Jodha Akbar has everything

Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha Akbar has everything, drama, love, hatred, conspiracy, action and what not. This show has to be hit .

Plus it has great leads n is a historical love story. :)
Originally posted by Bamonforever

I was talking about story wise. No one can ignore 2 ratans of Jodha Akbar
Let's see whether the script is good enough to held the interests of mass viewers...being a daily show trp is everything . It'll decide the fate of this historical love saga...but then I'm not sure what they are going to show ? Love saga or political chaos ! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Bamonforever

The leads are strong point of this show . Both are very very good looking n good actors...but at the end of they script will decide everything . ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Let's see whether the script is good enough to held the interests of mass viewers...being a daily show trp is everything . It'll decide the fate of this historical love saga...but then I'm not sure what they are going to show ? Love saga or political chaos ! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

The leads are strong point of this show . Both are very very good looking n good actors...but at the end of they script will decide everything . 😊

Havent you read that news that trps being discontinued. from this week no trps for next afew months I think

A week after Multi Screen Media (Sony Entertainment Television Asia) and Times Network cancelled their subscriptions to TAM Media Research's TV ratings service, ZEE Network, Star TV India and Network18 have followed.

ZEE Network had 40 of its channels, Star TV India had 33 channels and Network18 had 13 channels as part of the audience measuring service, however this will be no more with immediate effect. All three broadcaster sent in their notices to TAM today.

"Obviously, the broadcasters have taken a concerted decision to snuff out TAM. They contribute close to 80 per cent of TAM's annual revenues. It's going to be difficult for TAM to sustain itself. The broadcasters are looking forward to a new regime which truly reflects what viewers are watching under BARC by mid-2014," a media observer told IndianTelevision.

This now means all major Hindi General Entertainment Channels will now no longer have official audience data measured for them.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/zee-network-star-tv-india-network18-cancel-tam-subs
Originally posted by Me11

Havent you read that news that trps being discontinued. from this week no trps for next afew months I think

A week after Multi Screen Media (Sony Entertainment Television Asia) and Times Network cancelled their subscriptions to TAM Media Research's TV ratings service, ZEE Network, Star TV India and Network18 have followed.

ZEE Network had 40 of its channels, Star TV India had 33 channels and Network18 had 13 channels as part of the audience measuring service, however this will be no more with immediate effect. All three broadcaster sent in their notices to TAM today.

"Obviously, the broadcasters have taken a concerted decision to snuff out TAM. They contribute close to 80 per cent of TAM's annual revenues. It's going to be difficult for TAM to sustain itself. The broadcasters are looking forward to a new regime which truly reflects what viewers are watching under BARC by mid-2014," a media observer told IndianTelevision.

This now means all major Hindi General Entertainment Channels will now no longer have official audience data measured for them.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/zee-network-star-tv-india-network18-cancel-tam-subs
Oh no ! Then how we'll get to know whether audience is accepting the show or not ? 
I consider it as a very very bad news for our show . I'm sure had there been the TAM ratings , our show would've come in top ten . 
trps are being discontinued for star plus,colors n sony.but not for zeetv.
I believe it should and it is getting good media coverage
^^hey!nice to see you here :)