Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- June 18, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

Can never feel sorry for Prabha. I agree with you Mohan indeed judged him right. 

Ivlo kedi velayum senju tu onnum theriyadha madhiri eppadi he keeps his face. 🤢😡 Ennama acting. 😡

What did he expect from D's family? Divorce paper annupina apdiye aadi poyduvaanga na. Well, he underestimated Varadhan(He is not MM!) He can go to the extent of sending divorce papers aam but they are not supposed to send reply notice. What double standards ! Ivana madhiriye D yosicha!!! divorce paper annupina apram ennathukku seranum nu. Yesterday Prabha reminiscing his happy moments with D did not fit at all.

D is right. If he feels there is no compatibility between him and D he can divorce her. But thirumba thirumba asingama he behaves... he attempting to ruin Varadhan's business is disgusting. Such a low life !

Why can't GW take care of Lav and her baby for one month?! Enna kedu for her. TA is so dumb. Mommy dear complain panna udane he immediately agrees with her and insists T to do in chennai itself. Why can't he appoint a maid? T ivangalukkelam unpaid servant 😡 After all innum 1 year dhaan irukku studies mudiya... konja naal kuda he can't adjust!

Ennamo monthly once oru TT romance scene vecha apdiye viewers mayangiduvaanga CTs feeling pola. TA doesn't possess even basic good qualities of a husband.  Thendral has lost it's magic. TA and Prabha's character are damaged beyond repair!

Also the guy who called D didn't he inform varadhan already abt the drivers looty. But today when D asks why he did not inform these things to her father... he says ayyayo apdi laa solla mudiyadhu ma. Damn ridiculous ! No continuity in scenes.

Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the updates.

It is going to be a downfall for Prabha & TA and all the cause is because of Prabha.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I can not understand why Lavanya should come to Ta's place knowing very well how her mother behaves. I think Lavanya is also selfish. She could not stand the Patti and she 
Does not want any discomfort for herself while burdening T with all the responsibilities. Why
Cant she go to Bombay with Nitin and learn to manage with her child. After all she does not go to 
Work. Lot of women handle this even with a job. Or she could have aken her mother along to
Bombay. Ta's mother must be in her early sixties or late fifties. Women that age can do lot of
Work . My mother did. She raised my nephews aftervshevretired while mynsiscwas doing her Phd.
She can very well take care of the kitchen work and child. What she is going thrunis nothing but
Thimir. Ta and t are pampering her givingnher too much rest and hence time to play mischief.
Ths Gw is so irritating. I ate her the most.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya. Hhhmm lets see what I liked was Deepa's bold talk to Prabha and I appreciate Tamil for thinking about Deepa and wanting to bring her back with Prabha, other than that not much to say.  Same old scenes with character damage happening. 
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends, I started watching thendral recently.. I do have a main doubt..

Is thulasi, deepa and kalyani are classmates or friends of same age..

In that case, they are married to thulasi's younger brothers.. how come?
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice updates of yesterday and today.

Will TA never change? How many times someone has to tell him, his mom is cruel to Thulasi, his wife? When will he accept it is his responsibility to take care of her? GW could tell any number of times to Thulasi to stop studying and bring  a kid. But TA keeps mum, without defending his wife. He is well within his rights to drive GW out of the home. Yesterday, she could speak out her selfish needs to stop Thulasi from going to Bangalore. But TA again would say nothing in favor of Thulasi but tells Thulasi not to go for Bangalore. Even Laav has become selfish and so wouldn't assertively tell in favor of Thulasi. What is the lesson one learns from all these? Everyone has to speak up for himself/herself and then only the World will look at him/her. Everyone has to be like Sudha.

Anyway TA's downfall will happen anytime because of his association with Prabha. There is nothing more to tell about Prabha. He is doing only bad thing after bad thing and pretends not doing anything.