Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virman OS- Imperfectly Perfect PART 2 PG-5 - Page 4

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Loved it..Loved it..!!! Awesome,,They annoy eachother n got married as parents last resort to bring them on track..Damn I pitty the room they live in..Waiting for next Nisha..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after soo long reading sumthing written by you its been like ages yu havent updated ...
and this OS well the title itself is soo attractive πŸ˜ƒ
the update was hell crazzy ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thats like a typical hubby wife woww this much respect ...πŸ˜‰
dude and babes sounds interesting ...and manvi's sarcatic comments were just fab loved them ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
update next prt soon and do pm me😊
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 2

Both Manvi and Virat were watching a movie in their room when Virat suddenly spoke, "Yo." Manvi was completely engrossed in the movie so she didn't hear him. He nudged her and called her again, "Yo."

Irritated at him for disturbing her she called out angrily, "I have a name and it is definitely not yo."

He wanted to annoy her more but he had a more pressing issue to discuss so he got straight to the point, "Manvi I don't like your coworker."

Still watching the movie she asked, "Which one?"

"Paul." He answered while grabbing some popcorn from her bowl.

"Hey that is mine. Go get some for yourself." She lashed out snatching her bowl from him. Then going back to his previous comment she questioned, "Why?"

"You don't know why?" He asked suspiciously.

Firstly he wasn't letting her concentrate on the movie, then he wasn't even telling her why he had a problem with her coworker! "If I knew why I wouldn't ask you." She said sarcastically.

"His intentions don't seem right." She still had a question mark on her face so he spelled it out for her. "He is trying to hit on you."

She laughed at his revelation, "Please. You are so stupid. You can't know that, you have met him once!" Then she ignored him and started to watch the movie again.

He caught her wrist, forcing her to face him, and told her seriously. "Manvi I am a guy and I can tell what is going on in other guy's head. I am serious; you keep your distance from him."

"And why should I do that?" She asked him stubbornly, looking right back at him.

He took a deep breath and answered, "Because I said so and I'm your husband." She didn't look convinced and that made him realize that she wouldn't back off yet so he added, "If you keep your distance from him and stay careful, I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" She asked excitedly.

He shook his head at her childishness, "Anything."

This was the best opportunity for Manvi to make him do as she pleased and the price she had to pay was nothing; maintain distance from Paul. She laughed inwardly at Virat's silliness. What was the big deal about keeping distance from Paul, she didn't like him anyway.

"You'll sleep on the couch?"

"Fine."

"I'll use the bathroom first every morning?"

"Whatever makes you happy." As long as she stayed away from that dog Paul he didn't care about anything else. She was his wife so keeping her safe was his responsibility. He convinced himself that it was the only reason he was listening to her demands and nothing else.

"You will eat whatever I cook without any drama?"

He gulped at her last demand. "Manvi we have so many servants, why do you have to cook?" He asked nervously.

"You will eat whatever I cook?" She asked again.

"Fine." He gave up grumpily.

"You really do want me to stay away from Paul huh?" She asked clearly surprised.

"Yep." He answered avoiding looking at her for some reason that was unknown to him.

Manvi was getting ready for a party when Virat stepped in the room and got completely lost in her.

"You look beautiful." He said dreamily.

"Excuse me?" She stared at him as if someone just electrocuted her.

He coughed to hide his embarrassment at getting caught. Lately he had started to slip a lot around her, it was as if he couldn't control his feelings anymore and he always ended up saying the wrong thing. He wanted to tell her about his feelings but he feared that if she didn't feel the same their friendship would be ruined and she wouldn't be comfortable with sharing a room with him anymore.

"Beautiful jewelry, which does not suit you." He covered up.

She looked at herself in the mirror and fidgeted a bit, "Really?" She started to unhook her necklace when he grabbed her wrist, "What are you doing?"

"Didn't you just say it doesn't good look on me?" She asked innocently. He looked at her completely shocked- he was expecting her to give him a sarcastic reply.

"Since when did my opinion on your jewelry start meaning so much to you?" He asked in a flirting tone.

She blushed a deep shade of crimson and looked down making him positive that she too had feelings for him.

He lightly pecked her blushing cheeks and whispered in her ears, "You look gorgeous."

Watching her carefully he wrapped his arms around her waist. Slowly he traced her bare waist with his fingers which made her gasp. She closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around his neck to keep from falling on the floor; the closeness creating havoc inside of her. He smiled at her reaction, her nervousness, her shyness, and her crimson face all indicating that they were both on the same page; equally in love with one another.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He kissed the crook of her neck and left while she placed her hand right over her chest to feel her heartbeat go haywire.

One more part and this OS will be done. Pms not sent yet.

Thank you for all the comments!!!!!!

Edited by nisha33 - 10 years ago
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaawww such a sweet update
so they finally made it to the stage of liking each other- im sooo happy for that
eagerly waiting for next partπŸ˜‰
ShivRajput thumbnail
Nisha eeeks dis was fab.. haha.. possesive nd protective Virat.. just to keep her away from Paul he is ready to do nythn.. poor Boy nd slow Manvi lol.. And what was that both at end fall for each other hayee love that short cute romantic part.. Continue soon.. plz.. Loved it.. Cant wait...!!!

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Update so crisp and tighly executed each scene makes so much sense . Those gradual feelings that develop inside Husband and Wife in a relation so perfectly described. Lovely portrayed you are one of the best writers here ...so Kudos to your skill I thoroughly  enjoyed the update. One more part left ... Just one more ...Naaiii why its ending ...:) :) Brilliant 

Love 
Sumana 
Syed695 thumbnail
Awesome..! Sweet Update., though they don't speak all well, he did keep condition off course with her part of deal..which was really cute...specially the food...n then followed their closeness..n their new found feelings. Waiting for next Nisha..!!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update Nisha!! β­οΈβ­οΈ Loved it a lot ❀️.. Virat is such a possessive and protective husband .. He just wanted Manvi to stay way from that Paul.. He is even ready to do anything for it.. Someone is very very jealous! πŸ˜‰ Manvi didn't understand it at first πŸ˜†.. And finally they fell for each other.. Loved the little romance between them 😳.. Beautiful portrayal of their relationship πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Awesome Nisha πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Will be waiting for the next part.. Thank you for the pm in advance.. Take care 😊😊
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that was marvellous... I loved it nisha...!!!!
Virat ready to do anything just to make manvi stay away from paul... Very possessive n protective... Ahaan...
Bedroom scene was wowww...
Continue soon...