Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I may be unpopular for saying this but good for Doyel for getting into the final!

I think Navneet's habits were far worse but as the show went on, I warmed to all of them.

I sincerely wish them all the very best for their future and hope that Doyel manages to buy her own home and no matter what, she's a great role model for her little boy. 
bhagyathara thumbnail
and scratching her head too
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
so far i can remember ,there are one die hard navneet fan,id --may be wisewick?another near to diehard navneet fan and one doyel fan-akash

ok where are they?:d they bashed us right nd left..
kripiyaa aaplog samne ajayie plz:d
Edited by tuntunituntuni - 10 years ago
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I am suprised she came in top 3. She has no manners and no shopistication. ๐Ÿ˜ก
She needs to attend classes on how to behave in public and learn table and food manners. ๐Ÿ˜†

Absolutely Right... What kind of behavior is this-- jumping,shouting. she was super boring.. and for me she doesn't deserve to be at top3 at all.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

Troll is still around this forumโ˜ข๏ธ๐Ÿคฃand licking his wounds๐Ÿ˜†sounds like sick puppy๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

oh real frustrated soul here again ๐Ÿ˜† ok lets enjoy the show again ๐Ÿ˜†
Anu.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahrinanowrin77

Absolutely Right... What kind of behavior is this-- jumping,shouting. she was super boring.. and for me she doesn't deserve to be at top3 at all.

In addition to all these she also was emptying the amul parlour, stalking nisha and ripu, copying their ingredients and copying thier cooking. Never deserved to be even in top 10 IMO, forget top 3.
Anu.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

The way all seen Doyel for three months , taking /robbing Amul parlour , cheating other contestants and only good making chutnees and cooking sticky rice as Mughal pilau , who will give her job or let her enter in their hotel's kitchens????

She was overrated contestant who should have been gone before Divyani

Dosn't second runner up get anything as prize? Kunal may allow her in his kitchen who knows ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ We have to pity those who eat her preparations..
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dosn't second runner up get anything as prize? Kunal may allow her in his kitchen who knows ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰ We have to pity those who eat her preparations..

Kunal I dont know if Kunal is so damn rich coz letting Doyal into your kitchen emptying and each and every time in the kitchen just like how she did in Amul Parlor need or dont need dont bother always pick up four bag full of items.Even if she cooks one meal in Kunal's kitchen whole month ration would be empty ๐Ÿฅฑ
Anu.007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: knownstranger

Kunal I dont know if Kunal is so damn rich coz letting Doyal into your kitchen emptying and each and every time in the kitchen just like how she did in Amul Parlor need or dont need dont bother always pick up four bag full of items.Even if she cooks one meal in Kunal's kitchen whole month ration would be empty ๐Ÿฅฑ

It will be like punishment to him for pushing her till top 3 ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š
knownstranger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SK should be given the first privilage then as he was the one was like oh Doyal wow what a dish what an innovation this is simply awesome etc etc and SP production unit should be given punishment eating Doyal's cooking for 3 times a day for the entire year
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next