Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samrata-Addictz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Anwesha-

The person he was talking about is not rude on FB... Dnt worry he will confirm in the next int. that he is not on facebook.

thanks for all dear
its nt for namesake but to be honest  u were very nice with everyone, how much we are hard 😳

lots of love to u 🤗
143.Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once again heartfelt thanks for anwesha 
sameer's slam book were so nice 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The person he was talking about is not rude on FB... Dnt worry he will confirm in the next int. that he is not on facebook.

first of all this hug is from all the samrata fans

Bold:  wow.   sounds promising - we can expect another interview on Sameer 😉 

Good questions asked anwesha.   👍🏼
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One question which need to be asked is "how many children he has got??"

samrata fans thought he has only one daughter Saraswati, but in the Slam book he says ref. Cloud 9 moment - "my first daughter"
V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

One question which need to be asked is "how many children he has got??"

samrata fans thought he has only one daughter Saraswati, but in the Slam book he says ref. Cloud 9 moment - "my first daughter"

i think he say it by some mood otherwise he dont like speak abt his private life especially abt child
wonder he still adore with saraswati only 😉
Raj.Lata_YMGGK thumbnail
Anwesha

http://www.graphics99.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/9.jpg
A.nisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thank u so much anwesha de
actually his slam book was big surprise to me coz  except his interview on star tally column😃

anyway our desire also endless ,if possible plz give his interview once in stary talking column once 😳
Raj.Lata_YMGGK thumbnail
today status of that sameer's fake account page(that person became crazy fan of sameer after JKR so obiviously fan of krithika sengar too ,so she dont like the way most of sameer fans admiring him with Namrata 😒

# I have facebook account for my friends and true fans .. But dont have account for ("irritating and those who spoil my personal life ") #
With regards :-Sameer dharmadhikari

(https://www.facebook.com/samrz6?hc_location=timeline)

i cant understand who is spoil his personal life , i really hope Sameer wont be short temper like this
GiYa-Ki-SamRata thumbnail

thanks anwesha dear 🤗
its meant a lot to me 😳
GiYa-Ki-SamRata thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamrataHolic

today status of that sameer's fake account page(that person became crazy fan of sameer after JKR so obiviously fan of krithika sengar too ,so she dont like the way most of sameer fans admiring him with Namrata 😒

# I have facebook account for my friends and true fans .. But dont have account for ("irritating and those who spoil my personal life ") #
With regards :-Sameer dharmadhikari

(https://www.facebook.com/samrz6?hc_location=timeline)

i cant understand who is spoil his personal life , i really hope Sameer wont be short temper like this

that Samrz url is very familiar one ,actually that account made a page admin for Sameer-Namrata die hard fans club ,but within a week of time that page deleted by this fake sameer
and said he cant work back with Namrata coz ppl will get bore to work with same actress ,so ask to delete another  another fan page of sameer /Namrata
i really sad Sameer trust this person
if Sameer will support that crazy fan ,i m sure most of  SamRata fans will start to hate him for his rudeness when they ask abt Namrata 😭

there is only way he should having his own account even if he is nt active there much 😊