TV Hindi

Thanks TB &Our Dear Anwesha - Page 2

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Anwesha-

Awww that's so sweet of all of u.. you all r most welcome..🤗 😊

& Thanks for this lovely thread.. 😊

Yes, we'll be giving Namrata's article/interview in future and Sameer's interview too (once his show will begin) 😊👍🏼

Believe me, we the fans of Namrata and Sameer (samrata) will never forget this interview and would always be indebted to you, TB and Vijayji.  🤗

your expertise in the questions asked were exactly what we wanted to ask her 👍🏼 👏.   Honestly did not expect such a detailed interview. 

as I said before, looking forward to more articles/nterviews on SamRata and hope you cover the interviews

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Super And awesome Interview
Big Thanks dear
.TapasYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear anwesha ,i have nothing much to say coz already my friends said every thing

this interview really special coz first time she speak in IF ,and i m relaxed she take all the fans frustrating mail with sense of Humor 😆
at least we had to know both sameer n Namrata still in touch ,though its not frequent one 😉
i think the words thanks never enough to say

GiYa-Ki-SamRata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great job anwesha
thank u
SamRata2.0 thumbnail
thank u anwesha di 
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My pleasure 🤗

Thanks for liking the interview and for this lovely thread and your sweet words 😊
Raj.Lata_YMGGK thumbnail
thanks for the post sakthi

Anewesha plz accept our thanks once again

DevaseNa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anwesha its nt over saying ,indeed Nammu's interview in IF like water to the thirsty throat
so there is big thanks and lot of hug to U 🤗

And one more request ,i m nt urging u for sameer interview now but plz give the clarification on Sameer's presence in Social sites especially FB coz a person who claimed himself as Real sameer dharmadhikar,the fake person dont like  Namrata ,so much rudeness when we say something abt Namrata,RECENTLY he spoil so much in  samrata fans

this is that account
http://www.facebook.com/samrz6?fref=ts

Not only Namrata fans ,he sometime released some false news abt sameer D too

this fake account create so much confusion abt sameer

So i m nt asking Telllybuzz for this but  at least if u clarify by casually in this tread also much appreciated 

Sen-ThoorA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anwesha really these thanks are not namesake  but its all come from the core
and hope u do consider Juhi request regarding sameer's Facebook account if u bring it in TB that's should be very official everyone could clarify b/t if nt at least mention this tread weather sameer have FB account or nt ,we hope sameer should be soft spoken but this ID shows he is short temper person,
could u clarify it

anyway huge thanks for Namrata interview 👍🏼

kingsameer thumbnail
@thanks anwesha

i think he is not in FB,those unseen photo which is upload by that FB account may be took by spot boy even another guy who cheat everybody as relative of Sameer