dad...pls believe me...unga paiyan nallaudhukku dhaan iam doing all this"...MM leaves and mom and dad continues their polambal...

Shanthi and velu...kalyanathukku poittu returning...velu and shanthi talks abt the gold chain (mahesu's chain now in shanthi's neck )...2 men listens to this and follows them...Shanthi says kadan vaangittu vandhurukken...2 perula oruthan snatches the chain shanthi fights with them...shanthi verattufies both of them and velu only sound no action...andha action la his wig falls off๐Ÿ˜†...thirudans escape and shanthi kevalama thitting velu...

Velu says he has a plan ...now mahesu ,meenakshi and ur thambhi ellarum waste...only popular lady in this sokku family is malar...we will go there and dera pottufy in her house...Shanthi says kevalamana plan...we will stcik with mahesu ...gopi,meenakshi ellarum will come back to mahesu...so wait and watch...

Sokku house...Goods train maadhiri meenkashi peru moochu vittings and waiting for her husband...2 dummy pieces aka sokku and gopi comes and meenu starts ...yenga poneenga...sokku asks what happened??...Gopi goes near malar ...Meenakshi shouts...tell this malar to show her panathimiru to someone else...she tried to kill my daughter mahesu...moreover...car (Selvarangam's car) en purushan vaangi kuduthadhu nu sollirukka...How dare she??Gopi en purushan nnu malar sollirukka!!!!(ennanga solreenga...๐Ÿ˜ฒpurushan illaiya๐Ÿ˜•...kalyanam ellam pannainga๐Ÿ˜•)...

Poruthadhu podhum endru pongi ezhundhu varugirar GOPI(namba mudiyavillai...illai...llai..lai..ai..i๐Ÿคข)......Naan malar purushan dhana ma??...do u have manasakshi?...u r saying malar is a kolaikari?..she planned to kill mahesu??...rombha poruthu poitten ma...starts crying..(Yes...thats my boy...gopi is back...i miss this azhugatchi aambalais๐Ÿ˜†ennada rosham vandhu nalla pesararae nnu parthen๐Ÿคข)...and starts polambing...u want me only as ur son and a brother for ur daughters...i cant live in this house anymore..iam leaving...enakku bayama irukku...kodurama irukku..(hmmm...gopi aka thirumurugan..ippo puriyudha enga (viewers) nilamai??๐Ÿ˜ก)...iam going ..iam going nnu sollikitte gopi leaves...sokku stops him...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ(vandhutaru manguni pandiyar๐Ÿ˜ก)

Sokku stops him and gopi comes back...Gopi says mudiyala ppa...iam going to my shop appa...Sokku tells him to take malar with him...Sokku says its ur fault...ur porumai is the reason for ur mummy and sisters to take advantage on u...This is ur house...only u have rights to stay in this house...Gopi goes in...(ivaru ortharu...gopi ya thirundha vida mattaru๐Ÿ˜ก)

Sokku tells meenu to treat malar as her daughter and gopi as her SIL...Think abt it says sokku and leaves...Ragini and geetha oppichufies their dialogues and leaves meenu alone...Meenu crying..

Thodarum..

*******************************************************************************************************
Update by Migan

Tuesday June 25, 2013

Episode: 806

Meenakshi not able to sleep, Sokku tries to advice her asking why this kolaveri unakku nnu. Asks her if any mistake on Malar tell me I will ask her to correct. She cries and asks him to go away. He says you will never learn and goes away, Meenakshi says malar you will suffer for all these.

In praksh house, all dressed up. Mottayan tells his inlaws the marundu would have started working he won't even remember Gopi family. praksh comes out asks parents should we go meet Mahnnu. His Amma orey Thiru Thiru, Some how samaluchufy tells we need to go to kula deivam temple first. Mottai jalra, Praksh skeptcal, but have no choice, Mottai tells wife they will know the power f Marundu once they go to temple.

kamy Moortthy wit Deivanai and mayil. Happy the business going well. kamu xomes up with a brilliant ide that we will bottle Pirandai thigayal and market. Moorthy happy. decide to start small and expand eventually. Once expand name Neelavathi Foods aam.

