Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Original Link: http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-nanad-ki-khushiyon-ki-chaabi-meri-bhabhi-meet-the-beautiful-bhabhinanad-duo-kritika-and-shraddha-tonight/news360_6293.aspx

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi, Meri Bhabhi News
HOME  SHOWS  EK NANAD KI KHUSHIYON KI CHAABI, MERI BHABHI  NEWS  Meet the beautiful bhabhi-nanad duo, Kritika and Shraddha, tonight!

Meet the beautiful bhabhi-nanad duo, Kritika and Shraddha, tonight!

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi, Meri Bhabhi is a story about the bond shared by a bhabhi and a nanad. Kritika who is Shraddha's bhabhi is always there for her. Shraddha, Kritika's nanad equally giving and cares a lot for her dear bhabhi.

It is a story about these two women who are with each other through good times and bad times. The relationship between a nanad and her bhabhi always draws some amount of negativity towards it, however, Kritika and Shraddha are here to break that myth.

Shraddha, having gone through a broken marriage comes back to live with her parents, and Kritika welcomes her with open arms.

Kritika shares, "When a girl gets married and comes to her husband's house, it is only thenanad whom she can relate to. Her nanadunderstands her the best, and the same is with Shraddha didi and me. We both understand each other, and hence we support each other."

Shraddha shares, "If there is any problem that I am going through, I know that Kritika bhabhi is always there for me. That is the kind of bonding we share. I am very glad to have a lovely bhabhi like Kritika."

Watch Kritika and Shraddha's as bhabhi-nanad in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi, Meri Bhabhi, starting tonight at 8PM only on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs😊
waise how do i call u ??