First Love of Mr.Perfect(sanvi+varun-sia)FF

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys,
this another FF from me..i know i have a pending work ,sanvi n varna ff.but couldnt resist posting this.i promise i wont discontinue that ff(my first ever story).will update that later
actually its a kriyaansh ff which i  have started in d3 forum.now thought of giving its sanvi version.
plzz read n tell me hws it n whether i should continue or not.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
                                                 INDEX
  • Character Sketch = Pg 1
  • 1st Chapter  = Pg 1

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 10 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
                         Character Sketch

SANJANA ROY/SANJU(21 yrs)

Cutest girl ever n very beautiful too.she is a girl with golden heart.cares for everyone even for her enemies.very childish in nature.her mom n dad died in an accident 3 years back.now her di is her everything.best frnd of varun.can do anything for varun.studying in st.louis clg,final year.belives in love after marriage
PRITHVI SANAYAL(25 yrs)

a very famous business man of the country.he is managing his family business.won the best young Indian business man of  the yr award recently.a role model to youngsters.he is a matured guy but not a serious type.he enjoys music,dance n likes to crack jokes.in short a perfect gentle man.he is very handsome also.girls drool over his hotness

VARUN SANAYAL(22 yrs)

A very sweet boy.Very down to earth n caring personality.like to njoy life to the fullest.he is handsome n cute.best frnd of sanju n can do anything for her.he want to make sanju his baapiπŸ˜‰,bs he thinks sanju is the best girl in the world n prithvi is the best man in this world.doesnt like sia much even though she is in her gang bs he thinks she is very arrogant n has a lot of attitude.studies in st.louis with sanju

SIA RAI PRAKASH(21yrs)

Hot chick of the clg.likes to do shopping,make up n partying.studying in st.louis with varun n sanju.used to like varun in the begnning but when she found that she is not getting the care n attention that varun gives to all their gang members she started disliking him.

ANJANA ROY/ANU(27yrs)

sanjus elder sister.a very caring n protective di.she looks after sanju like a mother do.prithvis PA.she is like an elder sister to rey.

RAGHINI SANAYAL

varun n prithvis mom.very proud of her son Prithvi.a strict mother who want everything under her control.loves her children n husband a lot.

RAM SANAYAL

A famous buisiness man.now he handed all the responsibility of family business to Prithvi as now he want to enjoy his reamaining life with his children n wife.a nice father.

Edited by Sneha.V.Arsha - 10 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
                                FIRST LOVE OF MR.PERFECT

Prithvi n anu are returning after a meeting.prithvi dropped kriti near her home n was abt to leave
anui:prithvi,come inside naa,lets have a coffee..
pr:next tym anu.have an imp work at home.

anui:u always gives excuses,today it wont work.come ...
prithvi has no other option lept.so he accompanied her.when they reached near the varandha of the house he saw a girl on her knees and a dog infront of her(to match the hight of the dog) n she scolding the dog in a very cute manner.

(girls dress)
girl:browny,kitne baar tumse kaha he meine ki dnt harm my kitty..but u never listens to me...aaj mein tumhe nai chodoongi...
the dog ran for its dear life.seeing the scenario a smile came to his lips unknowingly.the girl was abt to ran behind the dog but anu stopped her.
anui:sanju.wat r u dng,atlest show a little bit of maturity..hey bagvan ,kya karoon me iss ladki ka...
sanju:di aap aa gaye!!

n she ran towards her di n hugged her so tighly that it was even difficult for kriti to breath properly.
anu:sanju chodo muje..mar daloge kya?
sanju:sorry sorry di.

and she freed her di.sanju is unaware of prithvis presence.
sanju:di,hws the meeting?contract mil gaya?
anu: yup sweety,we got it.
sanju:its obvious na..after all u have such a smart boss..THE GREAT PRITHVI SANAYAL
(in a filmy way)
anu tried to stop her but the crazy girl is gng on with her bak bak.
sanju:suna hehe is so handsome n hot bi..i wish i was in ur place(in a dreamy mood).
with that anu turned sanju towards prithvi n she saw him.
sanju: di,ye kon he?πŸ˜†
anu:THE GREAT PRITHVI SANAYAL..
(imitating sanju)πŸ˜†
sanjus facial expressions at that tym dekhne layak thaπŸ˜†.she was shocked beyond limits n felt so embarrassed.she ran from their covering her face with her palm to upstairs to her room.
prithvi was also shocked hearing her words but seeing her expressions he couldnt control his laugh.anu also joined him.

anui:prithvi dnt mind her ,,she is such a pagli.jo muhme aati he vahi bol deti he..
pr: its k yr..vaisr kya kar rahi he tumhari ye pagli?πŸ˜‰
sanju:she is studying in st.louis,final year.
prithvi:varun is also studying there that too final year.
anu;sanju always says that u r her role model.she want to become a successful business woman.she always wanted to meet u n talk to you once.
pr:no problem...call her..i can talk to her.
anu called sanju.

At that tym in sanjus room.

sanju was cotinously cursing herself n her universji for what happened just few minutes back.she was so embarrassed.sanju is not that type of a girl who drools over a hot guy,she said those words just for fun.she dint even see him before today.
sanju:kyon universji..aap to muje rokhna sakthe the na from telling those cheep words.vo ab mere baare mein kya sochega...chii😳...universji ye sab aapki galti heπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
that is when anu called her.
anui:sanju..prithvi want to talk to u..come down
sanju want to go n talk to prithvi.she always wanted this.but she cant face him..atleast not now.so she replied.
sanju:di,mein so gayi..🀣
at downstairs anu n prithvi heard her reply.
kriti:(looking at prithvi) 'so gayi'😲
both prithvi n anu burst out into laughter.
anu:she is such a kid prithvi...
prithvi:aur kaafi interesting bi he...😊..vaise ye kitty kon he?
anu:sanju ki pet kat
prithvi:cat??😲
anu:u know wat prithvi..sanju ke samne muje office works bahut simple he..most difficult work is to manage her🀣

prithvi n anu laughed at it.then they had coffee ,chitchatted for some more tym n prithvi  left to his home.only after making sure that prithvi has left sanju came downwards.🀣

##########################finished####################
ekta.m thumbnail
nice hai
Or varun ko sia pyar se juno kaheti thi.
Yuvraj & abigail my fev.Edited by ekta.m009 - 10 years ago
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
verry nice.. awesum.. do update fast...
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy dear .. great start .. well done .. bchari sanju she iz totally embrassed :-P joke toh vhari pari sanju ko lol .. now m soo excited for sia n varun entry .. i lov dat u r pairing varun n sia since i lov dem frm hhl .. n little bit confused iz der rey n swayam too in ff or wat?? u hav said ragini as rey n swayam mom too? but plz continue soon n tenx for pm
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gal.angel

Heyy dear .. great start .. well done .. bchari sanju she iz totally embrassed :-P joke toh vhari pari sanju ko lol .. now m soo excited for sia n varun entry .. i lov dat u r pairing varun n sia since i lov dem frm hhl .. n little bit confused iz der rey n swayam too in ff or wat?? u hav said ragini as rey n swayam mom too? but plz continue soon n tenx for pm

no i guess she copied so some changes were left.. but its ok... there's no rey n swayam here.
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice start!
Please continue soon.
Neha.sid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it ...
& CS too...continue soon ..