**Bommalattam 2013 June Archives

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday  4 / 6 / 13 Episode No 158

Well, Casanova probably heard Roja's proclamation "one more conquest for Casanova, Roja is not even a backup up-dater " - does not succumb to Sheril's advances . Probably her remark about how handsome Casanova was in the new shirt did the trick. Santhosh remembers Bharathy appreciating the shirt SHE bought for him - drops Sheryl like a hot potato and says that he wants to listen to his heart "heart says no this time, sorry " Sheryl is unhappy but an eavesdropping Bhoopathy is very happy. Bharathy walks in to her office only to be confronted by an eager Nats. Nats wants to know the whereabouts of Casanova and Bharathy says that he has gone to meet a friend called Sudhakar. Nats says that Sudhakar is in Dubai and calls him immediately. The mobile is on speaker and Bharathy hears Sudhakar from Dubai - Nats kku mission accomplished. Informs Bharathy that Casanova has started playing his role once again "hmm, avanai yellam thiruthave mudiyathu " A confused Bharathy goes to her seat. Naidu wants some signatures and Bharathy shoo shoos him.

Bhoopathy walks in and sees a troubled Bharathy. Tells her the whole story " Santhosh ayya nijammave maarittar. Looks like Nats planned all this but this time around Santhosh did not bite the bait. Ellam ungalale Madam, neengathan avarai mathittinga." Mutual back patting happens πŸ˜‰ Santhosh walks in and sees a smiling Bharathy. Goes near her and the convo starts "met your friend?" " No, I wanted to but got caught in an accident " "Accident? Are you ok?" "Sure, you saved me " Bharathy feigns ignorance and Santhosh is not in a mood to explain. Tells her that he loves her and leaves the arena. Bharathy gloats and thinks " I know that ..even with out you saying it "

Some more gloating has to happen, eh? Night time - Chids is reading some thing and Bharathy wants a bit of his time - tells him that Santhosh has really changed "very soon he will be normal . I am surprised that such a nice person like him could behave that way !!" Chids is happy to know that the erring son is coming around "I would not have believed if any one other than you had said this " Goes on to say that Devi has agreed to marry "on your birth day she told me this news. Believe it is some one she has been in love with for more than 3 years. I have asked her to bring him over. We need to see him but if he has tolerated Devi for 3 years...then he must be a good fellow "

Freeze - for once on a happy note??!!

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

friday - 7 june update

SHOCK ! SHOCK! SHOCK!

Scene 1...

Magathi gets ready to go out with her father to buy a bicycle. Dad asks her to hurry up. She runs to get her money from the cupboard but could not find any. Mum also helps to search her money. Dad gets suspect on Malathi and asks mum to call Malathi. Mum call her and check whether she took Magathi money. Malthi pretend that she doesnt know that money belong to Magathi. 😑She thought Saravana kept the money for her to spend with frens to movie. Dad angry and tries to talk to her via phone. Malathi pretends that she cant hear her dad speaking and off the phone. 😑 Mum gets very angry and start cursing Malathi but Magathi ask her mum not to do so. She just goes out and cries. Pity her😭

Scene 2

Barathi comes out from room and tell her attay that she will cook today as she is free today. Attay at first doesnt allow her to do so , saying that she is also working at office. But Bar says that she need to cook once a while otherwise she could forget her cooking skills.πŸ˜›

Devi comes to her home with Kathir aka Mathan malai yum kalathevom. Rajesh who sees them shock and asks to stay there, he will go inside and inform the rest of the family. Rajesh goes inside and inform his father and Chids that Devi has married and standing outside. Chids ore shock , Nads pretending shocks . Siva comes there and she also gets to know that devi has married. She also shocks to hear that. Then Bar and Santhosh also get the news and shock too. Chids unable to accept the news and goes to his wife picture and stands there sadly. Siva come to reality and asks Bar to bring arathy to welcome newly wed couple. Rajesh goes out and tells devi that amma will come with arathy and ask them to stand at the entrance. Rajesh then introduce himself to Mathan.

All comes outside to welcome devi n hubby. the moment Bar sees Mathan, both of them romba romba romba SHOCK !.. shock scene shown for almost 5 minutes. Siva asks Bar to do arathy and later request them to go inside. Nobody seems to know who is Mathan except Bar and Chids.
Chids yet to see Mathan.  So Monday will be another shock scene for Chids and Kathir...

thodarum
Edited by Janu - 10 years ago

Tuesday  11 / 6/ 13 Episode No 163

Ranting and raving session - free for all

Chids is furious - screams at whoever crosses his path - shouts at Santhosh and says that it is just the sins he committed are coming back . Laments about his wife leaving him all alone to handle the brats. Says that now his only desire is to die. Santhosh gets all senti and says that he has never seen his dad loosing his cool like this. Tries to pacify darling dad - which actually works the other way - Chids is more furious - says "everything is down the drain " Asks Nats to take Santhosh away . Nats is slightly confused about this reaction but quits the arena - Santhosh in tow.

Roja escapes from one ranting - alas, only to end up in another session - Kathir AKA Madan. He shouts at Devi for not letting him know that she is Chid's daughter. Devi for once has a reason to be angry "Yovv, na yaaru pOnna iruntha unakku enna? Unakku thevai, Kaasu, pAnam, dhuddu, money money !!! If you act well , naa paarthu pOttu kuduppen - probably more than you asked for !!" Madan is furious and can not tolerate this money talk (athu sari, nee money venum nnu thaane vanthe !!) Rendum chindai pidinchindu nikkarache, Rajesh walks in. He can not understand the fight and asks . Devi says that Madan is unduly worried about everything. Rajesh starts an advice session and Devi has had enough. Tells him his advice should be directed at Madan "not me, ok?" Rajesh finally says that the only person in the house who can not be handled is Devi "if you loved her for 3 years and also married her, you must be some kind of Mahathma . Anyways I came here to call you both .  Periappa wanted you both to light the lamp for periamma " Devi barks at him and says that she knows when to honor her mother "not now, I am tired " After he leaves, Madan starts a fresh raving session - only to be silenced by Devi sternly "look , you are my husband outside these four walls. otherwise I am your boss, you get paid by me and do as you are told" Madan is vexed and goes in to the bath room - "pour some water on your head and cool yourself , eh?"

Next is a fretting session - Bharathy has visions of Kathir shouting at her, asking her to ditch her family , calling her a samosa vendor's daughter blah blah. Sivagami walks in - has her own worries " Devi is refusing to light the lamp, no paalum pazhamum !!! Mappillai has parents? What rituals do they have? Can you please ask Mappillai? or can you convince Devi to come and light the lamp?" Bharathy says that she can do no such thing "I am in shock myself !!" Sivagami finds that Bharathy is burning with a fever. Offers coffee and a doctor visit - Bharathy says that she needs some quiet time "Let me sleep some, I will be fine " Sivagami leaves, Bharathy frets some more...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago