JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48) - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
wow awesome part sush!

lovely... precap looks awesome! seriously.. dis is so so so better than da show :D

keep going <3
Originally posted by Priyamvada

wow awesome part sush!

lovely... precap looks awesome! seriously.. dis is so so so better than da show :D

keep going <3

priya thanks yaar 😳
cv's nunchi emi expect cheyyakudadu 😭
Awesome dear ðŸ˜³ Continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

Awesome dear ðŸ˜³ Continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks dear arakshi fan kya ?
i love themEmbarrassed
Sush,i have one suggestion,when u posted each part,according to the situation why should u try a caps in the heading for example if they have a happy moments u post a happy pic of JaGan and if u decided to show rat then J n rat face off pic,it is just my suuggestion and dont take it seriously🤗

PART 3:

At Dining Table:

Everyone left the table except jagya ,nandu and gehna.Ganga was serving them and sanchi trying hard to impress jagya but he is getting irritated by it.He diverted the topic asking Nandu" When your school starts.?"

Nandu replied,"Bhaisa ,why you are asking about school suddenly but yeah it will start soon." And nandu continued,"Maa you know ramu's pocketmoney is too high.He was showing me 2000 rs/-"

Jagya was shocked he asked,"What  2000 rupees,isn't it too much for a school going boy.If you want anything ask your parents Nandu ,it is not safe to carry that much money."

Nandu said,"ok bhaisaa,then you must ready to buy alot of toys for me and mannu in udaipur."Jagya laughed ,"ok then " and pulled cheeks of mannu and rushed to his room for packing the luggage.Nandu asked gehna,"maa shall i go to Ramu's house,i forgot my cricket bat."gehna gave the permission and he ran out of the room.

Gehna sent ganga to have rest since she was looking weak .Ganga also left to her room,sanchi followed ganga and asked her,"you are going to come?please leave the idea behind if you have any,din't you listen ganga my brother invited jagdish's family not you..."she saw a shadow and turned back.

Jagya asked ,"what happened sanchi?why you are here?"sanchi mumbled,"see jagdish ganga don't want to come to attend enagement.I am trying hard to make her come but i can't force her right?"

"hmm,what is this ganga, why are you not coming?"he questioned her.what answer can ganga give.She was in a complete blank situation.Sanchi said,"She is saying that ppl might ask her question where's your family... then"

"Is that a reason ,you say you have come withus and you are no less than a family member."said jagya and continued"After all you were one who rescued our family two times.. "

Sanchi was burning she want to bang her head to the wall but she controlled her temper and was quitely looking at them.

'Look doctersaa,i don't want to come there that's the first reason and all the other occupies next,"she ended.

"then even i will not come simple isn't it?I can't leave you alone in the house in this conditions and that Ratan singh is ready for taking advantage of any situation."said jagya and" look at sanchi how disappointed she looks that you and mannu will not be attending his brother's engamement,right sanchi?"he ended sensing sanchi might have uttered nonsense.

What more can sanchi say she said yes and went out of the in a huff

"please don't try to convince me doctersaa.I am not going to come,thats it."ganga said.

"oh really!! then listen ganga even i will not go there"he said .

"thari bhali hove chori.. if you will not come who are going to do tel maalish to me.look what ever you may think  , not you have become a family member when you stepped in our house ,if you are not going to come.. mmm you are coming thats it and it is my final decision"ended dadisa.

When the biglady herself took the decision what ganga can do more than agreeing,she just nodded and saik,"ok then i will pack my luggage".

Dadisa left the room.Jagya took mannu into his arms and was describing him all the places they will visit.Ganga was happy looking at the duo but she kept quite.

Even while playing withh mannu he was observing ganga,something has definetly happened he can sense that but what is that which is bothering her?why is she looking lost?why is she not happy?.. he came back to senses when sumi called jagya out.sumi entered the room and informed lal singh has arrived.

Lal singh was also invited  for the engagement,he said he had  informed all the other docters since they will be out for three days.

OUTSIDE THE HAVELI:

Everything for the journey has been packed,well only one problem only two vehicles were there for the whole bunch of tweleve people with a one year old.

Shiv laughed,"thank god daddu advised to take innova for 3 people".

One vehicle was occupied by DS,BS.sumi,Basant,Gehna.

Jagya asked shiv to allow him to drive since he might have been tired .Shiv shook his head,he and anandi occupied the last row seats. Lal singhsingNandu and occupied the middle seat.Ganga was about to sit in the front seat beside but sanchi occupied it and took mannu into her lap to impress jagya.Jagya was disappointed but he cant say her to go and sit in the middle row before anandi, his least chance of asking ganga' what happened to u' has vanished due to sanchi.

Jagya adjusted the mirror  ,he was constantly glancing at ganga while driving but she din't raise her head.Either she looked out of window or she looks at nandu who was trying o cheer mannu since mannu was giving tough time to sanchi.Mannu was trying to pull sanchi's hair but she cant shout  at him since his best friend is just beside her whom she is trying to impress.

It's drizzling, ganga slowly put her hand out of the window ,she was enjoying the rain actually she smiled.Her smile made him smile.May be the child in her came out she collected the water in her hand and splashed at Nandu.Nandu was shell shocked,"Yeh kya jiji".She laughed,well nandu also repeated the same ,he also splashed some water both laughed.

Jagya was lost in his thoughts,"why her smile made me smile?why it hurts me if she cries?what's happening with me.." he came to senses when he heard a shriek of sanchi."yuck he did susu..."sanchi cried.She jerked mannu by holding his shoulders,"you shaitan,i disliked you when you slapped me but now i hate you."in a high pitch voice.

Mannu started to cry,Jagya in loud voice as if ordering said,"Lal ,you come and drive."

He took Mannu or say snatched him from her hands and asked Ganga to move.He sat beside her .He turned red due to anger .Ganga did not dare to take a chance of talking with Jagya.The cool breeze cooled him down and jagya made mannu to face him and said in a whisper tone,"Good job , Mannu beta..."and controlled his laugh.

Ganga was shocked and also had a smile on her face,she din't know why but looked at him ,just Then he also looked at her both had a small eyelock.But the jerk of the car disturbed it.Both were embarressed.

"what happened ?"jagya asked.

"we reached udaipur,"replied lal singh.
Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
Yaaay new update ðŸ¥³

Thanks Sush for giving a JaGan beautiful treat 
Sush,thank god,I am missing JaGan so much.Loved it.Thank you.

first of all a big sorry for late update.😔

my health is not well ,hope you guys understand😊

Originally posted by sidra08

Yaaay new update ðŸ¥³

Thanks Sush for giving a JaGan beautiful treat 
thanks sid🤗