Virman OS- Imperfectly Perfect PART 2 PG-5

Posted: 10 years ago

Virman OS- Imperfectly Perfect

Part 1

"Mom you have lost it. Manvi? Really? What makes you think we would make a good pair? Please mom don't do this to me." Virat begged his mom Vanshika to rethink her decision.

When Vanshika did not speak up and went back to ignoring him, he tried again "Mom Pleaseee."

Finally Vanshika stood up and folded her arms across her chest. "No Virat. The decision is made. Manvi is the only one that can set you straight. You are out of my hands already, now only Manvi can deal with you."

He scoffed at her comment and arrogantly replied, "That kid will handle me?"

Right then Manvi entered Vadhera house.

"Well hello look who is here! My future husband!" She said sarcastically earning a glare from Virat.

"Can't you stay at your own place? Why do you have to come here uninvited?" He asked rudely.

"Virat behave." Vanshika chided him.

"Aww nice to see you too future hubby." She continued to annoy him. "Why are you kneeling on the ground with your hands folded?" She questioned and then answered it herself, "Ahh proposing are we now?" Teasing him some more she continued, "But sorry Virat I don't have time for all this. Maybe next time."

While Vanshika laughed at the duo, Virat quickly stood up and brushed off dirt from his jeans. "Arghh you are impossible. I can't stand you."

"Whatever." She said nonchalantly and he threw some more insults her way, "Propose, to you? Not even if a wild monkey bites me. Not even if you are the only woman left in this universe."

"Oh Virat how will I live!? Please Virat ji marry me and complete my life." She added dramatically only to be hit by a pillow on her face.

"That is all you will ever get from me BANDARIYA." He said laughing at her expression.

Now Manvi lost her temper. She grabbed a vase and started chasing him, "you you you son of a'" She quickly looked at Vanshika and shut up but she didn't stop chasing him.

"Son of a what?" Virat prodded whilst she continued to chase him.

"See mom you want me to marry a girl who swears in front of her to be mother-in-law? Never." He said while still running around.

"Oh please I'm not dying to get married to you either." She stopped chasing him and walked over to Vanshika.

"Aunty please I don't want to marry this Bandar. Please knock some sense into my mom aka your best friend's head. She has completely lost it and she won't listen to me. Please."

Vanshika shook her head and announced, "No, the decision has been made. We can't control you two anymore so now you both will handle each other." "Start calling me ma dear." Inwardly laughing at their shocked expression Vanshika walked away.

Marriage night

She grabbed a pillow from the bed and gave it to Virat. "Here take this."

He threw it back on the bed, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Don't you need a pillow to sleep?" She asked innocently.

"Yes." He answered confused by her question.

She looked towards the couch and that is when it made sense to him.

"Oh hell no." He quickly sprawled across the bed. "If you think I'm sleeping on the couch I pity your nonexistent brain."

"What the hell? Dude get up." She shook him.

"I'm your husband now. Don't 'dude' me." He sat up on the bed irritated by his newly wed wife.

"Haven't you watched any hindi daily soap? The hero always sleeps on the couch." She defended herself.

"This is no daily soap princess. So shut up and let me sleep. You can sleep on the couch or on the floor, wherever the hell you want. I don't care." He said nonchalantly grabbing the remote.

"You don't want to be like a hero?" She tried one last time.

"Haha next time try harder babe." He turned his attention back to the tv.

Grabbing her clothes and walking towards the bathroom she yelled back, "I'm your wife now. Don't 'babe' me."

This will have one more part and I'm done writing it- will post tonight. Other updates will be up soon too. At work so got to run. Thanks to those who pm ed me the pm list lol. THANKS!! You will get pms with update  soon.

Edited by nisha33 - 10 years ago
Res

unres...

yyiiippiiieee i am the first one to comment... woohuuu... 😃 😃
n welcome back nisha... 😃
where are u these days madam... we all were missing u n ur updates... 
anyways coming to this os... wowww... 👏 👏
i love it...!!!    
i love it...!!!   
i love it...!!!  
i love it...!!!
i love it...!!!                  
i love it...!!!
i love it...!!!
i mean cmon it was so damn entertaining... virat pleading vanshika to changer her decision... manvi n virat's nok jhok... virman teasing each other... n then straightaway jump to the first night...
dont dude me... dont babe me... it was just too perfect  😃 n the hero thing cracked me up... 😆now eagerly waiting for the next part...
continue soon...!!!!! 😃 😃 😃

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
sounds so very interesting
hahaha loved the lines - dnt 'dude' me n dnt 'babe' me
this is gonna be a very interesting n exciting story
continue soon plz 😉
Omg Nisha you are back.. yay.. with awesome update. Dis is fab lol.. M still smiling aftr reading dis.. dnt babe me nd dnt dude me.. lmaooo 🤣
Parents not able to handle dem.. buhahaha.. now VirMan togthr as Man & Wife wow.. Cant wait for next part.. post it as early as possible.. Loved it.. nd missed u...!!!!
res

😡😡😡 I so wana murder you! 😡 Where did u disappear?? 
I miss all ur updates!! OS was Fab!! Lol I love how virat wasn't like a typical hubby and he told manvi to sleep on the couch or bed 🤣 ROFL n the way manvi said "dont babe me" LMAO
Loved the OS Better write the next part asap! :D
Edited by Dina_VirMan - 10 years ago
Ok hearing frm u after such a long time is really a pleasant feeling!
Nw cming back to tis! Its amazing typical virmanish one
waiting for its secnd part!
Nisha!!!!!! girl! where do i start? ok, firstly, i missed you, your stories, havent read one a long time. I am so deeply involved in 'i am getting over you tonight' and 'break my heart a million times' and I just love them so very very much. I am just dying to know what happens next!  I know I do this too and get so many thane from everyone...but now i am experiencing it first hand. 

Pleassse continue both those stories!!!!!!!!

And I was so mad when I read that you started a new OS..coz I want the old ones more, but by the time the update ended, I am smiling like a fool. You do it to me yet again, I am caught up in this story too...how can this end in another 1 update? If i had money, i would pay u to be a full time writer for us!! lol..it was typical virmanish, cute and adorable. Please continue this one soon and the other ones sooner..luv yaaa hon! 
Edited by bluebolt - 10 years ago
awesome...
"I'm your husband now. Don't 'dude' me."
"I'm your wife now. Don't 'babe' me."
😆
wondering how will virman handle each other !! 😛
waiting for nxt part
thank God ur backkk missed ur updates like hell!!!
this one was amazinggg loved their fight 
the fab part was "dont dude me " and "dont babe me" rofl
i loved virat slept on the bed saying he's her husband hahahha
post the next part soon..
lol funny one.
But loved it 2 the core..manu and viru cmpld marriage by both moms wow..bth nt interested ...lol
ohh same bed ah...
Continue somn...this and also other works 2 plz pm me