Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was wondering seeing today's episode that where is Mr bobby and what was his equation with Shraddha's parents. why did he hate them? Was it an arranged marriage or love. Probably love and i think Bobby's financial condition must have been very good, maybe better than Serghils at that point of time when shraddha and he decided to get married.

or he must have belong to middle class family and due to his middle class ego he must have had bad relationship with the shergills.

post your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Only time will tell...lets wait n watch...I'm liking the story line...it's some what different
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Only time will tell...lets wait n watch...I'm liking the story line...it's some what different

yes it is very different... and i like it too.
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
watevr d case with bobby is..bt he alrdy seems to b a villain..abandoning his wife n child n chiling out in singapore probably..poor shraddha..
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think it was love marriage 
 I think he belonged to a rich family but he wanted to be singer and shifted out of his family and later on their financial became bad or somethin ðŸ˜•
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_2293

watevr d case with bobby is..bt he alrdy seems to b a villain..abandoning his wife n child n chiling out in singapore probably..poor shraddha..

if he is alive, he will be a villain ðŸ˜†
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

I think it was love marriage 

I think he belonged to a rich family but he wanted to be singer and shifted out of his family and later on their financial became bad or somethin ðŸ˜•

could be... egoistic hoga lagta hai...
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

could be... egoistic hoga lagta hai...

in the character sketch he  does whatever he wants , he lives life on his own terms and doesnt care about consequences something like that was written ðŸ˜•
 I m sure he is gonna turn negative later on when he enters shraddha life once again ðŸ˜²
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maybe shradha married him out of love but his financial condition was not good or something ...he must hav asked for help but being a strict self made man shradhas dad must hav told him to help himself n work to make things work and hence his hatred for shergills...
looking forwrd for the story to unfold😊
untitled thumbnail
Lets see..

could be anything

really enjoyed 1st epi..truly awesome.kept u gripping.