Unseen Pic from edited MaYa scene - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

Why did they edit this out? hes only kissing her forehead! whats so bad abt that? πŸ˜²
Didnt know when Sony became so puritanical! 
In KYPH on Sony, Angad kissed Kripa 26 times! And they telecast it...he also kissed her neck and cheeks on the night they consummated, he kissed her cheeks many times in the show, she kissed his cheeks too. He ate mango off her nose...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I think the viewers and TV morality is becoming more rigid nowadays! πŸ˜†

pallavi 😳 πŸ˜†
i message sony tv to uploded the unedited version they reply ''stick to the post for more updates πŸ˜•

Originally posted by rashvin

This onez so simple n decent one infact😊...
Yeah Saumya's Fist show's first ny8 scenes were too romantic yet beautiful...

yes wounder why they edited this scene πŸ˜•
i watched the 1st epi of Navya & i liked it but couldn't find the 2nd epi so left again but Navya is in my watch list 😊

Originally posted by nandininandu

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing

welcome 😊
Originally posted by princessglory

@pallavi here strictly no otherwise some ppl will come and make statements like rohit is a leachoruous actor and misbehaves with the leading lady so its gud they edited some members are so against the male lead now they started waiting for the change and now i am really lost interest in the show and as well as this forum 

I know dear, their hatred has really polluted this forum. I wonder why they hate him so much? Just because hes not the conventionally chocolate boy hero? That is the precise attitude that this story is targeting, of people obsessed with looks and hating badsoorat people just for their looks!
Really? They even accused Rohit? That is shocking indeed! πŸ˜² Hes just playing a role, for God's sake! 
Originally posted by momo121

thanks momo
Thanks tohru MaYa are so adorable & beautiful rohit soumya are amazing together
 My emotions are a mix ...sad, angry becoz of the channel and a bit happy remembering the MaYa days.
Originally posted by roshanehkhan

Thanks tohru MaYa are so adorable & beautiful rohit soumya are amazing together

welcome yes agree rohit soumya done a fantastic job as Madhav & Aradhya
MaYa ❀️
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

My emotions are a mix ...sad, angry becoz of the channel and a bit happy remembering the MaYa days.

completly agree same here
MaYa will be always in my beautiful memories ❀️