Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 14th June 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

14th June 2013 :"Obsessed Ravana's crazy wish"

After that Vedic consort which was sung just ones and may be recorded in some ancient music player.. its time for the boon!

Ravan wishes Mahadev to go with him to his Lanka, he is desperate to hear Mahadve to say Tathastu!

Shiva says that whatever Ravan asks he has to give it away.
Mahadev's family is shocked hearing this.

Ravan feels extremely happy hearing this and says that having Mahadev with him all the time was his wish for life.
Mahadev gives him the boon that he'll be there with Ravan always... in the form of this pashan ling, he further says that he'll fill the ling with his powers. Meaning with that ling Ravan would feel Mahadev's presence with him always.

Ravan is shocked to learn this.. he says he can't possibly take that with him.. as its not what he exactly asked for! Ravan wishes to take Mahadev in his true form.. either he comes with Ravan in that very form or he doesn't want anything in return of his work.

Ravan blackmails Mahadev that he'd start a sadhna(endeavor) which would only ends when he gets what he wishes for.
Mahadev tells he is giving Ravan whatever he wished for.

Ravan respectfully rejects Mahadev's say. Ravan says that he needs to serve Mahadev and that is the only wish he(R) has.
Ravan continues with his emotional attyachar  saying he better takes off the tag of being the biggest devote of Mahadev.. he doesn't get mocked by all.

Nandi has this expression of 'what a crazy man he is!'
Mahadev tells such obstinate attitude doesn't suite a great devote as him.. its up to him to accept or reject it.
Ravan with bitterness and pain asks for his leave. 

After Ravan goes, Parvati devi asks Mahadev why does he give Ravan chance to be all the time dog him.. its just his selfishness. How can he always forgive Ravan.
She questions why he gives Ravan a chance to be be on his own whims when it comes to Mahadev?

Mahadev tells Parvati devi does she really want to know why Ravan wishes to have him a his place.
She tells she wont like to be worried all the time thinking of the future after knowing it!

Devi Parvati fears one day Ravan would take him to Lanka.

Ravan feels sad on Mahadev's remark.
Nandi confronts Ravan and says that whatever R is thinking is wrong.. Ravan again insults Nandi tagging him as an ape.

Nandi tells that R has not realized his mistake.. he feels that Mahadev n the SHiv ling are tow different things. No person gets such great chance of getting the SHiv ling from Shiv himself.

R again starts his I'm the greatest  devote of Mahadev song.
He feels his life is meaningless.. and tries to end his life with the same Chandrastr which was given to him by Mahadev.
Nandi tries to stop him.. but he never budges..
He takes the Shandrastr and puts it on his neck to cut it.. but he couldn't do it.. then Mahadev arrives. Raavan falls on Mahadev's feet, Mahadev asks him what he wishes.
Ravan says his life is meaningless without him.
Ravan again asks Mahadev to come to Lanka so that he'd blessed with a life serving Mahadev. Raavan literally begs Mahadev to say tathastu.

And Mahadev does say it. Raavan is on the top of the world.. Devi Parvati feels disappointed and vexed with Raavan as Mahadev has other devotes and his own family to look after. Raavan gives her some lame explanation and justification saying that Mahadev has no responsibilities he just needs to be worshiped!

An excited Raavan invites Mahadev to come along..
Mahadev stops him and informs him that whatever boon he has given to R, he needs to know the terms n conditions of it.. the meaning of it..

Raavan doubts if he is gonna come along or not and asks the same, Mahadev tells he is coming along but when he gave Raavan that ling, he has rejected it.. only cause Raavan wanted Mahadev's true- mool swaroop.. but its essential fo R to understand it.
Mahadev the agrees on going with R only after making the journey from Kailash to Lanka as the Paashan ling; so Mahadev asks him to make necessary arrangements.

R says that he is not gonna take Mahadev on any chariot or plane, but he'd lift the ling.. service begins from the moment.
Mahadev tells the journey is long and he might want to think about this through the night.
Raavan says that after having him (M) he doesn't have any goal or thought left.
Mahadev then tells, for that night he (R) must rest the  next morning he'd get into his pashan ling form and he'd become R's. And after whcih wherever R puts him down he'll be established there itself.

Shiva asks R if he is happy now?
Paravti devi is upset with this.

Precap:

Mahadev slays Gajdanav(Elephant demon) which was troubling the common people on the earth.

Mahadev tells R who is trying to lift the Shiv ling which is established at a place eventually the place turning into
'Virdhynath Jyotir ling'

PS: Update might get late citing the power cuts @ my place.. plz pardon me

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for this, Sia.
Ravan has forgotten one thing, that is Mahadev resides in everybody's heart & with true devotion one can have him.
Thanks for the WU.
You know, Mahadev should have scrapped that Mahan Bhakt title today! Parvati is absolutely right! This is Swarth, not Bhakti! Useless idiot!
Emotional blackmail! That is typical of Ravan! Since he has ten heads! Whenever he wants something to be done he will cut off his heads, so that Mahadev will come to pacify him! Fusspot!
When Mahadev gives him a SHivaling, instead of accepting he is saying, no! "Give me yourself or I shall leave!" How rude!!😑😑😑
Parvati Devi is correct in everything she says. Her expression was so good today. That correct mixture of anger and anxiety on her face! Perfect!
And Nandi was also good! Like, "Phir aa gaya moorkh!"
ANd how dare Ravan call Nandi pashu after all the natak he has done?

