Nadaswaram 17th -21st June 2013

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Srima for the update...800th episode la urupadiya onume illa...

Like you said, claps to all the hardworking updaters👏  🤗❤️  and encouraging commentators.⭐️

Sr PP said, "Jags did not even hesitate to cut off relations with family members just because they spoke ill of me. But what did we do when Jags came to our home and was insulted by our family members"...Gopi then thoughtful😳...hoping to see some athiradi action from Mr.Thiru😡

SR is kalakkifying...!! I'm lovin it!
Edited by kalcandu - 10 years ago
thanks for updates... wah already 800 eps. we should thanks the updaters for watching this serial and updates for us.  👏
wow 800 Episode, Thanks for all the people who has been continuously updating the serial and for the lovely commenter's. 👏

At last rohini gets engaged but there too some misunderstanding, will there not be a single function in this serial without a fight or misunderstanding... OMG😕
srima, jagannaadhasthothram 😆 just love it.

yes, what abt all the times Jagannathan spoke ill of these folks. ada pOngadaa...neengalum unga ukkaandhu pesara uravum.
eppo paarthaalum, ukkaandhu pesalaam ukkaandhu pesalam ne appanum pillaiyum serial ai ottiduvaanga.
Thanks Srima for the updates.

Cannot believe I have been updating this long 😭 not just watching it.

Innum yevlav nalo? Need some good action and comedy.  i know it is too much expectation .

Thanks for the updates Srima.

Agreed Migan - too much to expect in this serial.
Thanks for the updates Srima..

ayoo.. only 800 epsiodes upa.. that means atleast another 200 .. Director 1000 parkama vidamattar..

kadvaule engala especially updatersa kapathuppa..

I think Rajesh friend might fall in love with Ragini and marry her giving a bulb to Rajesh...🤣
Originally posted by anusharose

I think Rajesh friend might fall in love with Ragini and marry her giving a bulb to Rajesh...🤣

That same thought came to my mind too, 'cos this friend doesn't have the porikki look like Murali [ the one who tortured Geetha ]or the cunning nature of Psycho😡 Rajesh. 
He maybe a nice guy . 😊

Edited by geecee - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Migan.