Afsar Bitiya

Prishna SS: Baby 101 - Chapter 4 Page 6 - Page 4

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KinshukFan123

Loving this SS can't wait for you to update soon 😊

Thank you soo much and I said I will update on Prishna Day which is today so posting my chapter in a bit 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ragvir_Prishna

Just finished reading all the chapters, update soon, I love the concept 😃

Thanks Azifa and glad you like the concept and updating in a bit 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Here you go, the promised chapter I said I will post on Prishna Day 😃 there's exactly 1,420 words and 7 Paragraphs, which means it long as I promised 😳 hope you all like it, sorry for any typo's or mistakes, I haven't proof-read this because I just finished writing it and want to post it already 😆

Prishna SS: Baby 101 - Chapter 3:

Pinto walks away and goes to the kids room, Krishna stands there still in shock that she fell for Pinto's trap, now she has to sleep on the bed, she started dreading about it, she had to find a way out of this situation, she quickly went back to the kitchen and finished making snacks for Sonu and decided feed baby food to Pari, she got the stuff and went to the kids room. There she saw Pinto playing with the kids, Pinto looks up at her and has a huge grin on his face, Krishna looked at him and looked away, she went to Sonu and gave him the food she made for him and she picked up Pari who was comfortably sitting on Pinto's lap and Pari started crying, Pinto took her back and placed her on his lap again and Pari stopped crying, Pinto looks at Krishna and says "See that she's Daddy's Little Girl, if you're gonna feed her you have to do it while she's with me or she won't eat, isn't that right Sonu" Sonu looks up and nods in agreement.

Krishna sits next to Pinto and starts feeding the baby food to Pari, she kept glancing at Pinto every now and then, Pinto who was watching her the whole time says "Thinking about our bed?" and winks at her, Krishna rolls her eyes and looks away, as soon as she finishes giving Pari the food she sees that Sonu hasn't finished his food and was playing with his toys, she goes up to him and says "Sonu, you haven't finished your food" Sonu looks up and says "I don't want to eat anymore" Krishna replies "But your glass of Milk is still full, at least drink half of it" Sonu blatantly refuses and Pinto goes to them and gives Pari to Krishna and tells her "I'll handle this" with a smile, he picks up the glass of milk and goes to Sonu "Sonu, have you seen my muscles? I'm strong you know I carried you on my shoulders before didn't I?" Sonu replies "Does muscles make you strong? I want muscles" Pinto replies "Yep and guess what, Krishna couldn't resist my muscles when she saw them, isn't that right Krishna?" and winks at her, Krishna glares at Pinto and Pinto quickly wipes off the grin on his face and turns back to Sonu and continues "If you drink this whole glass of milk then not only will you have muscles and be strong but I'll carry you on my shoulder again and for longer" Sonu agrees in excitement and takes the glass and drinks it all in one go.

Pinto praises him and takes the glass from him; he says "Now you can continue playing with your toys for a bit but in the living room with me" and gathers Sonu's toys and takes them downstairs while Krishna follows with Pari. As they go downstairs Krishna thinks to herself I didn't know Pinto is really good with kids... Pinto switches the television on and sits on the sofa and watches while playing with Sonu, Krishna was getting Pari to go to sleep as it was evening by now and closing to night since most of their time went in setting the rooms and that. Sonu was also tired and started yawning, Pinto picks Sonu up and takes him to his room and places him on his bed and leaves him to sleep while he goes to his room. Pari had fallen asleep and Krishna placed her in her cot and went to the same room as Pinto since she would be sleeping there.

Pinto had taken off his Kurta so he could change into a t-shirt to wear, he was looking for a t-shirt when Krishna walks in, he didn't notice her coming in until he heard a small gasp, he turned around to see Krishna who looked slightly stunned but then again she looked like she couldn't take her eyes off him "Krishna, take a picture it would last longer" Pinto said with a smirk, Krishna realised what Pinto just said and glared at him, Pinto sees her glare and says "Your glare doesn't seem scary anymore since I caught you staring at me" and winks at her, Krishna rolls her eyes and walks over to the bed while saying "I wasn't staring at you, I was just stunned to see you here" Pinto replies with a question "Why were you stunned? I thought you would be dreaming about me every night since the day you met me" with a huge grin, Krishna rolled her eyes at this and replies "Yeah you wish" Pinto pretended to be hurt and with a cute sad face says "A guy can dream" and got out a shirt and headed towards the bed.

Krishna got into bed but made sure she put pillows in between her and Pinto as a barrier, just then she heard Pinto say "Hey you're sleeping on my side" Krishna looked at him and said "No that's your side" and points at the other side of the bed.  Pinto replies "Fine then, that's my side" and gets into bed, Krishna was facing away from Pinto and was trying to sleep but she couldn't, Pinto slowly without making a noise or letting Krishna realise moved the pillows away one by one, he then put his arm around her and hugged her, Krishna was startled, she tried to get out of Pinto's grip but couldn't "Pinto let me go" she somehow turned around to face him and saw his eyes closed "Pinto I know you're awake, let me go" Pinto opened his eyes and says "Fine I'm awake but I won't let you go" Krishna sternly said "Pinto let me go or else" Pinto replies "Or else what?" and pulled her closer, Krishna tried to get out of his grip again, Pinto says "Krishna if I want to go to sleep I need to hug you" Krishna felt something different inside her, she actually didn't want Pinto to let her go but instead she said "Pinto just let me go or I won't sleep on the bed again after tonight" Pinto thought about it for a second and let her go, he didn't want her to not sleep in the bed and be uncomfortable, he says "Fine I let you go, Good Night" and faced away from her and pretended to be angry and went to sleep. Krishna felt a bit guilty, she didn't look away from him, she was about to call him but decided not to and slowly went to sleep.

