JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48)

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
since cv's is not showing Rat's track ,i was highly disappointed
so i am writing a story ...

INDEX

PART 1:SCROLL DOWN                    PART 2:CLICK HERE 

PART 3:CLICK HERE                              PART 4:CLICK HERE

PART 5:CLICK HERE                              PART 6:CLICK HERE

PART 7:CLICK HERE                              PART 8: CLICK HERE

PART 9:CLICK HERE                              PART 10: CLICK HERE

PART 11:CLICK HERE                            PART 12:CLICK HERE

PART 13:CLICK HERE                            PART 14:CLICK HERE

PART 15:CLICK HERE                            PART 16:CLICK HERE

PART 17:CLICK HERE                            PART 18:CLICK HERE

PART 19:CLICK HERE                            PART 20: CLICK HERE

PART 21:CLICK HERE                           PART 22: CLICK HERE

Edited by sush_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail

Part -1:

Ganga was extremely happy ,it was her Mannu's birthday tomorrow.She was happily said,"Mannu your birthday comes tomorrow,i will inform this to doctersaa and we will go to temple."

Mannu shook his head and as smiling at her mother,but she recalled the warning given by sanchi "stay away from jagdish and remember you are not and never will be a family member of this house."

The smile vanished and a small fear arised,she thought to herself,"Sanchiji is right,if i am being treated like this is not my greatness its their hospitality and sympathy towards me and my condition,"she took mannu into her lap ,"sorry, my dear your mom is very bad,she can't gift you a ball on your b'day, i can just go to temple and make you  take devimaa's blessings and i will not inform this to anyone."

She cursed herself after having a glance at clock,"oh god,doctersaab have to take medicines now,i must go there."she hurried to his room.

Jagya took medicines and was irritated at extra care behaviour towards him from his family and evry 1 hour call from sanchi.Jagya couldn't ignore sanchi because of one and only reason is that she is Anandi's SIL,her tempermental behaviour and rudeness may cause an problem to Anandi.His mobile was ringing and he knew who it is,he said,"hello."
Sanchi asked about medicines ,he replied "I  Have taken ,i have to go to sleep",he disconnected the call.

Sanchi was disappointed with this,she thought to herself,"i think he must be feeling bore with all those village ppl around with no entertainment in life."

Ganga knocked the door and asked ,"Have you taken medi..."
.he couldn't control his temper and shouted,"yes i took medicines "
ganga was shocked but she understood that he must have been irritated by the extra care.. she n a low tone replies,"sorry doctersaa, i know that you are docter but its my duty as nurse to check whether my patient  took medicine or not."she smiled and returned to her room.

'what have i done.." he said to himself,he decided to tell her sorry tomorrow.

NEXT DAY:

Ganga wished her son "Happy birthday",she planted a kiss on his forehead.She came downstairs,she was definetly behaving weird today she was not talking much, she was looking lost .

DS noticed that but she thought ,Ganga must have been feeling bore.Jagdish completed his breakfast and was waiting for the moment to tell her sorry.He was bout to tell just then DS called Ganga ,his attempt no.1 was failure.

DS asked Ganga ,"Is everthing fine with you,are you are ill?.Why are you looking pale?"Ganga said,"Nothing my head is aching , i need rest."
saying this she ran upstairs without even waiting for response.

Jagya have seen the whole scene and he cursed himself for this situation.He can't see her crying and the reason is ue to him,he din't have guts to face her.He left to hospital.Where as ganga took Mannu into her arms and started to say,"Ppl here loves and cares for me,""but i can't take it for granted they sponsered for my education and also gave me shelter in their house."She wiped tears which were at the edge of her eyes.she had a small sleep and she got up.

She came downstairs and DS asked ganga," Give the lunch to jagdish and listen go to devimaa's temple you will feel better."Ganga shook her head.

At hospital,Jagdish was waiting for ganga .He have to tell sorry so he was practicing to tell sorry," I am sorry,hmm i extremely sorry ganga"he decided to tell this to her,he heard Mannu screaming,"What happened to Mannu today he is screaming in anger"he thought to himself.

He was all set to tell sorry,but the one who entered disappointed her.He in a shocked manner,"Sanchi, you? where is ganga?why is Mannu with you?"

Sanchi was irritated with the rapid fire questions,"So you don't want me to  come here?"she asked him."No sanchi,it's not like that i mean everyday ganga used to come so i asked,"he replied to her.

Sanchi said ,"Ganga had some work ,so she has gone to home."She was about to start her blah blah.. Manuu was crying and screaming,"Jai Jai JAI!!", Jagya understood what Mannu was trying to tell,"so your mom has gone to temple"
Mannu nodded.

Few minutes ago just infront of Hospital entrance:

Ganga was stopped by sanchi,"I will give the lunch you go home,"said sanchi.Ganga told her"It is habbit of dactersaa to play with Mannu after having lunch.so i will come",but sanchi said,"I will take care of Mannu you go,".

Ganga was extremely angry with Sanchi ,it was monsoon and it can rain heavily at any instant at this time she asked her to return home.Ganga said ,"OK" and handed mannu.Mannu started to scream and rolled in her arms with anger.

Ganga thought to herself that this will be best time to visit temple and marched to the temple nearby and the rain started heavily

NOW:

Jagdish to make Mannu smile,"so lets go to temple and bring your mom back,"sanchi was getting irritated and jealous,"Is it necessary?"