Sokku comes from outside. Asks for Water to Meenakshi. She opens her thiruvai - that you find groom for Vanitha, Maha etc but you ignore our girls. if they are looking for alliance then you should have brought here and looked for ragini or geetha. Sokku shuts her saying Ragini matter different, geetha small. she further scolds him.

At the same time Velu comes and tells a person looking for an alliance and I referred ragni. Meenakshi vayellam pallu, praises him, scolds Sokku. Velu tells they will next day to ponnu parthufy.

Both Sokku and Meenakshi more pallu.

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Prasad n Lola family stories.

Kovil poosari says ambal gave green signal for marriage nu ..all are very happy except mams n madhavi.. they both goes alone.. madhavi says that u need to be careful as slowly things moving in favor to prasad nu sollura.. mam says damn sure that medicine will work u jus keep quiet nu solli kootitu poraru.

Lola home, she is involved in house hold things gets tired.. NA comes n chides at her not to do any more work nu..lola says she missed all this good people love nu solluranga.. some more pasa valukkals n kamu & Moorty lifestyle n their hotel praising ..missing ramesh n so on.. finally it comes to vanitha's marriage she asks if he got any news from groom side.. same time NA gets call from groom father saying that he sent grooms photo& horos n adds all likes vanitha.. if you too likes then we will fix date nu solluraru.. NA full kush..lola says all is well n falling in place nu solluranga.

Ramesh coming home drunken.. paramu ask why he is repeatedly doing this nu ..ramesh olarifies too much๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก n finally paramu says how shall she manage family with 100 Rs..he says when i got more money u  were very happy.. now y are u scolding me nu solluran.. paramu tells lets contact kobi or NA.. ramesh is full angry n scolds her badly n lie down in floor unconsciously.

Pirai home..pirai is happy ..he tells puspa that he made few days leave n planning to sell one thottam for maha marriage nu.. both are having happy talks . puspa gives some work to younger daughter..n moves off.. younger one goes n ask maha for phone from phone tries to make call but notices prasad called her 20 times.. comes back n gives to maha asking her to talk to him..maha is telling herself if his love is true i should get call now.. tada๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. prasad calls her.. both are having some happy chit chat.. maha says she doesnt get thoughts to object his proposal nu sollura.. ore happy talking.. prasad gets headache n started vomit blood n fell down in floor ..maha in phone ..all family members taking him to hospital..some one else pick phone n conveys msg to maha.. maha๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ comes out to pirai n tells this is why i was telling no to marriage.. now prasad is also got affected becoz my luck nu sollura n ask them reach his family n goes n checks on his current status..P2 runs to Kobi to take prasad family no n address.

Screen Freezes on Maha tearful face.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Updates
Episode 805

All at hospital. Doctor ask what did Prasad eat? Looks like it has burn him up.. mottai (am following meenu akka nickname ๐Ÿ˜† me too duno BIL name) lies to doctor that Prasad took liquor ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Prasad mother ask him to shut up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ She tells the truth to doctor about a man name kodangi who did this .. gave some powder. Doctor is shock and refuse to check Prasad ๐Ÿ˜ฒ He is angry as many patient already came here because of that loosu Kodangi who gives burning stuff and make people bleed. Both parents moruchufy mottai .. who is feeling shock and guilty as well. Parents plead doctor to give son treatment but doctor say he will give if only they file police report on this Kodangi as to many cases been coming because of him. Mother shouts at her mapillai to go immediately and give the police report ... mottai hesitates first but when both in laws scolds him and moruchufy him .. he goes to make the report.

Ragini at working place. Mother calls and ask her to come back early. Ragini says lot of work but mother insist her to come back. She goes and sees gopi malar both sitting... meenashi tells younger daughter today ponnu paka varango and to get flowers and fruit... indirectly hinting the message to gopi. And gopi instead of answering her ..he turns to his father and inform him all arrangements are made. Just then both maha parents runs in and inform about prasad. Gopi and both of them immediately leaves to check on Gopi.

At hospital... all waiting outside and from inside they can hear Prakash vomiting.. forcing out really loud. Outside mottai ku kili kili kilikaraning by his mother in law (super scene to watch ๐Ÿ˜‰) She ask why did she had to listen to mottai.. after all Prasad loves that girl..she should have just listen to her son nu ...Just then the kodangi calls.. mottai goes taniya to answer and curse him.. kodangi laughs and says all this small matter.. but gets angry when mottai said he already filed complain on his name nu. Kodangi ask him to withdraw it by threatening him but mottai refuse to listen. Before cutting the line kodangi curse him (๐Ÿ˜•could not exactly get what he was saying but something will follow and gives death to mottai nu ...) mottai starts looking left right feeling scared.

