Prishna SS: Baby 101 - Chapter 4 Page 6 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Fiza...it was absolutely lovely...

Reminded me of Aamir Khan in Jo jeeta wohi sikander...

school waala love --- always remains...😊

I love this Pinto...actually he is really so cute.

Krishna also I'm sure loves him and avoids him only because she knows he is after her...

Update soon...

Thanks Shanti and as usual I haven't seen that film 😆 and you'll find out what Krishna feels soon 😳
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Fizu, once again it's a wonderful job and really like the concept !!!!  You're just too good 👍🏼 Like the fact that Prishna are in school !!!!! They're so sweet and cute together and whatever the story or the concept, they're unique !!!!! Bechara Pintu, he try a lot to get Krishna's attention but ... without success. As Shanti said, i'm sure she has a fondness for him but we all know that our Krishna needs some time to acknowledge it 😛 But love Pintu's naughtiness. Can't wait for the next part, plzz post it soon 😳

Thank you soo much Steena and just wait and watch what Krishna's feelings are and will update Embarrassed

First of all I just want to say I'm soo happy with the long comments from you all 😃 thank you, and I have written a short update which I want to post already but couldn't because I was too upset, anyway here it is and I'm planning to have another chapter posted for Prishna Day 😃 remember Prishnaholics, Prishna Day is on the 25th, make sure you are here 😳 also there may be mistakes because I was up late at night writing this chapter 😊

Prishna SS: Baby 101 - Chapter 2:

The next morning, the whole class were standing in front of the Orphanage,  Krishna was standing there with mixed feelings, she was nervous about taking care of a kid, she didn't know if she could get through with this, she started taking deep breaths in and out. Suddenly, she felt someone hold her hand and her fingers intertwined with hers, she looks up to see Pinto looking at her smiling, he slowly said "It's going to be Ok Krishna" and gives her a small smile, Krishna couldn't help but smile back, Krishna then looked over at Amit and Aarti and said "Don't they make such a great couple?" while smiling, Pinto looks at her and smiles and says "What about us?" and winks at her, Krishna pulls her hand away from Pinto and says "Again, they like each other" and Pinto replies "I like you too, and I'm sure you like me back too anyway, I like you this much" while holding his arms wide open to show her and then quickly engulfs her into a hug, Krishna tries to get out of the hug but Pinto doesn't let go but stands there smiling while hugging her. Moments later, Pinto took her into the Orphanage along with everyone else who had already made their way in.

Inside the orphanage, there were cute little kids playing around every where, the class started to go to the kids and play with, Krishna looked around and saw a small boy sitting in the corner of the room with a small stuffed toy with him, he was looking at the class with the other kids, Krishna walked up to him and sat next to him, he looked up at her and Krishna says "Hi, I'm Krishna and you are?" and holds her hand out for him to shake on with a smile on her face, he looks scared and anxious first but seeing her warm smile her responds to her and replies "I'm Sonu" and smiles at her. Krishna who was still smiling asks "Sonu, what a cute name, how old are you?" Sonu with a grin replies "I'm 5" Krishna smiles and was about to ask something else when Pinto comes rushing to them with a cute little baby with him "Krishna look at how cute this baby is, she's soo cute, I want her to be my daughter" with a huge smile, then he looks over to the small boy sitting next to her and says "Hi, I'm Pinto" with the huge smile still present on his face, Sonu looks at Krishna and Krishna says "Sonu, don't worry he is with me, Pinto I want Sonu to be with us as well" Pinto looks at Sonu and says "Sonu, I like your name, do you want to come with us as well?" Sonu nervously nods a 'Yes'. Pinto excitedly announces "So it's set Krishna, we are taking Sonu and this cute little baby with us and we shall call her Pari" and with that they go to Mr Sharma and the Orphanage people to set everything up.

Pinto and Krishna walk out the Orphanage with Sonu and Pari, Pinto was holding Sonu's hand and walking with him while talking to him and making him laugh, Krishna was holding Pari and walking while watching Pinto and Sonu as well, she couldn't help but smile, she looks at Pari who was talking in baby language and smiling throughout, Pinto picks up Sonu and carries him on his shoulders and they walk over to Pinto's jeep that he came in with Amit while the others came with the bus, they sit in the jeep and wait for Amit and Aarti who minutes later came out with a small cute girl the same height and age as Sonu, her name is Chanchal. They had all sat down in the jeep and Pinto drove off to the address they were told to go to.

