Devon ke Dev Mahadev

W.U-013/06/13 Raavan asks for his reward

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.
ROck Concert? It felt very painful to my ears. Ok that was an exaggeration. But it didn't sound like Vedas in the least. No comments. Except, maybe, out of ten, I would give some 1 mark for them.

Mahadev keeps telling us about new new lingas, so nice! Shaileshwar Linga... where in Kashi is it?
In the main temple?

Durgasur must not have heard of his predecessors. And wait... did I see SHumbh Nishumbh in the background? Or was is two different asuras?
And Ravan is not gonna get Rishis support. Because they said they'll support him if he is doing dharma, and acc to Vishnu, this is the last dharma he does. So, bye bye Rishigan!

Ganesh is cute. Ordering the Ganas and Nandi and his elder brother!πŸ˜† I liked Kartikeya's style of saying, "Mere liye kya aagya hain, Anuj?"πŸ˜†
Ravan spoiled the whole moment.

Just barging in like that! No permission nothing? No wonder everyone was staring coldly at him! And when he asked for Mahadev, PArvati's face was like, "I have always had my suspicions on him.."

Precap: Parvati is absolutely right. Ravan is not doing bhakti. He is calculating his profit behind each boon! Useless fellow! Wish he gets a good lesson when he fails to take Mahadev to Lanka!
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update shruti😊 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ (you know the reason)

This was Gajasura or Durgamasura?  
Brhmaji gove boon & disappeared to see Live telecast from Ksheersagar. 
Ravan wants to take Shivji with him to Lanka forever & others are going to sit quietly, no wayπŸ˜†
Shivalaya of Kashi was good. Hope they show Kashi Vishwanath's Jyotirling too.
Seeing their past record, The Shi ling that Ravan is taking with him, will become another Jyotirling- Vaidyanath on Monday.😊
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rock concert..!! πŸ˜† This really was coz they were sitting on the rocks n singing..(OK bad joke..)

Ravan singing in Mahadev's voice.. πŸ˜† but the song was way too classical..!!
Btw I m finding Tarun too cute with his expressions..

In some versions..Ravan takes Parvati away to Lanka..but here he wants Mahadev only..he doesn't even look at her or at anyboby else except for his Mahadev.. πŸ˜†

Durgasur makes an entry..and how.conviently he forgot abt women in his boon..reminded me of Mahisasur..!!

Yet another Shiv ling info..good 😊

Nice..Shruti.. 😊
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Minaxi..

That was Durgasur today..!!

Yeah u r right..Brahmadev was in so much hurry to go back..that he didn't even introduce the Asur properly to us πŸ˜†

Edited by sia221 - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sia221

Minaxi..

That was Durgasur today..!!

Yeah u r right..Brahmadev was in so much hurry to go back..that he didn't even introduce the Asur properly to us πŸ˜†

That's why I was confusedπŸ˜†
Zoyal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 WU πŸ‘ thanks alot
lovely epi.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update shrutiπŸ˜ƒ
Ranjusha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. So Shivji will go with Raavan today Looking forward. 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update