Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

LNMDJ 4th Anniversary celebrations..

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello LNMDJians...

Yeah i know the forum is haunted since months... but i just hope we all assemble for the 4th anniversary of our beloved show...

On 22nd June 2009, we have been transported to a beautiful world of Love Ne Milla Di Jodi.. But what's magical is not the destiny in the history, but the journey.

Journey of 3 dashing Saxena brothers - Prithvi, Sameer and Varun.
Journey of 3 gorgeous Gujral sisters - Damini, Avni and Roshni
And Journey of 3 epic couples - PriDa, SaVni and VarNi

Join me in making this anniversary as special as it was since last three years to make this celebration a grand success.

Make siggies and avis, write one-shots and pen down your memories...

Post your suggestions here and try to bring back as many members as possible who have been associated with this forum.

With loadzz of Love,
Tich.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happy 4th Anniversary LNMDJains!

This  day started an epic love-hate- maksad story on StarOne.. which created a sort of frenzy in its devoted viewers and it still lives in some part of each of us, which I'm sure is undeniable.

Whenever we LNMDJians watch a romantic show unwittingly connect or fantasize our fav couples to it.. and may be at the end of the day realize that the show ended too early... without proper justification of many things in the story and events.

Its inarguable that we all miss the show, jodis and most of all the talks, posts etc. And I guess more than all this there is still something which we miss.. yeh.. our friends, hangouts here n at Fb.. starting with the posts on the naamkaran of the jodis to making posts on bloopers, fun posts, VMs, FFs, contests and serious discussions on the wardrobe till the end with that abrupt end and even years after that. One thing we'll be proud of is that we all stood together like a family- clearing doubts, advising, making everyone laugh like crazy and addicted to the site..etc etc.

All this was great.. and whenever we turn back to see happy moments in our life we'll certainly have this place and people here as the treasured one of the most.

#Word to all the actors, technicians, writers, directors, producers etc for bring us Love Ne..Thanks for entertaining us all and giving us such great friends for life.

I would take this day to thank and apologize to for being there for me and for each other... LNMDJains u crazy people just wanna shout I Love u all for what u are.. πŸ€—

Made a PriDa siggy:

#My Radio plays the Bodygaurd song.. so remind me of Prithvi.. this song is dedicated to all LNMDJains on this day...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1IzIT0cN7I[/YOUTUBE]

I wish all a very happy life ahead with happy memories of Love ne..

@thanks for the post pal.

Lots of Love, hugs
Sia (Killer _Shark)

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago
umm...lng tym firstly congratz
bt i hv to say d lnmdj span ws an awesum xperience
nd i met really grt frnz
just say it ws a blessd shw wid lvly fans who were just so undrstanding nd amazing
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg its 4th anniversary time flies..:( I really miss this show hope we get S2 this year!! Happy 4th Lnmdj Anniversary guys! <3
_Prasant
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww .. its been 4 years!!!! just seems like yesterday πŸ˜ƒ

Memories of LNMDJ always gives me smiles... thankful to the makers and each and every creative, cast and crew for giving us such a lovely show... 

LNMDJ is most special to me as i met some of the most wonderful people here through this show ... Happy 4th LNMDJ anniversary ... God bless πŸ˜Š
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
4 th anniversary!!!!
woah!!!!
I m getting nostalgic now. . .
this forums was like a second home. . .
I still remember all our crazynesss. .
our never ending chats.  ..
our forums was blessed with so many talented people . .
n the LNMDJ team!!!
what can I say about them!!!!
they were all gems. ..
n I m still proud of them. .. .
love
RadsπŸ˜ƒ
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
4th Anniversary Already.. watching the videos in YT makes me nostalgic
mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy 4th LNMDJ anniversary to all the lnmdj teams and all the crazy fans of this wonderful show,,,,,missing them badly...hoping to see all three jodis together again  
Sun10. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Time flies.. i never realized dis before but now when i recall all those days i must say my life totally changed after 22nd june 2009...
and i am sure not just mine but LNMDJ has changes many of us ,in a positive way off course..
It taught us the meaning of"Togetherness"..
We laughed together, we cried together, we enjoyed each and every single moment of LNMDJ together...
Our never ending Prida discussions, our tantrums, our craziness on bloopers, and yeah da extreme was when Muniza Di sang s song for Munna and Rani πŸ€£
I found best people here... and many of them are my really really gud friends.. 
V al are a"bunch of crazy ppl" πŸ˜†
and i am seriously proud of being CRAZY... πŸ€ͺ
Luv Ne was, is ald will always be myLOVE...
Thanx to everyone for being so wonderful... i have not seen any forum so friendly and supportive like Luv Ne...
Luv u all and stay blessed πŸ€—

Sundas
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey Tich.. awesome threadπŸ‘
4 years.. n da magic lives on...

I was feeling  low yesterday.. coz of college issues n stuff.. n PriDa scenes on YT took my pain way! I miss dem like hell...

Jus loveee LNMDJ... love PriDa, SaVni n VarNi.. those were great old days of star one.. I miss shows like these! In fct there is no such show currently airing that can match LNMDJ..

congo everyone! πŸ₯³We should come here more often n keep our forum alivee πŸ€—

I was inactive since months.. but will be active again :D