Mahadev was calm and serene, which was the only thing that was so peaceful in the show. And his terms and conditionsπŸ˜†. And like us all while signing up anywhere, Ravan also didn't glance at the terms and conditions, he just put the tick mark! Tomorrow he will see the consequences of not going through the TC's carefully!!πŸ˜† And I hope Mahadev says, "Since you have behaved in such a stupid and unethical manner, you are henceforth no longer my Mahan Bhakta. Why you are not even my bhakta!"

Precap: Gajasur is an elephant? I mean, ya, Gaj=elephant, but LITERALLY? Not a demon who can become an elephant? Because even while coming to Mahadev it was an elephant, not some demon. Or like Dudumbhi, he also thought it is fashionable to change forms?πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update Sia.
There are different varieties of bhaktas, Nandi, rishi Dadhichi, Shukracharya etc falls in a different category compared to Ravan, who beleves in showing off his bhakti. His bhakti is always to achieve something, where as other's bhakti is unconditional, they don't ask much from Shivji but get a lot in return. Where as Ravan will get something different then what he has asked for in this case.
good Lord, ravan's "mahan bhakt mahan bhakt" was ranking in my ears today..half the time i was like, Mother parvati, please get angry and shut his trap...seriously, how rude and ill-mannered to reject a shivling given by Mahadev Himself..shows how idiotic and dumb he is..arrogance, thy name is ravan.. and sum1 please tell me, is sumthn wrong with ravan's eyes or understanding??why on earth does he call nandi a "vanar".. if u HAD to call nandi a beast, atleast call him a "bail" which the poor thing actually symbolizes.. Nandi is so sweet, after all the crap ravan meted out, he was still concerned abt him..but ravan, being ravan, understands nothing..Parvati was so right..this is nothing but blackmail..
Originally posted by anu rulz

good Lord, ravan's "mahan bhakt mahan bhakt" was ranking in my ears today..half the time i was like, Mother parvati, please get angry and shut his trap...seriously, how rude and ill-mannered to reject a shivling given by Mahadev Himself..shows how idiotic and dumb he is..arrogance, thy name is ravan.. and sum1 please tell me, is sumthn wrong with ravan's eyes or understanding??why on earth does he call nandi a "vanar".. if u HAD to call nandi a beast, atleast call him a "bail" which the poor thing actually symbolizes.. Nandi is so sweet, after all the crap ravan meted out, he was still concerned abt him..but ravan, being ravan, understands nothing..Parvati was so right..this is nothing but blackmail..

Actually, this serial is now looking a bit like a Ramayan, if you substitute Sita w/ Shiva πŸ˜†

While they made him rude and odious - particularly towards Nandi, they've also glorified him in this track.  I for one had no idea that he once did a major concert in Kashi where Mahadev himself presided.  This serial makes him a lot more attractive than he really was - a far better treatment than Tarakasura, his sons, or some of the other asuras have gotten (not including Jalandhar).

I'd really like the show to shift gears and go to Nahusha.  The new promos they have suggest that Mahadev will slay Gajasura (I thought that that elephant was already dead, and his head was what was given to Ganapati bappa) and Durga will slay Durgasura (his real name was Durgam, but didn't that happen even b4 Mahishashur?  They would have done well to steal storylines a bit from JJMD πŸ˜†)  Anyway, I'm hoping to see less of Ravan, and more about Mahadev's other stories.  In fact, I'd like Kartikeya's marriages to come soon, followed by Ganesh's.
Thanks For The Update Sia.
lovely epi. 😊
thanx 4 d gr8 update
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Actually, this serial is now looking a bit like a Ramayan, if you substitute Sita w/ Shiva πŸ˜†

While they made him rude and odious - particularly towards Nandi, they've also glorified him in this track.  I for one had no idea that he once did a major concert in Kashi where Mahadev himself presided.  This serial makes him a lot more attractive than he really was - a far better treatment than Tarakasura, his sons, or some of the other asuras have gotten (not including Jalandhar).

I'd really like the show to shift gears and go to Nahusha.  The new promos they have suggest that Mahadev will slay Gajasura (I thought that that elephant was already dead, and his head was what was given to Ganapati bappa) and Durga will slay Durgasura (his real name was Durgam, but didn't that happen even b4 Mahishashur?  They would have done well to steal storylines a bit from JJMD πŸ˜†)  Anyway, I'm hoping to see less of Ravan, and more about Mahadev's other stories.  In fact, I'd like Kartikeya's marriages to come soon, followed by Ganesh's.

🀣
But then Rama becomes Parvati. Then why is she standing here? Shouldn't she be catching golden deer?πŸ˜† Really Ravan's sexuality has become a hot topic of discussion1 I hope the CVs drop this act fast!

The major concert was a modified version of a legend. BEcause Ravan was a great singer, he used to daily play the Veena and sing the Sama Veda which had praises of Mahadev. They have modified it into a concert of Mahadev and Ravan. JugalbandiπŸ˜†
I wonder... teh story of Mahabaleshwar is also same... and someone here posted a story about a temple in Rajasthan... so how many lingas did Ravan actually drop?πŸ˜† Butterfingers!
I don't think they can shift to Nahusha till his wife (not AS, some other woman) gives birth. Because otherwise he can never be freed from his curse!