Ek Nanan Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi..Meri Bhabhi Article Archives

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, and welcome to the Article Archive Mansion for Ek Nanan Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi..Meri Bhabhi!
Here you will be able to find all the important articles related to the show and cast/crew! 

This is a no-comments thread, so please refrain from posting any comments in thread, and maintain its exclusivity for the articles.

Regards,

On Behalf of ENKKKC..Meri Bhabhi DT
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Wants-to-break-past-imageEsha-Kansara/articleshow/20661423.cms

Wants to break past image:Esha Kansara

Wants to break past image:Esha Kansara
Esha-kansaraMore Pics
Esha Kansara, who played the strong-headed Devki in "Mukti Bandhan", says she wanted to break the image of her past character with a new show. She now features as the fun-loving Kritika in "Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi", and says her role is very different.

"The very first thing (that made me take up the show) was that the character is different. Devkiwas a strong headed, business-oriented person.Kritika is a bubbly, fun-loving girl, who solves people's problems with a smile. I wanted to step out of Devki's image. I hope that my fans like me as Kritika as well," Esha told IANS.

She says it is a gratifying opportunity for her to maintain variety in her work.

"Devki and Kritika are different. My fans will be able to see this difference, and the biggest thing for me is that my fans will be able to see me in a different look and character," she said.

The show, " Meri Bhabhi", went on air on Star Plus Tuesday. It focusses on the bond between a woman and her sister-in-law. Esha says it is full of drama, but shows the relationship in positive light.

"The show has major drama, but there is a lot of positivity in the show, and that is catchy," she said.

The actress shares screen space with actress Kanchi Kaul as well.

Talking about her experience of working with Kanchi, Esha said: "She is a loving person to be with. I never get bored on the sets with her."

Esha also doesn't have a problem sharing the limelight with another actress in the show.

"I knew that there will be another main lead. So, as far as the creatives and channel is doing justice, then it is ok," she said.

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

Esha Kansara keen on doing dance show

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/esha-kansara-keen-doing-dance-show-085817391.html

Mumbai, June 20 (IANS) Television actress Esha Kansara, currently seen in "Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi - Meri Bhabhi", says dance is her first love and she is eager to participate in a dance-based show.

"I am looking to do a dance reality show. Dance is my first love. If I had not been an actor, then I would have been a dancer. I want to do a dance in a daily show or in a reality show. I really want to dance a lot," she told IANS.

Last seen in "Mukti Bandhan", she says her new show "Meri Bhabhi" is not a regular saas-bahu saga.

"Everyone is saying that is it a saas-bahu story. But I hope that after the show maybe people would say that nanad-bhabhi shows are also coming now," said the actress who hails from Ahmedabad and has a background in theatre. But TV was always on her priority list.

"I dreamt of doing TV when I used to watch 'Kyunki... Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi...' and 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii'. I used to tell my mom that I want to act in TV and wear nice clothes. I didn't knew how to start with it...The very first step was to start with theatre," she said.