Prishna SS: Baby 101 - Chapter 4 Page 6 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Fizu, i just love your imagination !!!!! i don't know how you do this but it's awesome !!!! 👍🏼 I read the 2 last chapters and it was too cute, finally Krishna started to have feelings for Pintu. The last paragraph is full of romance , that's what i like ...and if only Sonu wasn't there...  Anyway, Thanks for these beautiful chapters. Now can't wait for Sonu's reactions towards this and Krishna who will develop feelings for our naughty Pintu. Plzz update the next chapter soon with naughtiness, fun, romance of course !!!! ( without Sonu interfering plzzz  !!!!! I'm kidding 😛 )

Thanks Steena and my imagination comes from television lol 😆 and don't worry more of that coming up 😳
Originally posted by trinilisa

Fiza,,Fiza,,Fiza,,how old are you again???😆 

I loved chapter 3,,Pintu's bond with Pari is just too cute,, can just imagine it would have been like that with them,, and Sonu wanting to be like Pintu,,

Of course,, I don't have to tell you how I enjoyed the pillow and hugging bit,, sounds jus like our naughty hero,, didn't expect this so soon but enjoyed it,, loved the kitchen and hands around her on counter,, just like in my dreams,,lol,,too cute,,

Agree with Steena for next chapter,, 😉

Great update Fiza and sorry for replying a day late

😆 lol and thanks and more romance coming up 😳
Originally posted by KinshukFan123

Nice update loved it :) update soon  

Thank you 😃
Originally posted by Ragvir_Prishna

That was soo adorable, Daddy's little girl 😃

Aww that was soo cute the SonTu moment and @Bold lol Krishna couldn't resist his muscles 😆

Omg Pinto shirtless I can imagine that and lol Pinto's One liner Take a Pic it will last longer lol 😆 and the bed scene was just soo sweet and I really can't wait for the next chapter now, update real soon please 😳

Thank you Azifa and I love that one liner and can imagine Pinto saying it lol 😆

Prishna SS: Baby 101 - Chapter 4:

Krishna tries to push Pinto away as soon as she saw Sonu but Pinto wouldn't budge, Sonu says "I need to change my clothes" and Krishna replies "Ok, go to your room I'll be there in a bit" Pinto adds in "Yeah she will be there in a bit Sonu after finishes something important" with a huge grin on his face, he turns to face Krishna and winks at her, Sonu walks away and Krishna scolds Pinto and says "What are you doing, Sonu was there, let me go" and tries to push him away but still couldn't, Pinto replies "Krishna, Sonu is a kid he doesn't know what we are doing" and leans in to kiss her but she stops him, he says "Krishna, you know I won't let you go until you give me what I want" Krishna looks at him and replies "Fine" and leans in closer, their lips were just about to meet when Krishna quickly moves and kisses his cheek again and says "You never specified so I gave you what you wanted now let me go"

Pinto smiled "I see my wife is very clever, that's Ok, if not today tomorrow for sure, I will definitely get that kiss from you" and lets her go, Krishna didn't realise but she was smiling as well, she couldn't help but think about the moment their lips were about to meet while going up to Sonu. She reached the room and saw Sonu standing next to the cot while talking to Pari, Pari had woken up and was talking baby language with Sonu, Krishna went to the Wardrobe and got out clothes for Sonu, she laid them on the bed and went up to Sonu and looked down at Pari "Arre Pari, you woke up, Good Morning" and caressed her cheek, Pari gave her a small smile, Krishna smiled and said to Sonu "Come on Sonu lets get your clothes changed" and helped him take his top off, after Sonu got changed she picked up Pari and took both Pari and Sonu downstairs. Pinto was downstairs waiting for them all, as soon as they came, Pinto decided to help Krishna went up to her and said "I'll take care of them both while you make breakfast" with a smile on his face, he took Pari from Krishna and led Sonu to the Sofa while Krishna was making breakfast.

While, they were in the living room, Pinto put Pari in the baby walker and started helping Sonu pack his bag for school. Krishna came in with the breakfast and laid them on the table, Pinto took Sonu and Pari to the table, he put Pari in the baby chair and Krishna put a small bowl of baby food in front of her while she got Sonu to sit down, Pinto sat down and saw that Krishna was trying to feed both Sonu and Pari and wasn't eating, so he says "Krishna, you made breakfast, you eat first while I feed them both" Krishna was taken by surprise, she replies "But you must be hungry too so you eat as well" Pinto smiles and says "I already ate an apple so you eat" and got up and got Krishna to sit in the seat he was sitting in and told her to eat while he sat down on another chair in between Sonu and Pari and was feeding both of them, Krishna sat their admiring Pinto, Pinto looked up and said "Krishna, just by staring at me won't fill up your stomach, eat" Krishna realised she was staring at him and quickly looked at her plate and starting eating.

Pinto finished feeding the kids, he took both of their bowls to the kitchen, he came back and saw Krishna had finished as well, he took her plate too and quickly had a glass of juice. He told Krishna to watch Pari while he takes Sonu to school, Krishna was admiring him even more, she couldn't help it but had created a small place for him in her heart, and she smiles and nods while Pinto and Sonu leave the house. Krishna picked up Pari and took her to change her clothes. Pinto wasn't back yet and Krishna couldn't stop thinking about him, he started playing with Pari and she didn't realise that Pinto had returned.

Pinto stood their leaning on the frame of the door while watching Krishna and Pari "Aww my two angels" he said, Krishna looks and see Pinto "You're back, great, now come and eat breakfast, you only had a glass of juice" Krishna said as she put Pari in the small play are they made for her, she went up to Pinto and held his arm and took him to the table, Pinto sat down while looking at Krishna the whole time with a huge smile, Krishna went into the kitchen and got Pinto his breakfast. Pinto quietly ate his food while looking at Krishna the whole time who was sitting in the seat next to him while eating an apple. Suddenly, Pari started crying, Pinto and Krishna were worried, they quickly rushed over to Pari to see what happened, Pinto quickly picked up Pari and consoled her, he sat on the sofa with her, Krishna sat right next to him, she didn't realise that she was holding Pinto's hand as well as trying to wipe Pari's tears away, Pinto on the other hand did realise this, he looked at her and his hand, he couldn't help but feel overjoyed that Krishna was holding his hand and not because he held it and wouldn't let go. Pari stopped crying and Pinto held Krishna's hand with a bit of grip to show her everything is Ok, Krishna looks up at Pinto and couldn't look away and the same with Pinto. 

I got no words for your brilliance young lady an absolutely adoring chapter just loved the prishna and family moments. Kitali really where amazing to make these 2 character come across so naturally. And Fizu jaan u to good
Beatuiful dear...
I wonder where the kissa "Kiss" ka would lead them now?
Loved this family bonding chapter,, they seemed like a real family not just a school project,,

Pintu was quite quiet this time but still naughty,,

Great writing Fiza,,