Facing some problems with this new story

madarfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I  follow this show though not regularly.. but since few days i couldnt catch up with it.. and now wen i watch todays epi i couldnt understand a single bit..

Can anyone pls pls tell me who is ronak who is jeet who is fateh? what is the character(s) ashish is playing now? and who is playing fateh?

and what happened to ranveer and daljeet?

pls.. its so damn confusing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They took a 20 year leap. Daljeet and Fateh are both dead. Jeet is the son of Ranveer and Sahiba. Ashish is playing Jeet now. Ranuak is the son of Fateh and Sahiba.

Daljeet married another woman before the leap. They had a daughter Heer. Both Jeet and Ranuak are in love with Heer, but neither of them know they're both in love with the same girl. Raunak and Heer are engaged to be married and Jeet is upset about this.
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ranveer, Daljeet and Fateh died. Even Daljeet's wife died. Fateh was Sahiba's(after she had memory loss and was in orphanage in name of Anu) another husband whose character was also played by Ashish. Ashish is now playing Jeet's character. Jeet is Ranveer- Sahiba's son and Ronak is Fateh-Sahiba's son. Daljeet's daughter is Heer who lives with her grandmother/Daljeet's mother. Heer is going to get married to Ronak. But this is a love triangle since Jeet also seems to love Heer.

This is as far as I got from the story after leap so far.
From next time use RSSI Help Desk.