Jagya told,"Yes ofcourse ,see this poor fellow how he is crying for his mother."sanchi kept quite .He went to lal's cabin to inform him if there is any emergency .

Ganga was totally drenched in rain,she entered temple.Panditji asked her whether "today is anything special ?It is raining heavily and you came to temple now?" she told him ,"It's my son's birthday,please do pooja on his name."

A small boy came and gave her a paper chit and asked her to open it after going to her house in the evening. She have put it in the empty box which she always carry with lunch box while going to give Lunch to Doctersaa.

Being drenched in rain from tip to toe she felt weak,she took prasad from panditji and was at coming down it was heavily raining,she was losing control on her steps she was about to fall and smash hit the ground but a  pair of strong hands caught her shoulders and stopped her from falling.Who else can it be,Jagya with an anger look helped her to walk till the jeep,"he asked"Sanchi you drive,I have to take care of ganga."

Sanchi was afraid at his expression,he was fuming with anger and was thinking about herself wha will he do to her if he comes to know that the reason behind this is her.She nodded and came to drivers's seat.

Ganga pointed the box and asked Jagya,"Pease bring it."He was too angry and ran toward the temple entrance,Panditji closed the temple and came out and greeted Jagya,"Doctersaab ,you must have come earlier the girl was walking in this heavy rain but it is mother love she came here because it was her son's b'day, may DeviMaa shower her blessings on her and on her son,"

Jagya was shocked to learn ,"it's Mannu's b'day and she din't tell me,"

Ganga was unconsious and din't get up from her bed since 2:00 from afternoon.she got up and noticed that it was 8 at night.She rembered evrything ,she cursed herself for her stupidity.

Nandu noticed Ganga,he came hold her hand and took her to the hall,she was surprised to see that everyone where dressed grandly and Mannu also wore a baby Sherwani she smiled and just then she started to cry,
DS called her and asked "stand next to Mannu while he cuts the cake,"
Sanchi was burning at the sight,Jagya and Ganga standing on both sides of Mannu "as if they are parents"she thought o herself.

Mannu cut the cake,well suprisingly he ran toward sumi and sumi bended and he put the cake piece in her mouth.She was extremely happy and and gave him his favourite gift "take this,your favourite ball".he ran towards his mom.All of them laughed at the sight.

Everyone presented the gifts even Nandu's friends came and gifted Mannu.Ganga felt happy.She understood how wrong she was to think that like that by coming into sanchi's words.

Jagya was still a bit angry with her,she hold her ears and asked"sorry".
he smiled at that gesture and said,"It's ok."

B'day party was over Ganga was extremely happy.Mannu had a special smile on his face and was jumping ,clapping.

Ganga just remembered about the chit,she ran downstaurs and read that,it was written "OPEN THE GREEN GIFT BOX WITH RED RIBBON,"
she again ran to her room,she opened the green box,she found a mobile in that box.she switched on the mobile.

The mobile was ringing,she disonnected it but it again started to ring ,she accepted the call and said,"Hello".

A familiar evil voice laughed at the other side and said,"Kyun Ganga"

Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
phew!! updatedπŸ˜ƒ
long one,, but hope you guys like it
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 i love how you r so frank even in your FF... thangod.. ganga is a bit better here... not weak and demure.. as in the show.. and jagya gets irritated with S.. πŸ‘ and has started to care for ganga at the expense of S 😎  this is wayyy better than what they show in BV..

i loved these lines... 
⭐️ ⭐️ "Doctersaab ,you must have come earlier the girl was walking in his heavy rain but it is mother love she came here becuase it was her son's b'day, may DeviMaa shower her blessings on her and on her son,"

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was surprised with the way... you ended it.. i didnt expect the evil voice to call... 😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">i love how you r so frank even in your FF... thangod.. ganga is a bit better here... not weak and demure.. as in the show.. and jagya gets irritated with S.. πŸ‘ and has started to care for ganga at the expense of S 😎 this is wayyy better than what they show in BV..

i loved these lines... </font>
</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"><font color="#6600ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">⭐️ ⭐️ "Doctersaab
,you must have come earlier the girl was walking in his heavy rain but
it is mother love she came here becuase it was her son's b'day, may
DeviMaa shower her blessings on her and onher son,"

<font color="#990000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was surprised with the way... you ended it.. i didnt expect the evil voice to call... 😳</font>
</font></font>

i am happy you that u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
sanchi ki picture abhi baaki hain   πŸ˜‰
sush_ thumbnail
pls everyone give suggestions for the title...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

i am happy you that u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
sanchi ki picture abhi baaki hain   πŸ˜‰

yes... but i am so bored seeingher in BV.. that i feel.. u should mention less of her..
sush_ thumbnail
Dont worry flutter , she will be mentioned as less as possible...
If she irritates me in the epi before the updating i will give her punishment in this πŸ˜†
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 wowww!

awesome sush.. cont soon plz??

cherry on da top!

Loved ur FF... give it a name soon! great job... :D
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey ,its wounderful update dear πŸ€— its different and unique,so beautiful but please less of sanchi,I suggested a title"Heavenly soulmates"if u don'tlike it no problem dear πŸ˜ƒ