Once they reached the address, they found that their houses were next to each other so they were neighbours, they were really happy to find out that they are neighbours, they all head inside in each of their houses, Pinto excitedly takes Krishna and the kids in, they taking a mini tour in the house and Pinto was deciding who goes to which room and everything since he was the most excited. They had finally come to Pinto's room and there was a king-sized bed in the middle "Yes! That's exactly what I wanted" Pinto shouts out in happiness, Krishna looks at him with a questioning look, she then says "Well I'll sleep on that Sofa since you're excited for the bed" and then goes off to check on the kids, Pinto felt bad that she was going to sleep on the sofa while he sleeps on the bed so he decided to make a plan on getting Krishna sleep on the bed instead.

Over at the Kitchen, Krishna was making some snacks for Sonu and Pinto enters the kitchen "Krishna I was thinking that you're gonna be uncomfortable sleeping on the Sofa, why don't you sleep on the bed" Krishna replies "No its Ok I'll manage" Pinto thinks to himself Hmm she won't agree with me that easily "Urm Krishna, why don't we have a bet?" Krishna looks up at him and asks "Why?" Pinto replies "Errmm no reason, just bored, anyway if in the next 10 minutes you talk then you have to sleep on the bed" Krishna looks at him and says "I told you I'm Ok with sleeping on the Sofa" Pinto replies "Well I'm not and your time starts now" and thinks to himself Knowing Krishna she can go on not talking for an hour, hmm what should I do? and looks around the room and spots something that gives him an idea. I can go on for 10 minutes without talking; 10 minutes will go just like that... Krishna thinks to herself, suddenly the phone starts ringing, she looks at Pinto who was keeping a watch on the time, she had to tell him to pick the phone up to see who is calling but Pinto was playing dumb and pretending that he couldn't understand her, he says to her "Krishna, I can't understand you, just spit it out and say it" Krishna tried telling him again without talking but she couldn't she quickly rushed over to the phone and picked it up since it might be important and said "Hello?", "My Beautiful wife I expect a more loving greeting from you" she heard the person say, she realised who it was and turned around to see Pinto standing there with his arms crossed with a victory smirk on his face "Looks like you will be sleeping on the bed after all" and winks at her.

Hit Like and Comment 😳
Aww Fiza,,what a cute short chapter,,Thanks,,

This naughty Pintu will never change,,just too adorable,,loved it,,but longer next time,,and 2 kids,,wow,,can't wait for next chapter to see how the night goes,,

And why were you upset,,glad you are ok now,,😉
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by trinilisa

Aww Fiza,,what a cute short chapter,,Thanks,,

This naughty Pintu will never change,,just too adorable,,loved it,,but longer next time,,and 2 kids,,wow,,can't wait for next chapter to see how the night goes,,

And why were you upset,,glad you are ok now,,😉

Thanks Lisa, and yep its gonna be a longer one next time 😃  and yeh the 2 kids are Sonu and their adorable Gudiya 😳 and I'll tell you I need to PM you something 😛
Wonderful update Fiza...
I really loved it...
This is such an adorable chapter u just made my day i cnt stop smiling. I can so imagine this happening exactly like how u wrote it i just miss my prishna. And sonu, pari and chancal all are here so cute. I seemed to have missed the word naughty before so i will say it this time pintu is absolutely naughty. Lol now i really cnt wait to read the next chapter wish prishna day comes even quicker. Awesome, lovely chapter

Just finished reading all the chapters, update soon, I love the concept 😃

Originally posted by kmfan_2

Wonderful update Fiza...
I really loved it...

Thanks Shanti 😳
Originally posted by sandiab

This is such an adorable chapter u just made my day i cnt stop smiling. I can so imagine this happening exactly like how u wrote it i just miss my prishna. And sonu, pari and chancal all are here so cute. I seemed to have missed the word naughty before so i will say it this time pintu is absolutely naughty. Lol now i really cnt wait to read the next chapter wish prishna day comes even quicker. Awesome, lovely chapter

Thanks Sandia and Prishna day is here 😃 so I will post my promised chapter 😳