article:happy ending 4 rssi!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kiran_89

m gettng a feeling dat he is planning somthing u see both on his twitter n in d article he is talking about som horizon😃 i dont know why  bt i think he may come up wid a show of his own production house😊 u know i remember  in his one of d  speach regarding cgm he had given some hints by saying"wid a lot of greif n pain i desided not to be d part of cgm anymore as i want to complete my quest " 
Ashish is continously talking about another horizon and whole new journey it shows he has some new show in his hands.he seems too excited even after rssi end.I am happy for him.ashish was not sure about his future after cgm but after rssi he look very confident about new horizon he mention again in the above article I think we will be able to watch him in new show very soon.
Thanks for sharing Kiran. Nice article to wrap it all up. I am also glad its now finally clear that Kanan left the show and he wasn't ousted. I like happy endings 😊
I have some very fond memories of the show. Will miss this forum too. Bye friends and hope to see you again in other discussions of India Forums 😊
Originally posted by simmi_rajiv27

Ashish is continously talking about another horizon and whole new journey it shows he has some new show in his hands.he seems too excited even after rssi end.I am happy for him.ashish was not sure about his future after cgm but after rssi he look very confident about new horizon he mention again in the above article I think we will be able to watch him in new show very soon.
tumhare muh mein sudh ghee ke ladoo. chahe hum kitna bhi apne dil ko samjha lein at last we all r actually dieing to watch him again n m damn agree wid u😃 i also feel same...he ll come soon:):):)
Ashish and Sukiriti were my favorite
I feel its better to end a show if its not going anywhere and in this case I do feel the cv's have totally ruined the storyline
Originally posted by taahir004

Ashish and Sukiriti were my favorite
I feel its better to end a show if its not going anywhere and in this case I do feel the cv's have totally ruined the storyline
are yr u simply stole my words😊 
even m a huge fan of ashish n suku... infact if i tell u honestly i want their couple since cgm days😃
if u hav watched cgm n if u r interested in history then u must be knowing cgm 2nd wife was helen(greek princes) n i desperately wanted suku to play helen bt unfortunately show went off air 😭n when i hear about rssi starring ashish n sukriti i was dancing whole dayi ll be at cloud nine if i get to see them together again n at dat moment there sud nt be any sahiba or daljeet
i cn only hope dat golden day may come once in my life where i can see my favs. rajkumar ashish ⭐️aur uski rajkumari sukirti❤️

Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago