Devon ke Dev Mahadev

18th Jun WU Vaiju tricks Ravan

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shepherd kid Baiju asks Ravan who are you? Ravan sais haven't you recognized me? I am Ravan. Viaju asks but who are you? Ravan gets angry says, I don't have time to answer your questions. Vaiju trys to touch the Shivling, asks where are you taking this stone? Ravan says my Aaradhya stays in this. Vaiju asks why am I not able to see him? Vaju asks further, aren't you hungry you must be tiredtoo? Atleast I am. He opens his potali, starts eating.  Seeing him enjoying the delicious food Ravan  gets tempted. Asks can I join you. Vaiju says sure, but you'll have to feed me, I can't keep this Shiv ling down. Vaiju says food is over. Ravan asks for water, but Vaiju finishes that too but offers to get water for him.

Ganesh goes futhere, near a river does aavahan of Varun dev, who appears.

Here Parvati sees her Asthabhuja form riding on Tiger, wonders what is the reason.

Vaiju is back with water, thirsty Ravan is angry. Vaiju asks his forgiveness.  Ravan drinks water from the kalash, moves ahead, talks too the Shiv ling, they would have reached Lanka by now, had that kid not stopped me.

Water that Ravan drank, starts showing it's effect, he feels the need to relieve himself, starts wondering if there is a way.  He hears Vaiju playing flute, goes to Vaiju, calls him Vaijuji, please help me. Please hold this Shiv ling for some time, till I am back from  answering nature's call. Vaiju says but you told me I am apavitra, can't touch this. Ravan says but now my Heart is changed. Vaiju say even his heart is changed.  Ravan says I am your guest, so help me. He agrees to help Ravan, but finds Shiv ling very heavy. Ravan says even you look strong, will be able to hold it. Vaiju says I need to take my animal's home. If you won't come back by Sunset I'll keep this Shiv ling down.  Ravan says he'll return soon.

Vaiju remembers, Varun dev appearing on his aavahan.  Vaiju asks his help. Varun dev fills the kalash in Vaiju's hand with entire water of the river. Which shows his effects  after Ravan drinking the water of  that kalash. His stomach feels heavy & can't move further in this condition.

Finally as per his plan, Vaiju keeps the Shiv Ling down, saying it was so heavy, couldn't hold it any more. He offers pranam to his father & leaves. Ravan comes there trys to lift it but can't. Shivji  appears, says as per my promise. I will reside here, this is my favourite place, I had been here before. Vishnuji says this Shiv ling will be known as Vaijnath. Ravan pleads to come with him to Lanka Shivji tells him, if it wasn't your ego, you would have taken me to Lanka by now. Ego is always dangerous. He disappears.

Gaja is troubling people. Vishnuji says this is a Danav, not an ordinary Gaja. Naradji asks him to step in to help people. Gaj Danav is about to kill a rishi, who calls Shivi to save him. Shivji appears. That rishi is greatful to be saved by him. Shivji stops the Elephant, throws his Trishul, which kills Gaja danav. Elephant's body disappears, A Danav appears, apologises for taking this form, says I knew if I troubled Shiv bhakta's, You will surely come to save them. I had no other choice to get mukti from this body.  He asks Shivji to wear his Gaja skin, touched by his Trishul.  Shivji accepts his wish. A Shiv ling appears there. Vishnuji says, even while killing Asuras , Shivji grants them their wish. That's his greatness. This Shiv ling will be known as Kritivaseshwar ling & Shivji as Kritivas. This is his Pashupatinath form.

Precap: Ravan is angry at his failure. Says from now onwords I am no longer a Shiv bhakta, trys to break the Shiv ling. Shivji is seeing this. A voice over says now the enemy of Humanity has sufaced.

Sunday ME will have Parvati as Asthabhja riding on Tiger to kill Durgam.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for wu n ganesh was awesome
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx minaxi..i always thought the actor who appeared when bappa called, was Suryadev/Agnidev.. turned out to be sum1 else altogether..or was it a blooper??
anyways, Ravan was so incredibly arrogant, its a wonder Mahadev dint turn into himself and give him a whack tht instant..
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update, Meenakshi πŸ˜Š.
Ganesha was looking so cute in the getup of Baiju.
Wish they had shown the original place where this Vaidyanth Shiva Linga is installed as they had shown earlier.
As for the kritikeshwar Linga can anyone tell me more about this Linga.
A little help will be useful 😊.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update, minaakshi, the scene between bajju and ravan is so funny, and that laghushankaa... 🀣. anyway now we will see ravan's transformation into the infamous ravan. btw, its varun not pavan who helped ganesh.
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update meenaxi diπŸ˜ƒ
atlast mahadev is saved by none other than prakrtit(Natures call)🀣
Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Purush getting saved by Prakruti...Hahahahahahaa🀣
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WuπŸ˜†

The whole episode was funny! (Not the last part ; that was divine)
Ravan just behaving so badly with Ganesh... and Ganesh taking revengeπŸ˜†
Naughty Baiju, making Varundev give him the whole lake's water! And Ravan's samasya...🀣
No wonder he took so long to finish the call of nature...πŸ˜†
Vishnu (or rather, dialogue writers) made a mistake. It is Vaidyanath, not Baijnath!πŸ˜†

And Gajdanav's confession was good... I remember reading somewhere that Ravan too did the same thing to get Moksha from Vishnu... Anyway, Krittivasesvara was good! Another linga!

Precap: Ravan banging his hands on the Shivalinga, so idiotic. His hands only are going to hurt!
Finally Ravan has transformed!

PS: It is Varun Deva
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice epi.. and WU.. Minaxi...😊

Ravan Ganesh scene simply hilarious..!! πŸ˜†  They actually kept a BG music effect for the nature's call...πŸ˜† The immediate change in attitude..and maska maroing Baiju when he needed his help was interesting.. !!  Tarun is good with comedy too...πŸ‘πŸΌ

So GajDanav ends..and that was Pashupatinath avtaar..??!! πŸ˜•

OK... So Ravan is not Mahadev ka Param Bhakt anymore...!! (Thank god at least now he will stop with his propaganda..) 
That means he will stop worshipping Mahadev..!! which was not the case.. right..?? πŸ˜•
It will be interesting to see Ravan's journey form hereon.. πŸ˜Š

Edited by sia221 - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Corrected, Varun dev. I always get confused between Varun, Vayu Dev.