JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by zephyr29

Very good, sushi!
</div>Amazing ending full of suspense and shock for Ganga when she least expected it.
I loved the way you built-up suspense with the kid giving the chit, gift box with a ribbon, mobile phone and then finally the Rat's laugh. That too he chose Mannu's birthday itself for this.Well-written 👍🏼. <div>
Update soon. Will try suggesting title after you write next part.

you liked it ,i am very happy.
thanks zephyr 😳
again i am requesting all pls suggest title everyone,
chaaru 'heavenly soulmates' is too good. lets see what others suggestEdited by sushiani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sushiani

saba🤗
better than serial 😲
your comment made my day 😳
i am fed up of Sanchi jaapSanchi is everywhere Sanchi Sanchi Sanchi🥱dimag ka dahi kar diya 
Originally posted by saba113

i am fed up of Sanchi jaapSanchi is everywhere Sanchi Sanchi Sanchi🥱dimag ka dahi kar diya 
mere dimag ka butter milk kar diya😭
please i want cv's to throw her out 😡
have you seen episode spoilers sumi gets into the words of sanchi and tells ds that ganga is responsible for everything happened to jagyaOuch

mere dimag ka butter milk kar diya😭
please i want cv's to throw her out 😡
have you seen episode spoilers sumi gets into the words of sanchi and tells ds that ganga is responsible for everything happened to jagya
pata tha mujhe 😡yeh sumi .🤢..Jagaya Ganga ko lai  ka bhaag jaa dooor kahena small house . a perfect family of trio Jagaya Ganga Mannu Mannu can later have sis too 😉so perfect family together happily ever after 

part 2:

Ganga just remembered about the chit,she ran downstaurs and read that,it was written "OPEN THE GREEN GIFT BOX WITH RED RIBBON,"

she again ran to her room,she opened the green box,she found a mobile in that box.she switched on the mobile.

The mobile was ringing,she disonnected it but it again started to ring ,she accepted the call and said,"Hello".

A familiar evil voice laughed at the other side and said,"Kyun Ganga"

"What do you want you devil?You can never harm me or make me weak by this type of calls,"she said it in fuming tone..

Ratan singh laughed,"Seems like those people are giving you a lot of supprort and LOVE than required,"stressing the word love he continued,"B'day party isn't it too much,if this continues i will not beat him but I will kill him and also his family."

Ganga was not surprised by his words because she suspected him."you are  devil and you proved.why have you send other men to beat him,why?I got it you can't face him you coward mice."she said.

Ratan expected ganga's reply will be in a trembling tone but she gave a bold reply,he started to shout,"So this is not enough for you ,just WAIT AND WATCH."he said and disconnected the call.

She wanted to cry loudly but she must not,"Don't cry, this time you mst not be afraid of him.You have to win the battle."she  was thinking and suddenly heard the door knock,she hid the box and the mobile and said,"come in".

Jagya entered the room and has seen her wiping her tears ,he exclaimed''well do you cry even when you are happy?"

She cant take that heavy risk - looking into his eyes.She knew the moment she sees his face she'll burst out into tears,so she was looking down and said,"i am not crying Doctersaa,why would i cry?"

As if his wound is paining ,he gave a small shriek,"aaahhh...". Nothing came into her mind,she asked him "i will go and bring medicines," with tears in her eyes.

"sorry but i was kidding,there is no pain,"he replied with a smile.She hated that trick,"please don't repeat this again."she said.He understood that she was angry with him so asked her to forgive him but she din't listen.Ratan's words were revolving in her head but she don't want to tell him.She couldn't control tears there are just a flow of emotion..

"Well you look beautiful when you cry,i will shoot video.."he took his mobile out and started filming a video,she looked at him with a sad face."just look at the video ganga ,how you look while you are crying,"he said,she din't want to look but took a glance,it was spongebob crying

she laughed out loudly.

"Hmm this smile suits you not crying face,"he said,"take your medicines,not that i don't know that you training for nursing but i am your doctor and its my duty to take care of my patient"he repeated her words and he carressed mannu's forehead and wished him once again "happy b'day beta" and left the room.

Next Morning:

Everyone in singhs  were at dining table having lunch,DS looked at sanchi and asked,"Suddenly why did you come here choori?what's the reason?".Sanchi was about to give reply and the heard "we will tell  you dadisa"saying this anandi entered alongwith shiv.

"Mahi's engagement has been fixed after two days,so we are here to welcome you.Due to bad weather car was in repair but sanchi came here by bus and we waited there till the problem has been fixed."said shiv.

All were happy for mahi , DS said ,"we will come there tomorrow" by taking the invitation card from shiv.

"No dadisaa,"we all  must leave now,"Daddu especially told me to make sure everyone are coming today.There is no way to say no you all have to come,"shiv said.

DS nodded her head,"ok then if shiv's daddu order we have to go."

Precap:ganga din't pack luggage and jagya asking her to come with them to udaipur

Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
So shall i put  the title heavenly soulmates

So shall i put  the title heavenly soulmates

that would be awesome... 😃 and you were asking me.. for a suitable title..
Originally posted by flutterby

that would be awesome... 😃 and you were asking me.. for a suitable title..
suggested by chaaru😛

i liked the.. spongebob thing... 😆 seeing as ganga had once laughed at a spongebob cartoon on TV...

nice symbolism... sushi.. 😃

🤣 DS... asking S... why she came here... S coming despite rains?? such a despo.. 🤢