Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantoos thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: pgccu

hi all

bottom line is its game show ...any thing can happen.

we both were confused then we understand the reality.

What's the reality?

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Fantoos

What's the reality?

i think reality is that the unexpected can happen like a wild card entry you do not know is going to bring about the twist

Manish Gupta thumbnail
hi all, yes your coments are right to some an extent, Zee doesnt want to spend a dime that is the reality. All of us are taken for a ride.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish Gupta

hi all, yes your coments are right to some an extent, Zee doesnt want to spend a dime that is the reality. All of us are taken for a ride.

yes manish.we always felt that zee takes everyone for a ride,not sure of the other channels though.They only know to make big promises.

pgccu thumbnail
hi all

happy raksha bandhan to all of you...

what i have personally learnt from this exercise is game show is made for TV channel not for people. you like some episod...you hate some episod. TV channel is not fasinated with your liking or dislikings..they only want you to watch.

there is not much of difference between those who win & those who loose as both of them has not earned any commercial benefit out of it till date.

BB/Zee has promised to fund projects but there is a small letter line at the bottom..."*condition apply"

people generally do not read that line. rest future will tell us.
Fantoos thumbnail
What an anti-climax!!! It is abviously pre-planned. Irfan's idea's social relevance and popularity the channel would get by investing in this idea surely tilted the decision in his favour. Even before that I was surprised to see Puneet in the last two. I do not remember him leading a team ever (I might be wrong!) or be a strong force to recon with. Probably Partho and Manish did not come up strong in discussion and by default Puneet was selected. He must have surely played it smart. I had thought that Ali and Manish would fight it out. I had no doubt about Ali making it to final two. But, Manish might not have been able to convince the judges ealier.

Coming to Irfan, after getting eliminated he took upon himself with support from people in Delhi to pursue his idea. He surely gained success and popularity. Also, his idea had lot of social relevance. The idea of others benefit them personally or a specific industry and did not have major impact on society. Also, there was a good chance that Irfan would have been more successfully and visible with his idea over a period of time over the eventual winner of BB. This would have been a big loss and embarrassment for the channel. They must have hence decided to invest in an idea which had already demonstrated partial success. Puneet and Ali must have been surely disappointed and felt let down. But, it is there bad luck and probably Irfan was destined get the big bucks. Jaako Raakhe Saiya...!!! I wonder what Manish and Partho have to say about my assessment.
Edited by Fantoos - 17 years ago
rakhee79 thumbnail
Hi Guys,

This ia Rakhee. Ex-BB.

This is the 1st time I have been on this group and read ur discussions on BB (as all of us at the show called it) I must say, ive come across some very interesting views. And much more forthright than those on other portals.

cheers

Rakhee.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi rakhee,
Welcome to this forum 👏.We love this show but were totally taken back after Irfan won BB.We have nothing against him but look at what zee does,brings in a ousted contestant into the show.anyways,pls tell us abt yrself.what are you doing these days.I really love your lively spirit.U rocked in all the episodes. 👏
rakhee79 thumbnail
Thanks Chitra,

I see ur one of the most active persons on this blog. Great.

Well, in answer to ur question, i'm in Delhi, I live here with my husband. And life is just fine after BB. Or better.

And yes Irfan's victory was a surprise. But then life is so full of them. The trick is to look at them with a sense of humour. Atleast that way it never fails to amuse you.

Cheers!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
WElcome Rakheee to the forum. Its really great to have more and more of the participants come and give us their views.

How does it feel to be the last female standing. I think you deserve a special prize for that. 👏 Maybe funding for your project.

Did not realize you are married. So was your idea for BB inspired from your husband's shopping ideas?