issue about aditya srivastav's age - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

Just see, Anger is a Difficult emmotion to cater...
She bursts Her anger without any reason on some Unnecessory matters means just waste Her Energy and Her Norms and Values too to Other eyes...

he is mad person, he only share posts on her page and he only comment from his main account named "adwait"
he only questions himself and he only answers.. no1 like nor comment on his bulshit..!
he is to copy views/fans posts from other pages and groups and post in his non-sense page.😆
and he only is to answer himself, that too on his public page😆
no1 commented nor liked...!! he he he..!!😆😛
Edited by priya_adilover - 10 years ago
good thats the way to handle such people

silence is the best remedy for them
Oh leave it yaar...
He can't change the reality... I mean look on Wikipidiea... according to it Adi will be 44... not 50... !!
I think because of these dumb hard skull people Aditya and Daya are not on any social sites...!!
And btw aging does'nt matter... it is the skill and the hard work that matters...
And he still looks quite young...
Let him say what he wishes... let him hate on IF or on other reliable FB sources... He is a hater of Adi I think... Let him do what he want ... we the lovers will never stop loving his acting skills...
I saw this person FB page...i saw few post of the admin...
This person has no work in his/her personal life & open a page with named CIDian confession...LOL...everyone consider themselves as CIDian...i believe that max people dnt know the true meaning of it...
Now come to all posts...JUST RUBBISH...not only this post  rather all the updates by admin is JUST RUBBISH nothing more...Surprisingly few people likes all those rubbish updates...Hey Bhagwan !!!

I agree with with what most of us said here… And I remember a dialogue recited by Abhishek Bacchhan in Guru, "Agar koi tumhare khilaf baat kar raha ho toh samaj lena Tarriki kar rahe ho."

Sorry to say but most television actors in recent times do not know what expression is.… And there are people who fall for such actors…

Moral is we should not feel bad about the comments of those people who do not understand what acting and expression means… Just Chuck it buddy 

Frankly speaking i dnt see any updates of any pages related to cid...only see if any good pics posted otherwise dnt bother to see those...just wasting times as well as mood to see such pages updates...
I didn't know certain people are soo jealous 🤣
I agree with all people here. I just hate such bashers. I never bother updates on fb pages. Just hate such fb updates. Age does not matter. We will always love Adi sir. Nonsense that person who is posting such fake news about Adi sir.
Unverified news from FB and bashers views need not be discussed any more here.

Closing thisthread.