Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update: 17th . June. 2013

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

17th June 2013 :"Raavan suceeds in his attempt to take Mahadev "

Devi Paravti is upset that Mahadev accepted to go with Raavan Mahadev tells that he tried to Raavan. She says hat he would have averted this kind of boon to Raavan, he would have even chosen a boon by himself.
Raavan would bring distance between their hearts
and on the top of it he isn't giving her any exact date of his return to Kailash.
Mahadev reminds her own say about Shiv and Shakti being one.

Parvati devi tells that its not about the fulfillment of any duty ans she'd manage to stay away from him too, its about a selfish devotee's wish which is perilous for the world.

Mahadev tells it doesn't suit AdiShakti to worry like that.
Narayan says that its Mahadev- DKDM when he promises something he'd certainly do it.. so there is some kind of leela in this story too.. Brhm dev adds that this time even he (Narayn) has a part to play.. all his leelas are for the betterment of the world.

The next morning everyone ie the ganas, Nandi, Kartikeya and Gannu bhayya assemble at Kailash along with Raavan, then Mahadev and Parvati devi appear.
Mahadev takes his ling avtar and everyone pays their revere to him including Paravti devi. Raavan then lifts the ling up and heads towards Lanka with praises of 'Har Har Mahadev'

Raavan is very happy that at last he could be serving Mahadev now.. only thing is they have to reach Lanka soon.. had the pushpak viman wouldn't have crashed he would ahve taken Mahadev much sooner.. but never-the-less he got an opportunity to lift Mahadev's ling avtar in his own hands.

Live audience contemplate on the problem at hand ie Raavana will be invincible if anyone tries to attack him..

Devi Parvati feels sad about Mahadev leaving.
Ganesh tries to pacify his mother saying that he'll bring back Mahadev to Kailash as he did while the comb scene.

Narayan says to the dev gang arrived that no one can take advantage of Mahadev for their personal wishes.. and if one does he'd be a step closer to his end..Ganesh leela is gonna start shortly, he informs.

Meanwhile the Gajdanav creates turbulence at Varanasi and all are terrified with it.

Ganesh tracks down Raavan and tries to distract him.. by creating fire path on Raavan's way.. Raavan feels vexed that devtas have created this hurdle .. Raavan prays Mahadev he utters 'Om Namaha Shivay' and thus his way gets cleared and hurdle free.

Narayan says that Raavan is taking Mahakaal with him which will be the cause of his destruction!

Raavan moves ahead with SHiv ling.. ut Gannubhayya blows wind on Raavan to stop him but as usual Mahadev's powerful presence helps Raavan out.

Devi Parvat misses Mahadev and her parents arrive and they too try to assuage her, but she says that she could have slain Raavan  way before but Mahadev himself volunteered to go along..thus she had to respect that and she just needs to know when he is gonna come back.
But she has full faith on Mahadev and his promises.

Then as Ganesh tries to create hurdles for Raavan Narayan comes and reminds Ganesh about Mahadev's terms and conditions that wherever the ling is put down he'll be established there itself.
Then Gannubhayya knows what to do.

Gajdanav troubles all, it kills rishis and Shiv bhakts.. on asked about this by Naradji .. Narayan says that all this trouble is just for the day.. till it gets freed from the curse.

Then a few sheep stop the way of Raavan.. then a voice says 'those all animals are of Pashupatinath's, and he the shepered'

Its Gannu bhayya as shepherd...

Precap:

Gajdanav continues to wreck havoc  at Varanasi, it kills and injures people including rishis and does a lot of property damage.

Naradji is worried about Gajdanav
Mahadev then comes and slays it throwing his trident on it.

