Posted: 10 years ago
Guys some people will come and attack JA because show is produced by Ekta. without knowing the truth they will say rubbish things about show and ekta.

Some facts about history.

1- Akbar became king at age of 14 .
2- Akbar had 27 wives.
3- Akbar first married at age of 9 with his cousin Ruqaiya and Ruqaiya was Akbar's beloved Wife.
4- Just before Akbar marriage with Jodha, He got married with widow of Bairam Khan, Salima and Salima was his cousin.
4- Before marrying Akbar, Jodha was engaged with Rajkumar Suryaban and their engagment broke then she married with Akbar.
5- Jodha is afew days older than Akbar
6- Akbar had 5 stepmothers, 1 real sister, 2 half sisters and 2 half brothers.
7- Jodha had 6 cousins.
8- Jodha elder brother had son named Man Singh was just 8 younger than Akbar.
Thanx 4 the facts dear..😊
Jodha was 22-23 days older than Akbar , to be exact . Both were 20 years old , when they got married . 
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Jodha was 22-23 days older than Akbar , to be exact . Both were 20 years old , when they got married . 

Yes, even Akbar's first wife Ruqaiya was born same year 1542 .
Ruquaya was childless. Akbar's first surviving child came from Jodha, who later became his heir.
Actually this son was d greatest bond btwn them. Akbar was desperate for d heir of his huge empire n Jodha provided just that.
Among his wives, Jodha was d most beloved as is proved by d fact, dt only Jodha could issue a shahi farmaan n no other wife. Usually only d shahenshah cud issue dis.
Jodha used this exclusive power to build mosques, walls, gardens etc all around d country. :)
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Ruquaya was childless. Akbar's first surviving child came from Jodha, who later became his heir.
Actually this son was d greatest bond btwn them. Akbar was desperate for d heir of his huge empire n Jodha provided just that.
Among his wives, Jodha was d most beloved as is proved by d fact, dt only Jodha could issue a shahi farmaan n no other wife. Usually only d shahenshah cud issue dis.

Both Ruqaiya & Jodha were his beloved and I read somehwere that Akbar given his grandson ShahJan (Jahangir son) to Ruqaiya to raise him and the bond between ShahJan, Ruqaiya & Jodha's son Jahangir was so strong. He treated Ruqaiya as his mother.

Some even say there was strong bond between Jodha & Ruqaiya.

Edited by Me11 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Me11

Some even say there was strong bond between Jodha & Ruqaiya.

Yes , I've heard that too . They're good friends .
Can u give u d link of d source of all these information please ? I wanna read n know more. :D