Posted: 10 years ago
In the first epi, we could see kritika's love for anand. but somehow I felt anand is not reciprocating the love. he definitely adores and respects kittu. but I could not see the love in his eyes. may be he is just not that expressive or there's some other reason behind it. what do you think?
Maybe it's becoz of  arrrange marriage or maybe he isn't that expressive or maybe he didn't want to marrry early or maybe he was in love wid some other girl who isn't like kritika I mean the ideal modern housewife maybe that girl was a career oriented women and didn't want to be a housewife or maybe an Anand got heartbroken maybe that girl married some other guy or something ๐Ÿ˜• Can be anything ๐Ÿ˜›

I felt the same way too. Maybe it was an arranged marriage or maybe the husband loved someone else and is not able to accept his wife. ๐Ÿ˜›

I think Anand has a past which will unfold later. Now they will focus on Shraddha-Bobby thing. But Anand-Kittu make a cute couple. lets see what happens in future.

maybe its dat anand is jst too busy with his career n stuff..he probably got married on his family insistence..1 of d meri bhabi articles said dat he finds kritika a lil irritating sumtimes..
Originally posted by RaghavLove

I think Anand has a past which will unfold later. Now they will focus on Shraddha-Bobby thing. But Anand-Kittu make a cute couple. lets see what happens in future.

Looks like it Anand has a past ๐Ÿ˜•,  nooffense maybe Anand want his good image beta to be still intact coz he is the older brother n son so most of the responsibilities come on him it's strange he is not to close to his dad ๐Ÿ˜ฒlike he can't talk openly wid his dad that is really sad 
 Yea kittu  and Anand make a very nice couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i feel he may be too busy and a li'l on the quieter side kind of a person whereas kittu is the bubbly punjabi talkative girl... and also may be he's not the typical romantic kind and is taken over by responsibilities...
they make an adorable couple very sweet kind๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by aru29

i feel he may be too busy and a li'l on the quieter side kind of a person whereas kittu is the bubbly punjabi talkative girl... and also may be he's not the typical romantic kind and is taken over by responsibilities...
they make an adorable couple very sweet kind๐Ÿ˜ณ
agreed. he's a quiet kind of a person n always busy with his work. he still hasn't managed to create any comfort level with his wife. they are like two opposite poles.
i think there is some mystry to it... yap i could also see the jheekhak between them... maybe because arranged marriage or something... i hope no extra marital affiar linked 
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

i think there is some mystry to it... yap i could also see the jheekhak between them... maybe because arranged marriage or something... i hope no extra marital affiar linked 
hey..can u help me out? how do we become IF-Dazzlers, sizzlers n all that?