The next morning, Krishna woke up early to find herself in Pinto's grip again, she didn't push him away this time, Pinto was still sleeping and had a small smile on his face while sleeping I wonder what he's thinking of in his sleep, he looks soo cute I can't wake him up now... Wait what am I thinking, I need to get out of bed... Krishna thought to herself "Pinto, wake up" and she nudged him to wake him up "Hmm no, I'm still tired, let me sleep" replied a half asleep Pinto, Krishna replies "Fine but let me go I need to get up" Pinto who's smile was still present mumbles "No I won't" Krishna says "But Pinto I need to check on the kids" and then Pinto let her go, while Krishna was going out of the room she looked back at a sleeping Pinto and smiled and went.

Downstairs at the kitchen, Krishna was making breakfast, just then Pinto comes down with slightly wet hair and a towel around his neck while only wearing his trousers, he was shirtless again, Krishna was busy with the breakfast when she didn't realise Pinto was standing behind her, he leaned closer to her and used his arms to lean on the counter on each side of Krishna, it was almost like he was hugging Krishna from behind, Krishna gasped when she felt him behind her, she turns around to see Pinto, she saw that he was shirtless again, her thoughts were distracted when a drop of water fell on her from Pinto's wet hair, Pinto leaned in closer and Krishna put her hands on his chest to stop him, Pinto was about to lean in to kiss her when he got interrupted by Sonu, they both looked at Sonu who was standing there but were still in the same position.

Please Hit the Like Button and Comment 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just love Fizu its such a cute, sweet, naughty chapter. Its flawless. I can just imagine the kids reacting to him like that and loved krishna's reaction to him. And pintu is tooo sweet really loved the chapter
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very very cute chapter Fiza...

Pintu is turning out to be a perfect Dad already!!!! Krishna is lucky...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fizu, i just love your imagination !!!!! i don't know how you do this but it's awesome !!!! 👍🏼 I read the 2 last chapters and it was too cute, finally Krishna started to have feelings for Pintu. The last paragraph is full of romance , that's what i like ...and if only Sonu wasn't there...  Anyway, Thanks for these beautiful chapters. Now can't wait for Sonu's reactions towards this and Krishna who will develop feelings for our naughty Pintu. Plzz update the next chapter soon with naughtiness, fun, romance of course !!!! ( without Sonu interfering plzzz  !!!!! I'm kidding 😛 )
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Fiza,,Fiza,,Fiza,,how old are you again???😆 

I loved chapter 3,,Pintu's bond with Pari is just too cute,, can just imagine it would have been like that with them,, and Sonu wanting to be like Pintu,,

Of course,, I don't have to tell you how I enjoyed the pillow and hugging bit,, sounds jus like our naughty hero,, didn't expect this so soon but enjoyed it,, loved the kitchen and hands around her on counter,, just like in my dreams,,lol,,too cute,,

Agree with Steena for next chapter,, 😉

Great update Fiza and sorry for replying a day late
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Pinto walks away and goes to the kids room, Krishna stands there still in shock that she fell for Pinto's trap, now she has to sleep on the bed, she started dreading about it, she had to find a way out of this situation, she quickly went back to the kitchen and finished making snacks for Sonu and decided feed baby food to Pari, she got the stuff and went to the kids room. There she saw Pinto playing with the kids, Pinto looks up at her and has a huge grin on his face, Krishna looked at him and looked away, she went to Sonu and gave him the food she made for him and she picked up Pari who was comfortably sitting on Pinto's lap and Pari started crying, Pinto took her back and placed her on his lap again and Pari stopped crying, Pinto looks at Krishna and says "See that she's Daddy's Little Girl, if you're gonna feed her you have to do it while she's with me or she won't eat, isn't that right Sonu" Sonu looks up and nods in agreement.

That was soo adorable, Daddy's little girl 😃

Krishna sits next to Pinto and starts feeding the baby food to Pari, she kept glancing at Pinto every now and then, Pinto who was watching her the whole time says "Thinking about our bed?" and winks at her, Krishna rolls her eyes and looks away, as soon as she finishes giving Pari the food she sees that Sonu hasn't finished his food and was playing with his toys, she goes up to him and says "Sonu, you haven't finished your food" Sonu looks up and says "I don't want to eat anymore" Krishna replies "But your glass of Milk is still full, at least drink half of it" Sonu blatantly refuses and Pinto goes to them and gives Pari to Krishna and tells her "I'll handle this" with a smile, he picks up the glass of milk and goes to Sonu "Sonu, have you seen my muscles? I'm strong you know I carried you on my shoulders before didn't I?" Sonu replies "Does muscles make you strong? I want muscles" Pinto replies "Yep and guess what, Krishna couldn't resist my muscles when she saw them, isn't that right Krishna?" and winks at her, Krishna glares at Pinto and Pinto quickly wipes off the grin on his face and turns back to Sonu and continues "If you drink this whole glass of milk then not only will you have muscles and be strong but I'll carry you on my shoulder again and for longer" Sonu agrees in excitement and takes the glass and drinks it all in one go.

