Jodha Akbar

Rajat Tokas-name speaks for itself

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Being an ardent fan of his since 2006,I have seen this humble guy grow .Actually,we sort of grew up together πŸ€ͺ Coz i was 13 during PRC n im 20 now.N the only shows i rememba from my teen years,are PRC(prithviraj chauhan) and DV(dharamveer) 

This guy-Man,be it acting,dailogue delivery,action,horse riding,swordmanship,other weapon-ship πŸ€ͺHe has mastered it all!

He was brilliant with action as well as romance!AMazing,right?!

There is nothing he cannot do,literally!

He has done positive as well as negative roles.

Even as a child,he was so charming,that it was said that,after shahrukh khan,it was only Rajat Tokas,who ruled the hearts of kids,teens as well as aunties πŸ˜ƒ Needless to say,my grandma was also very fond of PRC πŸ˜³ my entire family infact,not just family,my school,my neighbourhood.ah!you get the point right? πŸ˜†

Even as a child,along with his innocence,he had a certain amount of maturity.

He won teh best actor award popular in ITA in 2007  leaving behind all the other nominees,who were big shots,n adults may i mention 😳

Not to forget,thwe other set of awards he won at SPA etc πŸ˜³ 

he was only a kid back then you know πŸ˜³

His fan following knew no end.He created such a big impact with PRC,that even our president back then,spoke bout his fondness for the show,coz of Rajat πŸ˜³

mind you,his role in prc was supposed to be only for 2-3 epsiodes,but it was extended to over 200 episodes πŸ˜³ bcoz of teh high trp's he managed gathering from the audience πŸ˜³

After PRC,due to public demand,he came bk with another show soon enuf "DharamVeer" where he rocked again πŸ˜Ž

By nature,he is a very down to earth fellow,even if u see his interviews,u can see that he has zero attitude.

Inspite of getting success at such a young age,it never gets into his head.

He still is the same hard-working Rajat.

Did u'll know,during PRC/DV,he  worked day n night,n got only 3 hours of sleep due to hectic shooting,but not once did he complain.

He came in another shwo,tere liye,where he showed another side of hsi acting capability,as he played a grey shaded character there πŸ˜³ he proved yet again that he his master of all roles 

Not to forget his charm even for that one episode in Keshav Pandit. πŸ˜³ He was brilliant there as well!

He is a complete package,he has got the looks as well as the acting skills 

Not all actors have both gifts you know πŸ˜³

Not to forget,he now,even has a super hot body πŸ˜Ž

I am pretty sure he is gonna do a great job with Akbar as well.

Rajat,we all have ur back,my man  We hope you achieve even more success!Coz u share as hell deserve it!  πŸ‘

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dishu..
so u started it all haan 🀣 drolling for RT hahaha..
attention every one. ... Dishu will here enlighten u all wid her gorgeous views about RT .. afta all she is MRS .. Ahem Ahem..

Noh buh seriously...
RT has proven himself really well as an actor..
yoga23priya thumbnail
I agree with you Disha πŸ˜³
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeti.poly

Dishu..
so u started it all haan 🀣 drolling for RT hahaha..
attention every one. ... Dishu will here enlighten u all wid her gorgeous views about RT .. afta all she is MRS .. Ahem Ahem..

Noh buh seriously...
RT has proven himself really well as an actor..

riti β˜ΊοΈ i finally have a place to drool! πŸ€ͺ

trust me people,aise posts aate rahenge πŸ˜³ 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

I agree with you Disha πŸ˜³

hey thanks! can i call u priya? :)
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsmm postt dishu...πŸ‘ 
same case wid me dearo...i was in class 7 dat tym wen prc strtd ...in 2006 ...joind forum for him...we all bcm frnds dere...we enjoyd a lot..we cried wen prithvi was sad...we smiled when he did...we were sooo attchd to prithvi...i still remba d last epi of rajat in prc..😭.i was cryng nd cryng...i was nt even able to cum to forum dat tym...nd prc kinda ended dat day...den cums d news of dv...apna cutiepie rajat was growng now...he  lukd cute...hawttt...dashng in DV...
with dv gone nd roles in TL...nd KP...i was soo sad..🀒. bt den cams JA...πŸ₯³

ue bale bale day is back...m soo hppy nd rajat deewani dishu...do make such post...really maza aa jata h... u r jan of each nd evry rajat's forum
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha i still remember i was in year 7 wen PRC was on air and that tym i didnt hve net in my house as my parents didnt allow it but i used to go to computer shop for an hour just to watch PRC episodeπŸ˜†

God i still love Prithvi and Sanyogita if only i can get dem back again sme magic😭
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: garvi

awsmm postt dishu...πŸ‘ 

same case wid me dearo...i was in class 7 dat tym wen prc strtd ...in 2006 ...joind forum for him...we all bcm frnds dere...we enjoyd a lot..we cried wen prithvi was sad...we smiled when he did...we were sooo attchd to prithvi...i still remba d last epi of rajat in prc..😭.i was cryng nd cryng...i was nt even able to cum to forum dat tym...nd prc kinda ended dat day...den cums d news of dv...apna cutiepie rajat was growng now...he  lukd cute...hawttt...dashng in DV...
with dv gone nd roles in TL...nd KP...i was soo sad..🀒. bt den cams JA...πŸ₯³

ue bale bale day is back...m soo hppy nd rajat deewani dishu...do make such post...really maza aa jata h... u r jan of each nd evry rajat's forum

arre dont remind me of his last epsiode in prc πŸ˜­ i havent recovered from that shock ab tak 

but i swear,we had so much fun in the prc/dv forums! 

woh din waapas aa gaye 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Rima...

hahaha i still remember i was in year 7 wen PRC was on air and that tym i didnt hve net in my house as my parents didnt allow it but i used to go to computer shop for an hour just to watch PRC episodeπŸ˜†

God i still love Prithvi and Sanyogita if only i can get dem back again sme magic😭

oh really? πŸ˜ƒ We all have done our share of crazy things for prc! 

u cant even imagine the kinda things i have done πŸ˜› 

awww i love priyo too dear <3 will cherish those days forever πŸ€—

As of now,im concentrating on rajat as akbar.superhot akbar πŸ˜Ž
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I remember when Dharam Veer came on, I think I only watched a few episodes but I quite liked it. I couldn't believe this was the same Rajat who then went on to play Robindo in Tere Liye. And ofcourse, Tere Liye was where I knew him the most, and though he was negative, I still liked him. However, I still don't know him that well and especially how he will be as Akbar so that's what I'm excited for. Ekta has chosen the right guy to play Akbar.