||~ Tere Liye- Unforgettable 3 Year Bliss ~|| - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Ashii, did u pm the GM mods ?..
if not, then do it plss..
Its already done, Sun.. Aashi Pmed, I Pmed as well.. Vijay has seen the PM as well but not done the thread GA.. 😵 God knows what to make out of this.. 🥱
Originally posted by mishti_17

Its already done, Sun.. Aashi Pmed, I Pmed as well.. Vijay has seen the PM as well but not done the thread GA.. 😵 God knows what to make out of this.. 🥱
r u serious mishti..
he saw 2 pms, and still its not a sticky...
donno ye kya new reason hoga which we ourselevs donno..🤢
The first show where I fully appreciated HC(since i was a baby when kis desh was going on..😆) and the first time I wrote poems...(I can't believe they are there on the first page, pata nahin tum log kya dekhte ho inmein😆)...so many memories yaar. I still can't get the title track or the scenes or the rain sequences out of my mind...and the only show I watched right from beginning to end. I wish dono ki jodi waapas aa jaaye😳..and this should really be a sticky!!!😲 janmon ka pyaar tere liye...
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

r u serious mishti..
he saw 2 pms, and still its not a sticky...
donno ye kya new reason hoga which we ourselevs donno..🤢
😵 And its not that they dont GA archived shows.. They did Geet, Rang badalti Odhni and recently IPKKND too.. IPKKND anniversary thread is still a GA.. 🤔
Anyways.. Im gonna spam this thread.. 😎
Kahan hai sab log.. Koi toh aao.. 😆 
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

The first show where I fully appreciated HC(since i was a baby when kis desh was going on..😆) and the first time I wrote poems...(I can't believe they are there on the first page, pata nahin tum log kya dekhte ho inmein😆)...so many memories yaar. I still can't get the title track or the scenes or the rain sequences out of my mind...and the only show I watched right from beginning to end. I wish dono ki jodi waapas aa jaaye😳..and this should really be a sticky!!!😲 janmon ka pyaar tere liye...
Megz we were even expecting few OSs from you ðŸ˜› since you never finished what you started on TaAnu so atleast OSs🤔