Ragini comes back home and gets annoyed about the proposal. Malar talks and somehow manage to convince her.

Gopi and co arrived ... Prakash parents are introduced and they go in to see him.. his sitting looking okay and will discharge tomolo.  Praskash ask his parents to take gopi and maha parents back home and tomorrow he will be back home. Everyone leaves. Mottai is more annoyed his plan fail ...

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friday Updates
Episode 806

Mappilai side comes to see Ragini.  Josiyar welcomes them outside and they ask to see Sokkulingam.. his name also sokku and he says yes i am nu ๐Ÿ˜† he ask if they brought the jadagam and mapillai father confuse asking how come without seeing the ponnu his asking for jadagam.. josiyar says how to see ponnu ๐Ÿ˜† then he realizes they came to see the other sokku .. he tries to bad mouth that family but the neighbor girls quickly comes out and pretends like calling gopi nu.. and josiyar runs away ๐Ÿคฃ

(Yabba ๐Ÿ˜ฒ mappilai parthu hopper fainted for 10 mins** then she starts ๐Ÿคฃ avanum avan hair style um haiyoo kodumae par!!) Looks like Ragini ex husband (sorry i completely forgot that madiyan's name.. his friend only comes as friend not as mapillai) ... They see ponnu and likes her. Mapillai mother says all event and wedding function must be proper as this is very first wedding for their son. Sokku is confused and ask them if velu has told them everything. Same time mapillai receives phone call and his shock.. he tells his parents this is second marriage for the ponnu. Mapillai parents are shock. "The Friend" has evil smile.

They start cursing the family badly and sokku losses his temper ask them to mind their words but the mapillai and his mother talks very bad about sokku family and insults Ragini .. Malar loses her temper and gives them nicely left and right. They try to raise their voice at malar but she goes yeeiii better run away before she call her father and they get beaten up badly leaving this village. They get scared and leaves. Both Ragini and her sister comes to hug Malar for her support while sokku pats her and meenashi just keeps her crying upset face.  "the Friend" comes in back and act like goody goody saying sorry for his friends behavior and tells them their daughter deserves better then this and leaves. (his trying to get good name from them pola ...!!)

Ramesh boss comes to see him but his sleeping drunk.. boss scolds him and tells paramu to ask never come back to market side as Ramesh lied to him wife not well and borrowed money. Boss in convinced this Ramesh will never change. Some ladies from next door  comes and feels bad from paramu.. ask her to call her family. She says she cant do as ramesh took promise upon their baby never to contact her family. She only wish her family will comes looking for her and she will go with them for the sake of her baby.

Everyone comes back to Prasad house. Both prasad family welcomes them happily and ask to see photo of maha.. Maha father has in his mobile and he shows them.. Both prasad parents are stunned by maha beauty and they keep saying their marumagal looks so nice nu.. they are happy and tells Maha family tomorrow when he comes back.. they can sit and discuss and fix a date for the wedding.. maha  parents are very happy and said they never expected this even after knowing about their daughter. Prasad family ask not to speak about the past,... They go to get lunch ready. Maha father calls mayil and informs the good news and all mayil replied was umm ๐Ÿ˜• (pocha..mayil is not happy pola ๐Ÿค” what does he expect maha to live her life just like that till the end aa??)

Prasad sister comes back and namma sam orei valiyuraning on her.. both his parents are afraid prasad family will take it wrongly and says sorry for his behavior but prasad father says no need.. from the very first day they already know something is wrong with sam nu๐Ÿคฃ All leaves.. the girl gives him prasadam from temple and sam ask her how will she call him and she says attan nu... fuyooo orei wind blowing on sam and bgm aiyayaaa ananthamae.. song from Kumki plays
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ His shirt colour changes from green to pink to yellow to blue and sam goes out dancing dancing dancing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ fall down on the mannu some porandaranings on the sand and then stands up and continue dancing and runs slow motion ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ with so many stars shimmering ... and the words thodarum ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago