Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tweetie19

This is lovely Sushi...Just loved it...πŸ‘

That sponge-bob was funny...and i must say, i love your siggies...they are so...so...beautiful...⭐️⭐️

thanks tweetie 😳
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaiya

OMG,iam sooo happy sush πŸ₯³ u choose my title thank u so much dear,ur update is really awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ I want doctorsa and ganga stay back at home ❀️

thank you chaaru..
you will like the story further πŸ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shanky i cudn't read it earlier!! bcoz i thot u've only reserved this place & will write later on. i came 2 know abt ur FF wen u mentioned it on shanky's AT!!😊
but v.gud job!!πŸ‘i liked it!!⭐️
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Sush πŸ€—I loved the title , loved the siggie loved reading both parts  You guys have made me big fan of your writings Awesome β­οΈ
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

Sush πŸ€—I loved the title , loved the siggie loved reading both parts  You guys have made me big fan of your writings Awesome β­οΈ

sidπŸ€—
thank you so much😳
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@shanky i cudn't read it earlier!! bcoz i thot u've only reserved this place & will write later on. i came 2 know abt ur FF wen u mentioned it on shanky's AT!!😊

but v.gud job!!πŸ‘i liked it!!⭐️

thanks dolly😳 ,glad that you liked it😳
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sush,it was great.The idea of jagya taking ganga's video and then showing her spongebob crying was so cute.Aww,JaGan is so adorable.Love them.
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

sush,it was great.The idea of jagya taking ganga's video and then showing her spongebob crying was so cute.Aww,JaGan is so adorable.Love them.

shanky thank you so much yaar😳
jagan are so cute😳
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very good, ,Sushi πŸ‘πŸΌ! After reading the 2nd part I think this title is perfect. Now for my Review πŸ€“:

I love the SpongeBob part, it was very cute and funny. Really sad they don't have moments like this in the show πŸ˜’.

Uff, Ansh are again trying to make excuses for Saanchi! But what really cracked me up is Shiv's comment about Saanchi coming by  BUS 🀣! I doubt whether that girl will ever get into a public bus willingly, but I guess for her Dr.Sweet she would even ride in a bailgaadi all the way from Udhaipur to Jaitser πŸ˜†! But it was great, just goes to show how lame Shiv's excuse sounds, but of course the Singhs will be verrry impressed .

Oho! Singhs going to Udhaipur and Ganga staying back! Hope Jagya decides to stay back as well 😳.
I can imagine the title for your Part 3: Hum Tum ek Haveli mein bandh ho, bas Mannu so jaaye 🀣!

Haila itna lamba post! Sushi, you'll never ask me to comment on your FF again πŸ˜†.
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Very good, ,Sushi πŸ‘πŸΌ! After reading the 2nd part I think this title is perfect. Now for my Review πŸ€“:

I love the SpongeBob part, it was very cute and funny. Really sad they don't have moments like this in the show πŸ˜’.

Uff, Ansh are again trying to make excuses for Saanchi! But what really cracked me up is Shiv's commentabout Saanchi coming by BUS 🀣! I doubt whether that girl will ever get intoa public bus willingly, but I guess for her Dr.Sweet she would even ride in a bailgaadi all the way from Udhaipur to Jaitser πŸ˜†! But it was great, just goes to show how lame Shiv's excuse sounds, but of course the Singhs will be verrry impressed .

Oho! Singhs going to Udhaipur and Ganga staying back! Hope Jagya decides to stay back as well 😳.

I can imagine the title for your Part 3: Hum Tum ek Haveli mein bandh ho,bas Mannu so jaaye 🀣!

Haila itna lamba post! Sushi, you'll never ask me to comment on your FF again πŸ˜†.

zephy lovely comment yaar.😳
hum tum ek haveli mein bandh ho aur mannu so jaye
such a cute comment...