WU-14/6/13- Ems lies - C got chicpox to dilips mom

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shobi the best part for me today was Sooraj not picking up the phone. I would say I simply loved it.Bhasan expression worried. Comon ladies in your battle you forgot the happiness and sincerity of the person who loves and trusts you both. He can also get angry, frustrated and dejected. 
 I guess Sandhya will go in search of him and will find him in temple. I hope it happens that way. 😃
She has to understand his pain. She wants to do the duty of a " bahu" , i would say girl get a life do the duty of a " wife" first. You become wife first, then bahu.😃
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
Thanks for wu. Emily lied for chavi that was not a good idea
if something happened to suraj, bhabho would kick her out the first day and she wants to sacrifice their joint happiness for these 3 selfish...b???

grow up sandhya, dont need to be a saint, just be a caring human being ...and stop being so blank and robotic.
Originally posted by shruthiravi

shobi the best part for me today was Sooraj not picking up the phone. I would say I simply loved it.Bhasan expression worried. Comon ladies in your battle you forgot the happiness and sincerity of the person who loves and trusts you both. He can also get angry, frustrated and dejected. 
 I guess Sandhya will go in search of him and will find him in temple. I hope it happens that way. 😃
She has to understand his pain. She wants to do the duty of a " bahu" , i would say girl get a life do the duty of a " wife" first. You become wife first, then bahu.😃

Well said 👏

Thanks for the WU Sissy 😃
Thanks Shobhana for the detailed WU! :)
thanx for the lovely update..sandhya is thinking only abt bhabho rt now..what abt suraj??dsnt he deserve sum explaination too??
thnx for the awesome WU 👏
Thanks shobhana for the update.
What happened to Chhavi??😕