JaGan FF- Heavenly Soulmates (Updt-part 22 -pg 48) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shankythebest

Sush,thank god,I am missing JaGan so much.Loved it.Thank you.
thanks shanks🤗
i am missing them too😭
go to hell cv's😡
Super update, Sushi ⭐️!
Was actually picturing it in my mind and it was awesome, especially the car ride! Well-done 👏! And you got to put in your wish of Mannu in Saanchi's lap and... 🤣!

And JaGan were ☺️, specially when he is staring at her in the rear-view mirror, and later when he comes and sits right next to her. Wish we get an exact scene like this in the show. This is even better than the "Haveli mein bandh together" situation which we were expecting 😃.

Originally posted by sushiani

first of all a big sorry for late update.😔

my health is not well ,hope you guys understand😊

You weren't late at all. In fact I think this was a quick update.
Don't do this at the cost of your health. Only if you feel well, will good ideas flow into your mind 😉 and we expect a really good FF from you so the wait will be worth it. So no worries & no hurry.
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Good one sushma.. Continue...
Awww sush beautiful update dear😳mannu susu on sanchi🤣🤣i wish once it happen in BV😆JaGan eyelock😉😉nowadays i miss my JaGan so much but u give us good treat😳😳, thank u dear
aweee get well soon sush...🤗🤗🤗🤗

n update soon... I love JaGan n I love dem more in ur FF <3
Originally posted by zephyr29

Super update, Sushi ⭐️!
Was actually picturing it in my mind and it was awesome, especially the car ride! Well-done 👏! And you got to put in your wish of Mannu in Saanchi's lap and... 🤣!

And JaGan were ☺️, specially when he is staring at her in the rear-view mirror, and later when he comes and sits right next to her. Wish we get an exact scene like this in the show. This is even better than the "Haveli mein bandh together" situation which we were expecting 😃.

You weren't late at all. In fact I think this was a quick update.
Don't do this at the cost of your health. Only if you feel well, will good ideas flow into your mind 😉 and we expect a really good FF from you so the wait will be worth it. So no worries & no hurry.
yeah my wish fulfilled in FF😈
thanks zephy for the lovely comment🤗
Originally posted by Libra123

Good one sushma.. Continue...
thanks rama glad that you liked it😳
Originally posted by jaiya

Awww sush beautiful update dear😳mannu susu on sanchi🤣🤣i wish once it happen in BV😆JaGan eyelock😉😉nowadays i miss my JaGan so much but u give us good treat😳😳, thank u dear
its my alltime wish..Embarrassedmannu doing susu on sanch😈
glad that you liked it chaaru🤗 Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Priyamvada

aweee get well soon sush...🤗🤗🤗🤗

n update soon... I love JaGan n I love dem more in ur FF <3
thanks priya🤗🤗
this time pakka i will try to update soon😛

i loved how S backtracked when jagya came into the room and instead of 'uninviting' ganga... was forced to invite her...

loved this... Jagya asked ,"what happened sanchi?why you are here? 😆
loved jagya's convo with ganga.. especially this...
Is that a reason ,you say you have come withus and you are no less than a family member."said jagya and continued"After all you were one who rescued our family two times.. "

S banging her head on the wall.. how i wish they would show this in the serial... poor roop would have a headache..

Mannu was trying to pull sanchi's hair  could i pull as well... pls pls...

oh so susu bahar aagaya... 🤣
and jagya telling mannu... good job was the icing of the cake..