Aww that was soo cute the SonTu moment and @Bold lol Krishna couldn't resist his muscles 😆

Pinto had taken off his Kurta so he could change into a t-shirt to wear, he was looking for a t-shirt when Krishna walks in, he didn't notice her coming in until he heard a small gasp, he turned around to see Krishna who looked slightly stunned but then again she looked like she couldn't take her eyes off him "Krishna, take a picture it would last longer" Pinto said with a smirk, Krishna realised what Pinto just said and glared at him, Pinto sees her glare and says "Your glare doesn't seem scary anymore since I caught you staring at me" and winks at her, Krishna rolls her eyes and walks over to the bed while saying "I wasn't staring at you, I was just stunned to see you here" Pinto replies with a question "Why were you stunned? I thought you would be dreaming about me every night since the day you met me" with a huge grin, Krishna rolled her eyes at this and replies "Yeah you wish" Pinto pretended to be hurt and with a cute sad face says "A guy can dream" and got out a shirt and headed towards the bed.

Krishna got into bed but made sure she put pillows in between her and Pinto as a barrier, just then she heard Pinto say "Hey you're sleeping on my side" Krishna looked at him and said "No that's your side" and points at the other side of the bed.  Pinto replies "Fine then, that's my side" and gets into bed, Krishna was facing away from Pinto and was trying to sleep but she couldn't, Pinto slowly without making a noise or letting Krishna realise moved the pillows away one by one, he then put his arm around her and hugged her, Krishna was startled, she tried to get out of Pinto's grip but couldn't "Pinto let me go" she somehow turned around to face him and saw his eyes closed "Pinto I know you're awake, let me go" Pinto opened his eyes and says "Fine I'm awake but I won't let you go" Krishna sternly said "Pinto let me go or else" Pinto replies "Or else what?" and pulled her closer, Krishna tried to get out of his grip again, Pinto says "Krishna if I want to go to sleep I need to hug you" Krishna felt something different inside her, she actually didn't want Pinto to let her go but instead she said "Pinto just let me go or I won't sleep on the bed again after tonight" Pinto thought about it for a second and let her go, he didn't want her to not sleep in the bed and be uncomfortable, he says "Fine I let you go, Good Night" and faced away from her and pretended to be angry and went to sleep. Krishna felt a bit guilty, she didn't look away from him, she was about to call him but decided not to and slowly went to sleep.

The next morning, Krishna woke up early to find herself in Pinto's grip again, she didn't push him away this time, Pinto was still sleeping and had a small smile on his face while sleeping I wonder what he's thinking of in his sleep, he looks soo cute I can't wake him up now... Wait what am I thinking, I need to get out of bed... Krishna thought to herself "Pinto, wake up" and she nudged him to wake him up "Hmm no, I'm still tired, let me sleep" replied a half asleep Pinto, Krishna replies "Fine but let me go I need to get up" Pinto who's smile was still present mumbles "No I won't" Krishna says "But Pinto I need to check on the kids" and then Pinto let her go, while Krishna was going out of the room she looked back at a sleeping Pinto and smiled and went.

Downstairs at the kitchen, Krishna was making breakfast, just then Pinto comes down with slightly wet hair and a towel around his neck while only wearing his trousers, he was shirtless again, Krishna was busy with the breakfast when she didn't realise Pinto was standing behind her, he leaned closer to her and used his arms to lean on the counter on each side of Krishna, it was almost like he was hugging Krishna from behind, Krishna gasped when she felt him behind her, she turns around to see Pinto, she saw that he was shirtless again, her thoughts were distracted when a drop of water fell on her from Pinto's wet hair, Pinto leaned in closer and Krishna put her hands on his chest to stop him, Pinto was about to lean in to kiss her when he got interrupted by Sonu, they both looked at Sonu who was standing there but were still in the same position.

Omg Pinto shirtless I can imagine that and lol Pinto's One liner Take a Pic it will last longer lol 😆 and the bed scene was just soo sweet and I really can't wait for the next chapter now, update real soon please 😳
Edited by Ragvir_Prishna - 10 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

I just love Fizu its such a cute, sweet, naughty chapter. Its flawless. I can just imagine the kids reacting to him like that and loved krishna's reaction to him. And pintu is tooo sweet really loved the chapter

Thanks Sandia 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

Very very cute chapter Fiza...

Pintu is turning out to be a perfect Dad already!!!! Krishna is lucky...

Thanks My Mrs Saraswati Raj and yep he is turning out the perfect dad and yep Krishna is very lucky indeed 😳