Samosa internship for Navneet - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
navneet making samosa  .you made my day ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anu.007

Imagine them working with Doyal ! He is the only choice they have, Ripu being the winner ðŸ˜ƒ 

If I have to put it in right sense then I'll say Courtyard Marriott had to pick from two worst candidates for internship since the best became winner.Among Doyal and Navneet they had unhygienic head scratching sweat vs arrogance and over confidence they chose latter as it can be controlled not the other one ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by cs-07

he is even specifying the amount he will receive per month. hey bhagwan
chefs nichod denge isko professional kitchen mei apni akkad dikhaega toh

Aab toh yeh dhekna hai kaun kisko nichodega Navneet chef's ko ya Chef's Navneet muje toh aabhi se yeh fikar hai ki ek saal baadh kya courtyard mariott hoga yahan
  1. Sonia ShahZur ?@SoniaSuleman9h

@ChefRipuHandaFC @RipuHanda @banarasichef Congratulation Pinkpanther Navneet for winning Samosa internship from Marriott

Expand
  2. RipuDaman Handa (RD) ?@RipuHanda4h

@SoniaSuleman thanks :)

Thn navneet will sell samosa in the street

"samosaaa le loo samosaaa--fasht class samosaaa--5 rupiyaa 5 rupiyaa,le looo bhaaii😆
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Thn navneet will sell samosa in the street

"samosaaa le loo samosaaa--fasht class samosaaa--5 rupiyaa 5 rupiyaa,le looo bhaaii😆

yeah SHAMOSHA LE LO FATORI SHAMOSHA😆  

Navneet n ripu knows dat we call navneet pinkpanther
navneet will plan revenge when all chefs or contestants wi;l go to marriot for food. his samosa will be full of revenge
He is training for making fatoori samosa ! Which might be made of an outer skin of gulkand-garam masala and maida ... With a stuffing of Karela and brown sugar ! 😎
Don't blame me he only gave the idea with his baingan halwa, parval jelly and GM rabdi ! 🤢

@tweets ZOMG ! 😲 he and Ripu said thanks for calling him pink panther and samosa wala ! 🤣 🤣

I saw their profiles last night! Navneet - 57 Ripu - 4000+ 🤣

And his Bhakti tweet made me assured why he has this following! 🤢 shame on CMarriot ... Isko internship ke 50K ! 🤣
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yeah SHAMOSHA LE LO FATORI SHAMOSHA😆  

Navneet n ripu knows dat we call navneet pinkpanther

Yeah they knws:p 2/3days bk I also called navneet samosawala bhikhari,,he replied mujhmey keya khami hey yaar..lolll I was laughing like mad reading his reply..as if its his interview for shadi..kameena😆
Edited by tuntunituntuni - 10 years ago