Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I have a question.... did Subhashji talk to any of you and tell you the reason for why they put a wild card entry and Irfan won?
Tashu_US thumbnail
Irfan is the most undeserving candidate..why did they do this ?
ammmu thumbnail
There has to be a reason nah Manish Ji.... for eliminating him and then bringing him back? So upset that they didn't tell you guys anything! Very disorganised
neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frndz..Irfan ki bare mey kuch mat kahiye.if he yaha vi wild card entry lega to..hamara to ho geya
pingme thumbnail
Jury made fun of themselves and wasted our time. First they eliminated Irfan then they made him the winner. This shows their incapability and how indecisive they are. If Irfan was out by public voting then I can understand. But I am still not able to digest the fact that same business intelli jury voted him out then brought him back. This is bizarre...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The jury looks all shady to me...all eye wash to entertain the viewers but now we know the reality
ammmu thumbnail
I'm sure there is something more to do this, matlab it was fixed or something...... because in that interview session, before Irfan came, look at what he said about all the contestants..!! Not ONE nice word at all.... "woh egoist hai" or "I can't even believe he made it to the top 4".... Is this the kind of person who can't even speak nicely about his fellow people who should be a Business Baazigar?

Ap mujhe batao.
Celina7 thumbnail
yea itz so unfair... cuz puneet n ali have worked their way 2 da top doing takin part in xtra eventz than irfan datz not fair @ all... im confused...n MAD 😡
neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i must say Irfan was jealous abt all contestents. when he asked to give marks to ali,puneet, manush, partha..i was shocked to see tht he just gave 4/5.not more thn tht.bhai irfan ye kanjusi kis liye?
aur u think ur the only one in this show??baki sab yara geyara? 😡
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arre irfan won i thought he was eliminated how can he win 😕 i m sooo confused we r way behind in US and this is a very good show much like donald's apprentice me and my aunt were like hooked in this show but how irfan won he was eliminated in last week's episode. someone enlighten me please.