Thanks for reading the Wu

Regards
Sia
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanq Sia
For the update..
its always been lovely reading ur updates😊
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sia for the updates.
Oh God, this Ravan is driving me crazy.he says that he is the biggest devotee of Lord Shiva & he does not even understand his own Lord.
Lord Shiva is not only Bholenath but also Trikaldarshi.He did not even understand what Mahadev that he will be 'sthapit' where ever Ravan will put him down on earth.
Ganesha is really an ideal son πŸ˜Š.
Every mother & father should have a son like Ganesha.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
The episode started nicely! Not saying that the scene was very happy or anything, I am saying that scene was a good start! And look at Mahan Bhakta's ego! When Mahadev and Parvati appeared, except him everyone bowed. He was just laughing. Nonsense.
Everyone bowing to Shivalinga was really emotional. Especially Mata Parvati! And the ganas - falling flat! True Bhakti! Seekho Ravan, in logo se kuch seekho!
The Harihara mention was a real spiritlifter. I wonder in what connection did our Brahmaji say that. I hope it is not just some rambling... (No offence Brahmadev)
I liked that scene. YOu know which one. "Maine Vachan De Diya," lifts his index finger. Parvati smiles and catches his hand. "Toh De Diya." Such a wonderful scene that was!
And what is this Devas! You people also joined our viewers in Ksheersagar! And where is your king?

Gajdanav didn't interest me. It was quite boring, seeing the usual: Some demon breaking houses and people running about and getting killed. Boring.

Parvati Mata, I think you said something wrong. By saying, I can destroy him, you might disrespect Brahmadev's boon, and Nandi's shraap. But good thing you didn't destroy him.
And Ravan is trying to be oversmart. Useless idiot.
I like Vishnu and Ganesh's Mama-Bhanja relationship. Their convo was also nice. I could see hints of Krishna hidden within Narayan. "Where you can use your wits, what is the need of strength?" True. Very true. Typical Kanha Kanhaiya style.πŸ˜›
Ganesh at the end looked good. Ganesh the Shepherd. And with his belly jutting outπŸ˜†
WAnt to see Ravan's face when he realises he has been duped.πŸ˜†

Precap: Already Mahadev kills the demon? What is the story behing Gajdanav? What was his boon? Koi Vardaan Mila Yaa phir Aise hi...

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx sia..bappa going to stop ravan with his cute little brain..after all, ek baar vachan de diya to de diya..
also, i found the scene between Parvati and Gannu the best in the episode..esp when she completes his sentence for him..and her belief in him was evident when she told her mum tht sum1 who always fulfils his vachan is going to get Mahadev back soon..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Sia.
It was good to hear "Ek baar vachan de diiya so de diya", after a long time. Ganesh looked very cute as a boy Vaiju.
Ravan is so shefish, he takes Shivji, in a Shiv ling form, infront of Parvati, his children. Doesn't realise he is making such a big mistake. Should pay for it soon.
For the first time, Parvati showed her capabality, while saying, I can kill Ravan now but she respected Shivji's boon. She was calm composed but not crrying.
It'll be good to see Vaidyanath Jyotirling coming up tomm.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes minaxi..ravan claims to care for Mahadev, but cares a damn abt Him being away from his family, from Kailash..he is such an ass, he picked the Linga and walked out in front of his family with nil regrets..he deserves to be shown his real place..
another thing, when Parvati told Mahadev abt her worries and sadness, he said tht ravan was going to kill himself..but earlier, hadnt Mahadev HIMSELF yelled at an asur for trying to kill self as a selfish way to get Mahadev to grant him his boon, after ravan was granted the "mahan bhakt" tag..seems the CVs forgot tht..Mahadev very well knows ravan is being selfish..so he shud be punished like a child throwing a tantrum, not have his neurosis strengthened..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
anu, Ravan was a scholar of different fields. he could controll many things, including Nav Grahs. But here he is trying to controll Shivji himself by emotionally bklackmailing him with his cutting head bhakti. It's all for his personal gain. shivji's otherv responsibalities is not his concern. Hope he gets a big shock once he realises he can't take the Shiv ling with him. The the real Ravan will surface.
rkomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fab WU..awesome epi.
thankz  alot
Karunima thumbnail
Thnx for WU. Good epi. πŸ˜Š