Thendral

Thendral Monday- June 17, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  vjayam for the super fast update.

Enakkennavo ippellam 'Thendral' sudukirathu -nu thonuthu...

Total character assasinations... Prabha, TA. No words to explain how mad & tired am feeling about these two.

Also this kalyani's sister, the one used to be so sensible and good girl, suddenly changing into this 'veetukku theiryama' lover girl, that too with the same mappilai who came to see Pavithra... Doesn't she know that it could cause a huge problem for her sister kalyani?!! First-la ellaam romba poruppaa pesi No No-nu sollittu, ippa... enna aachu?! Has she gone MAD?!!

Kalyani- character appadiyae irukku, Aana Ala mathinathe manasula ottalai... (No offense to this new girl acting as Kalyani).

Suddenly this new friend of TA, giving all kind of wrong advise... Grrr... Prabha doing more and more of mistakes... Yean. yen?! Nallathana poikittu irunthathu?!!!

No continuity between the dialogues too... , on Wednesday episode, I notied Kalyani calling TA, 'Sir', Ithu eppa irunthu? She used to call him 'Anna', right?! 

I think the Thendral team really got confused and just wanted to drag the story, by runining everyone's characters, and spoiling the story. But what they don't understand is by doing this, they are going to loose their viewers too!!!.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the updates

Totally agreed with you Supree.

Kumaran should close this story.  Enough is enough. It is not moving any where and now soon to be Mrs Kanagu.

I am sure she is going to kick a fuss when she finds out about Deepa.

Both Deepa's parents are from one extreme to another.  Deepa is like a dumb person with no guts.  When first Thendral started, I sat to watch because of Deepa's character - so gutsy.

Then they showed Kalyani as a brave person although she was in the background for the whole 2 years.  Suddenly, y engga ponicho avaloda dhairiam.  Grrr...

I don't feel like saying more as it makes me feel more angry with the director.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya. 

Okies so Kanagu's pair is Roja it seems, wonder how this new track will go?  Hoping for good scenes but not over done. 

Ggrr Lavanya!  Honestly, why is she taking pills at night anyways?  She's taking pills and she cannot even look after her baby, what is this?  Not really making much sense, she could have just stayed at Nit's house instead. 

GW the usual...nothing to say about her. 

Prabhakar can feel all he wants, but I don't feel bad or sorry for him, now he is feeling and missing Deepa but what about that promo scene?

TT scene was good, enjoyed it, why can't we get scenes like this more often?  So looks like Tulasi only has 1 year left for her studies.  Internship in Bangalore lol, it's funny how Bangalore keeps popping up in Thendral.  I say she should go for it, sounds interesting, hope nothing and nobody stops her!  TT with the baby adorable!