Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys,

I am very excited for the show as two of my favourite actresses are there. I am expecting a very different and sensible serial which might deal with the good side of Bhabhi nanad relationship unlike other shows where they show nanad bitching and conspiring about bhabhi.

Lets hope for the best and hello to all forumies

~Koeli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello. My name is Ankita. I am new to india-forums. Very excited to watch this show. you are right. concept is very good. and the actors also. I feel the show has a lot of potential. lets see how the plot opens up. 😊
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaghavLove

Hello. My name is Ankita. I am new to india-forums. Very excited to watch this show. you are right. concept is very good. and the actors also. I feel the show has a lot of potential. lets see how the plot opens up. 😊

hi ankita a very warm welcome to india-forums i hope you like it
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hiii😃
am arushi...me too am very excited for the show...looking forward to this new concept⭐️⭐️
aru29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaghavLove

hi ankita welcome to IF😃
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru29

hiii😃

am arushi...me too am very excited for the show...looking forward to this new concept⭐️⭐️

hello aru 🤗
aru29 thumbnail
hey !!!! 🤗all set for the grand premier tonight???😃🥳
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru29

hey !!!! 🤗all set for the grand premier tonight???😃🥳

absolutely... cannot wait... i think the concept is going to be different. wondering who all will be the male leads...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i am also excited about this show😃.. i believe that i will learn how to manage relationships in a better way thru this show.. and would love to see shraddha-kritika bonding 😊
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

i am also excited about this show😃.. i believe that i will learn how to manage relationships in a better way thru this show.. and would love to see shraddha-kritika bonding 😊

both look adorable in the promos and i am sure they will rock... love their acting so much. eagerly waiting to know who are going to be the male leads.