CID

issue about aditya srivastav's age

priya_adilover thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i was recently checking on facebook and i saw 1 post on 1 page wich says aditya gonna complete 50 years this july.
and he says that , its a report from an Die hard fan.
on top he has made fun of u IF people too.😕

here is the post:

"#675:
Lol.. I always find it funny and a bit exaggerated when people say this person doesn't look old or that person doesn't look old... yeah.. the reason comment on Vivek's age was what reminded me of something i recently read on IF. (am doing a copy+paste now): "I was shocked when I heard that Aditya sir is 43 years old.. He still looks 28-30 yrs old yaar... I was shocked beyond means!!"... Well, to the writer of this confessor, most of us readers are familiar with the contact numbers of most renowned ophthalmologists in the city/country and we would only be too happy to share it with you. Please make sure you get your eyes checked at the earliest for his age is very much clearly evident on "Aditya Sir's" face!! Have you even bothered to look up at his face when they show it up close?? or do you happen to go into your world of dreams at the very mention of his name that you failed to notice the aging?? Or is that your eyes seriously need some looking into? Whatever it is, please get something done about it asap!! 

Riptide: Um, excuse me? 43? If my information is correct (which I am sure it is because it came from one of his most die-hard fans), he is going to be 50 next month. Yes, that's right, you heard me! *grabs megaphone* ATTENTION ABHIJEET FANS! Mr. Aditya Srivastav, urf Abhijeet, July 21st ko 50 saal ke honewale hain! I repeat, Mr. Aditya Srivastav apne life ki innings mein HALF-CENTURY MAARNE WALE HAIN, whether you like it or not! And IndiaForums? Please, I beg you, do NOT get me started on that place because I will never finish. There's a line from a song I like... "When you're in love, your eyes won't see, and when your eyes open, that love won't remain." I think that sums up their situation perfectly. No further comment on this issue because Riptide has no interest in being murdered in her bed by enraged fangirls! (Even so I will sleep with a knife under my pillow just in case.) "

page link, if any1 of u wanna check the bulshit. ðŸ˜†
www.facebook.com/CiDianConfessions
Edited by priya_adilover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How does it matter?

As if no one has been 50 before him?

Shahrukh Khan, Amir Khan and Salmaan all are approaching 50. So what?

Every one reaches 50 if they live right?
priya_adilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

How does it matter?

As if no one has been 50 before him?

Shahrukh Khan, Amir Khan and Salmaan all are approaching 50. So what?

Every one reaches 50 if they live right?

it doesnt matter but... see the fake rumors,
that person dont have any right to share fake news, for ur informtion aditya is completing 44 this july
this person was being sarcastic, but yes if we love someone then there age doesnt matter. We love AS at 44  and we will continue to do so when he is 50 and beyond

and more thing  to the poster of this derogatory thing on  FB

the lines on the face dont matter if you really admire someone.

is it always about the face? Cant it be for tthe person? his talent ? His Work?

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh, it's not a matter He turn to 40/50 or any number... He is a great actor, master of expressions, no one have any doubt abt that...
age is a Personal matter as we CIDiens or ADITIYANS or all Sincere ppl like us did not indulge such stuff...
Dunt take these stuff seriously...
ans did not bother abt it BACCHA...
big B is crossing 60 but what matters, his Skills, Talent na...
Just calm...
Praise UR Celebs as U like yes but with Style...
After all DITYA SHIRIVASTAV is a versatile Actor na and a Kind Person...
Try to follow Him not on some Sarcastic Fans path...
priya_adilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

this person was being sarcastic, but yes if we love someone then there age doesnt matter. We love AS at 44  and we will continue to do so when he is 50 and beyond

and more thing  to the poster of this derogatory thing on  FB

the lines on the face dont matter if you really admire someone.

i was shocked to read this, i dont matter about aditya's age.
but this mad person doesnt have any right to share FAKE news about some1's personal life.😲
Lines on the face

What rubbish , this person who has written this on FB is himself or herself proving how shallow he or she is

Beauty is a thing of a day or two

its what is inside that matters

priya_adilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

Ohhh, it's not a matter He turn to 40/50 or any number... He is a great actor, master of expressions, no one have any doubt abt that...
age is a Personal matter as we CIDiens or ADITIYANS or all Sincere ppl like us did not indulge such stuff...
Dunt take these stuff seriously...
ans did not bother abt it BACCHA...
big B is crossing 60 but what matters, his Skills, Talent na...
Just calm...
Praise UR Celebs as U like yes but with Style...
After all DITYA SHIRIVASTAV is a versatile Actor na and a Kind Person...
Try to follow Him not on some Sarcastic Fans path...

i tried to google it and share the link but this mad fellow is just not ready to listern to any1 he is ready to change google also by increasing aditya's age by +7 years.

i was unable to control my laugh as well as anger! poor fellow!!
Such people are always there

dont bother about them
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya_adilover

i tried to google it and share the link but this mad fellow is just not ready to listern to any1 he is ready to change google also by increasing aditya's age by +7 years.

i was unable to control my laugh as well as anger! poor fellow!!

Just see, Anger is a Difficult emmotion to cater...
She bursts Her anger without any reason on some Unnecessory matters means just waste Her Energy and Her Norms and Values too to Other eyes...
Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago