TV Channel__Jodha Akbar

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys my Sis was turning the channels on my dish tv (the one whose brand ambessedor is shahrukh )...Suddenly she stopped at channel no 204 and we both are shocked...What i am seeing presently is jodha akbar channel. Everything is being shown so deeply here, promo shooting, paridhi speaking, rajat speaking, preparing for shoot and horses. Jodha saying that akbar is forcefully taking her away and everything about the show. Even in the name of add the promos of the show comes...hehehe what i am feeling is ki mai 8 bje ka wait kya karu. Jab mann kare tb dekh sakti hu show and on the sets.
Jodha Akbar channel?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•
yes dear ...jodha akbar channel...even i am surprized

Hehe i feel since ekta is promoting the show everywhere so she must have also planned this
Jodha Akbar channel ? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜² 
What are you saying ? 
I want Dish Tv . * throws tantrums * 
Originally posted by sonali.singh

yes dear ...jodha akbar channel...even i am surprized

Hehe i feel since ekta is promoting the show everywhere so she must have also planned this
I want this channel , I want this channel . ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
hahaha mac...what to do...it will telecast everything all day long...ab koi poore din to channel nhi dkh skta.

hahaha mac...what to do...it will telecast everything all day long...ab koi poore din to channel nhi dkh skta.
OMG ! You're making me soo jealous ! ðŸ˜­
I want to see behind the scene activities . 
They are showing everything like pari sitting on the maharaja chair and waiting for rain to end, pari dressing up as a bride, director explaining rajat about the scene, jodha coming out of mahal, the junior artistr, soldiers being brought. Akbar's costumes. Interviews, director, bringing elephants...shooting promo etc etc.

They are showing everything like pari sitting on the maharaja chair and waiting for rain to end, pari dressing up as a bride, director explaining rajat about the scene, jodha coming out of mahal, the junior artistr, soldiers being brought. Akbar's costumes. Interviews, director, bringing elephants...shooting promo etc etc.
Thank you for the update...in short they're showing all the  behind the scenes activity . ðŸ˜Š
Good promotional strategy I must say...but they should show it on Zee Tv too . 
😭 I wanna see this channel right now * sobs hard, bangs head on the wall * I want to see all of that. Already a JA addict, so couldn't quite get enough of my JA.
Great post Sona ! Thanks for sharing the scenes honey. ðŸ¤—