Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: geecee

That same thought came to my mind too, 'cos this friend doesn't have the porikki look like Murali [ the one who tortured Geetha ]or the cunning nature of Psycho😑 Rajesh. 
He maybe a nice guy . πŸ˜Š

i Guess on the marriage day they may stop marriage n our komaru will become thedeer mapillai
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Laksh.

Poor Malar, her happiness is short-lived.  Bet M2 are going to karaikaran her by saying she must have asked the driver to do it on purpose.

But I liked she had been driven over.
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmikr

i Guess on the marriage day they may stop marriage n our komaru will become thedeer mapillai

Nice Twist it will be...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thursday June 20

Mahesu rolling on the road, malar runs and mahesu gets up patting her self,  Malar questions caringly, Mahesu opens her labo Dibo saying you did on purpose. You cannot win me so you tried to kill me. She says unakku than car irukko even i have a car, Malar puts it that it is her husband who got the car. She tells Mahesu to keep quiet and walks away. mahesu screams saying you leave me like this going after hitting me? Malar says I should not even feel for you and leaves.

mahesu finds the phone and calls her motehr Ammmaaa (that's all)

Cha irritatin mottaiyyan.
Prasad mama comes home with Sithu mai and asks Prasad mother to mix in food and give to prasad. Then he will forget Gopi and co and only remember Amma/Appa. Both lossus agree to that.

Mama gets wife aside and tells her he made sure to get marundu so he forgets Gopi family and also forgets all property he gave to them. Wife praise her arumai husband.

In Sokku house meenaksi labo dibo at malar for trying to kill her daughter, you are the one who spoiled my house etc. malar cooly says yes I tried to kill your daughter do what yo ucan.

Ragini tries to stop her mother but she screams further tells let the guys come and will see one hand.

Thodarum...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Migan. Saved me.
 So today Neeya - Naana  pattimandram under Gopi[nath]

Yabbaaa mudiyalada sami.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima.

Atleast Friday Konjam Mahesu lot of Maha - mangalam than really. πŸ˜Š
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Migan & Srima.

Finally something is nice is happening after weeks of M2 torture. 

Right Malar... give an ulitimatum to Gobi ... let's move out.  If he doesn't, go and stay with Kaja & Mum but not your parents.

Nice ending on Friday.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks srima ma, laks and meenu akka for the updates.  Did not watch this week and updates were more then enough.πŸ€—

Seem like an interesting week pola. Glad maha agreed for marriage and mageshu getting driven off hehehe I think I need to watch that episode.
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Friday episode was really nice... This is what we expect from Malar...πŸ‘ Not enough expecting more from her...